4.The Kiss-pt.2

In the morning Ally was getting ready when her mom came in her room.-"You have a visit."-she said.-"Oh, Piper is already here?"-Ally turned.-"Don't mix me and my sister."-Henry said walking in the room with a big bar of chocolate in his hand-"For you. As I said, you deserve it, and I don't want to hear a word."-he said giving her the chocolate.

"Thank you."-Ally laughed and put the chocolate on the table.-"You look great. Who did your hair?"-Henry said.-"The braids? I did them. And I'm going to change in something else, I'm not going like this."-"You're very talented. Well, I have to go, bye!"-"Bye Henry! And thanks for the chocolate!"-she laughed and Henry closed the door.

Ally changed into her pink crop top T-shirt and ripped jeans, put on her shoes with purple flowers and sat on the bed. She was on her phone when Piper came in.-"Hey Ally! I'm sorry I'm late."-she said gasping for air.-"You're not, come I'll do your hair."-Ally said grabbing her hair brush and some hair bands.-"You did yours?"-"Yup!"-Ally said.-"Amazing."-Piper said.

When Ally finished doing her hair, Piper did her make-up and then they left to the mall. When they walked in, Piper saw someone familiar.-"Is that Jasper with that girl over there?"-she asked.-"Yes, that's Jasper and that girl is Sophie, his crush."-Ally responded.-"They seem like holding hands."-Piper said.-"Looks like they're leaving. Quick! Take your phone out, they're going to kiss."-Ally said and they both took out their phones.

Before Sophie left, she kissed Jasper on the lips and Piper and Ally took a picture of that moment.-"We caught them."-Ally laughed quietly.-"We'll see who is going to hide their girlfriend."-Piper laughed and they walked in one of the shops.

They were walking from one shop to another. They were trying on a lot of clothes and bought some of them. They had a lot of fun.-"Let's go and get our nails done!"-Piper said when they walked past a nail salon.-"Let's go!"-Ally said and they walked in.

Ally's nails were light purple with glitters and Piper's were the same but pink.-"I'm in love."-Ally said when they walked out looking at their nails.-"I agree."-Piper smiled-"Let's go and eat something. I'm starving."-Ally said.-"Me too. Let's go to Nacho ball."-Piper said and they went to the closest Nacho ball in the mall.

"You're having fun?"-Piper asked.-"A lot. We should do this more often."-she smiled.-"I'm okay with that."-Piper laughed. They were walking towards a jewelry store and Piper stood in front of the shop window.

"I have an idea!"-she turned to Ally.-"What is it?"-Ally asked.-"I see that you have your ears pierced and I do too. But what if we do the second one, matching, like best friends?"-she asked excited.-"Only if you hold my hand because I'm scared."-Ally laughed.-"I'll hold yours if you hold mine."-"Deal. Let's go!"-Ally said.

They walked in the store and found matching earrings, little butterflies.-"Who is going to be first?"-the seller asked.-"Ally you go first, you're the oldest."-Piper said and Ally sat on the chair.

They both got the second earring and went out of the store with a huge smile on their faces.-"I can't believe that we have now matching earrings."-Ally said excited.-"I know, right? Oh, let's take a picture and post it on Tweetflash."-Piper said.-"Okay, let's do it."-Ally said and Piper took out her phone.

They took a few selfies on the sides so the earrings would be visible. Piper posted it on Tweetflash and immediately got a lot of comments and likes.-"Send me the pictures, we look so good."-Ally said.-"Okay, let's get some ice cream before we leave to Junk 'n stuff."-Piper said and Ally agreed.

"Piper posted something on Tweetflash."-Jasper said.-"Let me see."-Ray and Henry said and walked to him. Jasper showed opened Piper's profile and when they saw the picture, they all gasped.-"Is that Ally next to your sister?"-Ray asked surprised.-"Yes, that's Ally."-Jasper said. 

