5.The Ballet Performance-pt.6

Their Saturday was pretty basic. Ally was doing her homework, studying and preparing for the next week. Henry tried to get Piper to tell him about the plan she made last night with Ray, Jasper and Schwoz, but it didn't work.

"I brought you something."-Molly said entering in Ally's room.-"You were at the store?"-Ally lifted her head up.-"Yes and while I was there I was thinking you would probably want something sweet while studying."-Molly sat next to her on the bed.

"Come on, tell me."-Ally said.-"I got you donuts!"-she said and put a box full of donuts next to Ally.-"Thank you! You're the best, you exactly know what I need."-Ally said smiling and opened the box.

"Enjoy them, sweetie."-Molly stroked her hair and stood up.-"Wait! Do you want some?"-Ally asked.-"No, they're all yours."-she smiled and closed the door.

After lunch Ally went to Junk 'n stuff.-"Hey, hey guys!"-she said when she walked out the elevator.-"Hi Ally!"-everyone said.-"So, what's the plan? Henry and I still don't know it."-she sat down.

"Yeah, we'll tell you."-Ray laughed.-"When?"-Henry asked.-"When the time for that comes."-Schwoz said and the others laughed.

"Okay guys, you made us check all the weapons and all the rockets. I think it's time to tell us about the plan for tonight."-Henry said.-"Not yet, kid. Calm down."-Ray said.-"Well, let me ask you something. When are you going to tell us because the performance starts in an hour!?"-Ally said.

"She's right. Let's tell them."-Piper said.-"Okay, okay. But first, blow your bubbles."-Ray said. Henry took out his gums but Ally couldn't find hers.-"Where are my gums?"-she asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I got you new ones, Ally."-Schwoz said and gave Ally her tube with the gums.-"Thanks."-she said and put on in her mouth.

They blew their bubbles and transformed. When they transformed Henry looked at Ally and burst out laughing like the others.-"What?"-Ally looked at him confused.

Everyone was rolling on the floor laughing. Ally looked at herself and noticed that she's not in her Girl Danger uniform. She was in a ballet costume; her hair was in a bun and had her Girl Danger mask on her face.-"What in the world is this!?"-she yelled.

Everyone kept laughing.-"Why am I in a ballet costume!? Why do I have pointe shoes!? What did you do with my uniform!?"-she kept yelling while the others were laughing.-"Ray!"-she yelled and they all stopped.

"Where is my uniform?"-she asked.-"That's the plan. You'll let the ballet twins enter but you won't let them leave."-Ray said.-"But why is Ally dressed like this?"-Henry asked.-"Because, you'll find the main dancer who is the only brunette of all the girls and perform."-Ray explained.

"Ray! I'm not a ballet dancer! I can't dance!"-Ally yelled.-"Wait, just wait."-Piper said calmly.-"Okay, I got it. It's ready."-Schwoz said when he came from his lab.-"Great! First, Ally try to dance."-Ray said.

"Okay, but you will put my bones back where they belong."-Ally said. She tried to dance ballet but she fell.-"You okay?"-Henry laughed and helped her to get up.-"Stop laughing."-she said and turned to Ray.

"What now, big genius!?"-she said sarcastically.-"Schwoz, put the crown on her head."-Ray said and Schwoz walked up to Ally.-"With this crown you will dance like a professional dancer."-he said while putting a silver crown full of gemstone.

"Really?"-she said sarcastically.-"Try to dance."-Jasper said.-"Fine."-she said and tried to dance again. She was dancing like a professional dancer.-"Woah! What?"-Henry was watching confused.-"I'm dancing!"-she said excited.

"Told you."-Schwoz smiled.-"Okay, now, the plan. You have to find the main dancer and zap her. Then you'll take her mask and put it over Girl Danger's mask."-Ray explained.-"But I don't know the choreography."-Ally said.-"You just have to stand on the stage, the crown will do everything."-Schwoz said and Ally nodded.

"Then while the performance you'll find the Ballet twins."-Piper added.-"Catch those twins, Dangers!"-Piper said and the Dangers ran to the tubes and left.

"We have to be careful so no one will see us."-Girl Danger whispered.-"Look, there is she."-Kid Danger pointed at the ballerina.-"Great, we have to zap her now."-she whispered.-"You stay hiding here. Let me do it."-he said and walked up to the ballerina.

Ally was waiting and looking at Kid Danger who was talking to the ballerina. After a few minutes she noticed that they started flirting.-"Oh my God."-she rolled her eyes and took out her zapper.

She aimed the girl and zapped her. When she fell on the ground Kid Danger turned to her confused.-"I was about to do that."-he said.-"Yes, of course."-she said sarcastically walking to him.-"Yes I was!"-he said.

"Shut up do you want someone to hear you! Let's just put this over my mask."-she said and leaned down taking the mask of the ballerina's face.-"We have to hide her."-Kid Danger said.-"Let me do it."-she said and with her powers lifted her up and put her behind a curtain.

"Good, now put the mask."-Kid Danger said.-"I'm working on it."-she said and put on the white mask with white feathers-"Did I put it correctly?"-she turned to Kid Danger.-"Wait, it's not covering your whole mask."-he said and started fixing it.

"Alex, are you ready?"-the coach said walking to them. Kid Danger moved next to her quickly.-"Hi Kid Danger. What are you doing here?"-the coach asked.-"I was... juts walking around and saw her here. She asked me if I can check if her mask is put on correctly."-Kid Danger said.

"Great. Alex are you ready?"-the coach said and turned to Ally-"For what?"-"You have to come with me so they can put the safety rope for the flying part."-the coach smiled.-"Oh, yeah. O-of course. Just give me a second so I can go to the bathroom quickly."-she said and ran to the bathroom.

She stood behind the wall and waited when will Henry come.-"I think it'll be better for me to take my seat. See you."-Kid Danger said and went in the same direction as Ally. When she saw him coming towards her, she quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him behind the wall.

"Ally? What's wrong?"-he whispered.-"I didn't know that I have a flying part."-she whispered.-"Okay. Me neither. Just do it. No big deal."-he said.-"I am terrified of the heights. I can't do it!"-she whispered.

"You'll be fine. Just don't look down and everything will be okay. Now go. You've got this."-Kid Danger said and Ally hugged him.-"Thanks."-she said and went back to the coach.

"Just remember. You have to smile through the whole performance."-the coach said when she came to him.-"Yes coach."-she nodded and they walked away. Kid Danger went to take a seat where he can see the whole stage if the ballet twins attack.

After they secured Ally, the performance started. The choreography was amazing and then the part where Ally shows, came. She walked out behind the curtains and all the lights were on her. She had the solo part and she was doing amazing. She was dancing with a huge smile on her face and enjoying it.

She was doing all the tricks and the pirouettes perfectly, like she was doing it her whole life. The whole group was very synchronized and the whole performance was perfect. Kid Danger was watching carefully if he'd notice something strange but everything seemed okay.

In one moment, he noticed that one of the male dancers is acting weird and that he's a little bit too close to Ally. When she was on the edge of the group, he pushed her and she fell on the floor.