5.The Ballet Performance-pt.5

In the morning they walked in the school like zombies.-"Ally?"-Henry said.-"Yes?"-Ally responded in a sleepy voice.-"Did you get any sleep?"-he asked.-"Nope."-she responded.

"Hey guys."-Jasper yawned.-"Hi."-they turned to him.-"I don't think I'll be able to stay up."-he yawned again.-"Me neither."-Ally leaned on the lockers.-"What do we have first?"-Jasper asked.

"Biology."-Henry sighed.-"I'm sitting in the back. Who's with me?"-Ally said.-"Me. We're going to sit together, right?"-Henry asked and Ally nodded.-"I'll sit in the back, too."-Jasper said and they went to the classroom.

The whole day, they were barely standing on their feet.-"I haven't seen Piper anywhere. Where is she?"-Ally asked while they were walking to the ICT classroom.

"She was tired, too so she decided to act sick and mom left her at home."-Henry explained.-"Smart."-Jasper laughed.-"We have ICT, I'm going to fall asleep."-Ally sighed.-"Me, too."-Henry and Jasper said at the same time.

They were bored as usual while listening to the teacher.-"Do you understand anything?"-Ally whispered to Henry.-"Nothing."-he whispered.-"Okay, that's good that I'm not the only one."-Ally laughed quietly.

She laid her head on her arms on the desk.-"Don't fall asleep."-Henry whispered.-"I won't fell asleep. I'm not stupid."-she whispered sarcastically. Henry couldn't keep his head up so he did the same thing what Ally did.

Jasper saw them but after 15 minutes he saw that they're too calm and that they're too close to each other.-"They fell asleep. He'll see them."-he was thinking and panicking.-"Look, look, look."-the teacher walked to their desk laughing-"Our couple fell asleep. Very cute."-he was looking at the class and smiling ironically.

"Roberts! Hart! Wake up!"-he yelled and banged on the desk. Henry and Ally winced and lifted their heads up.-"What!? What's happening!?"-Henry yelled.-"You fell asleep."-the teacher looked at them with a mad look.

"No we didn't! We just laid our heads down just the minute before you came here!"-Ally said.-"That was 15 minutes ago."-the teacher said.-"What!?"-Henry and Ally looked at each other shocked.

"You can cuddle your girlfriend after class, Hart."-the teacher said.-"What, cuddle?"-Henry was confused.-"You were literally sleeping on each other. I won't give you detention this time, but your parents will know about this."-he said and walked away.

"Ally, we fell asleep."-Henry whispered.-"It's not funny, Henry."-Ally whispered and they both laughed quietly.

After class Jasper walked up to them.-"I can't believe you two fell asleep."-he was laughing.-"Jasper. If you don't shut up, I swear I'll threw you on the other side of the city."-Ally said.-"No, no. You're not throwing anyone anywhere. We just have to survive till the end of the last lesson and we can go home and sleep."-Henry said.

"No, we can't. We have to go to the Swellview theatre after school."-Ally rolled her eyes.-"Oh, yeah, I forgot."-Henry laughed.-"Guys, guys!"-Kelly ran to them.-"The English teacher is absent which means we can go home!"-she was smiling.

"Yes! I'll get a little bit of sleep."-Ally said and closed her locker.-"Do you maybe want to hang out, Henry."-she smiled at him.-"No, Kelly. I have to work."-he said. Ally was holding her laughter and covered her mouth so no one can see it.

"Oh, okay. Call me when you can."-she winked and left. After she let Ally bust out laughing.-"What are you laughing at?"-Henry asked.-"Nothing."-she was still laughing.-"Tell me, Ally!"-"She likes you that much that whenever she's talking to you, her voice gets so annoying. And she's like blushing every time when you look or smile at her."-Ally was laughing.