3.Danger Secrets-pt.8

"You seem a little nervous."-Henry whispered.-"I don't know. Claudia will be here and Lilly too. What if she does something and reveals our secret."-Ally was turning and looking around nervously.-"It'll be fine. You said that she never told anyone your secrets, so I don't think she'll do it."-Henry whispered and then they saw one of the guards coming towards them.

"Dangers, are you ready?"-he said.-"Yeah, we're ready. When will all that start?"-Kid Danger asked.-"We'll start in 15 minutes if that's okay because the vice mayor haven't arrived yet."-"Yeah, of course."-Girl Danger nodded.-"Okay, could you please stand behind that curtain on the stage and wait there?"-he asked politely.-"Sure."-the Dangers responded and walked up on the stage.

Ally looked at the crowd and spotted Lilly and Claudia in the first row.-"Oh my God. Lilly is here!"-she whispered.-"Calm down Ally. Nothing will happen, okay?"-Henry whispered.-"I think she didn't see me because we're behind this thing so she couldn't see me, right?"-she was talking fast and started playing with her skirt.

"Hey, be quiet. It's okay."-Henry whispered. Suddenly they heard someone calling their names behind them. They turned around to see who is calling them by their real names. It was Lilly hiding in the bushes.

"Lilly what are you doing? Are you insane?"-Ally whispered and walked down to her.-"I wanted to see you guys and say hi."-Lilly smiled.-"You're risking now a lot. You know that?"-Ally was looking around if anybody can see them.-"Hi, Henry."-Lilly smiled at Henry.-"Sh... Lilly!"-Henry covered her mouth.

"Okay, I'll leave. But I wanted to let you know that mom is very excited and nervous."-she said.-"Tell her that the Dangers won't leave until she finishes with the interview."-Henry winked at her and they walked back up on the stage.

The whole opening was a little boring because the vice mayor likes to talk a lot. Kid and Girl Danger had to stand there and just watch the whole thing. After the playground was opened, the journalists were around the vice mayor asking him some questions and the Dangers were standing aside. Then they saw Claudia coming to them.

"Hello Dangers. Would you mind if I ask you some questions for an article for a magazine which I'm editor of."-Claudia smiled nervously.-"Sure, we'd love to."-Girl Danger smiled.-"You know you're very popular in Los Angeles where me and my daughter live."-Claudia smiled.-"Really? We had no idea."-Kid Danger smiled.

Claudia was asking them some simple questions like interviewers usually ask them. The whole interview Lilly was looking and smiling at them. After the interview finished, Claudia put her pen and notebook back to her purse and took out her phone.

"Can I take a picture of you and my daughter, Lilly?"-she asked.-"Of course! Come on Lilly!"-Kid Danger smiled. Lilly stood between them and Claudia took a picture.-"Thank you so much! You know you remind me of my niece Ally and her best friend Henry. They live here in Swellview."-Claudia said and put her phone back at her purse.

Henry and Ally looked at each other and nervously smiled.-"Well, we have to go now. Have a nice day, Mrs."-Girl Danger said and they walked away.-"Okay that was close."-Ally whispered.-"Very close."-Henry whispered and they walked back to the Man cave.

It was Saturday, Lilly was at Ally's because it was the last day they see each other. Ally invited Piper, Jasper and Henry over but only Henry came because Piper was at her friend's house studying and Jasper didn't want to tell her why he can't come.

"Last day you're with Lilly."-Henry said.-"I know and I'm going to miss her so, so much. She's like my sister."-Ally hugged Lilly.-"My mom and Claudia will go somewhere, so we have to babysit her again. But, for me that's not a problem."-Ally smiled and Henry laughed.

They were playing with Lilly in Ally's room when they heard Molly calling Ally to help her with something.-"Hen, you're coming with me?"-she asked Henry before she left the room.-"Sure."-Henry stood up from the floor and they walked down in the living room.