Henry's jaw was open while he was looking at the picture.-"She looks so different with make-up."-Henry said.-"I saw your sister with make-up on a million times, but Ally..."-Jasper said.-"They got their ears pierced."-Ray said.-"Yep."-Jasper and Henry nodded.

After about 10-15 minutes Ally and Piper came to Junk 'n stuff. They took the elevator down to the Man cave where the others were. As they walked out everybody turned to them.-"I see you had a lot of fun."-Ray spoke out.-"A lot of fun."-Ally smiled and her and Piper put their bags on the floor.

"She looks different with make-up. If I didn't know her for some time I don't think I'd recognize her."-Henry was thinking while looking at Ally.-"Hen, you okay?"-she said and Henry winced.-"Yeah, can I see the earrings?"-he asked.-"Sure!"-Ally and Piper said and came closer to him.-"They look cute."-he said looking at the earrings.

"I want to see it too."-Ray came to them.-"You look good with make-up, Ally."-Jasper said.-"Thanks."-she smiled.-"We saw your post, it's getting more and more likes in every minute. You now have the most likes under the #besties."-Henry said.-"I know. We own the hashtag now."-Piper said proudly.

"Hey, Jasper?"-Ally walked up to him.-"Yeah?"-he turned to her.-"You don't want to share something with us?"-Piper said.-"What do you mean? To who?"-he was confused.-"Us, your friends. Me, Piper, Henry, Ray, Schwoz..."-Ally winked.-"I don't think so."-Jasper said.-"Okay."-Piper nodded-"Guys take a look at this picture I'm going to send in our group chat."-Piper said.-"Okay."-Henry said confused and Ally started laughing.

Piper sent the picture where Jasper and Sophie kissed which her and Ally took at the mall.-"Wait, is this?"-Henry said when he looked at the picture.-"Yes, our friend has been hiding this from us. Piper and I saw him."-Ally was laughing.-"Were you hanging at the mall or spying on me!?"-Jasper yelled. Ally and Piper were laughing.-"You were hiding that you're dating Sophie."-Ray said.-"Maybe."-Jasper looked down and everybody laughed.

"Do we have any emergency calls?"-Ally asked when she walked up to Henry who was sitting by the Man computer.-"Nope. We're free for now."-he said and turned to her.-"Great!"-she smiled.-"What are we going to do?"-Schwoz asked.-"I have no idea."-Jasper said.-"Oh, I know! Let's test Ally's superpowers!"-Ray said and threw a rock towards Ally.

Henry moved his hand very fast and caught the rock in front of Ally's head.-"Dude!?"-Henry yelled.-"I can lift things up but I can't move fast!"-Ally yelled.-"Oh, well, that was very dangerous."-Ray laughed awkwardly.-"If you want to test my powers then do it in a different way."-she smiled ironically and walked closer to him.

"Dude, watch out. You're in trouble now."-Henry said.-"What do you mean, kid?"-Ray said. In the next moment he felt that he is rising above the floor.-"What's happening!?"-he said while he was rising higher and higher.

Everybody started laughing because Ally was lifting Ray up with her powers.-"Ally, stop!"-he said.-"You said you want to test my powers."-she smiled.-"I was kidding. Please let me down."-Ray started moving and trying to get down.-"You can't get down."-Schwoz laughed.-"Ally!"-Ray yelled and then his zapper fall out of his pocket and hit Ally's nose.

Ally groaned and dropped Ray. Ray fall on the floor and also groaned.-"Ally, you let me to fall!"-"Your zapper hit my nose!"-she yelled in pain holding her hands on her nose.-"Let me see, move your hands."-Henry said and Ally moved her hands off her nose and lifted her head up.-"It's okay, there is no blood."-he said.

Ray walked to Ally and took a look at her nose.-"I'm sorry, are you okay?"-he asked.-"Yeah. It's fine."-she smiled.-"You know I didn't mean to hit you."-"Ray, it's really fine."-she laughed.