1.Everything Begins-pt.3

After a minute of silence Schwoz came in with a little tube in his hand. -"Oh, Schwoz you got it. Great! Ally come here."-Ray said.-"Okay now you have to take an oath that you'll keep the secret and won't tell anyone."-"Great let's do it!"-she said and stood right in front of Ray and Henry.

"Okay, raise your left hand."-Ray said and Ally raised her left hand.-"Place your right hand over your right lung!"-Ally does it.-"And repeat after me! I Ally Roberts."-"I, Ally Roberts."-"Pledge to be an awesome superhero."-"Pledge to be an awesome superhero."-"And to never, ever tell anyone about my super-secret."-"And to never, ever tell anyone about my super-secret."-"It is done, congrats!"-"Thank you!"-Ally smiled.-"How do you feel?"-Henry asked.-"Awesome."-she laughed.

"Okay, now we got to test you."-Ray said.-"In which way?"-Ally asked.-"Yeah, in which way?"-Henry asked confused.-"Ally will fight Henry."-"What?"-they both said shocked.-"Ray, no offense, Ally, I'm not going to fight a girl. I can hurt her."-Henry said.-"Look kid, we got to test her abilities so if she needs to train and to know how to train her. Also, she'll have to fight maybe way stronger and bigger guys than you."-Ray said.-"Don't worry Henry, I'll be fine."-Ally said.-"Okay if Ally is fine with that then let's begin!"-Ray said and took a scarf which he tied around Henry's eyes.

"Why do I have to wear a blindfold?"-Henry asked confused.-"So you won't use your superpowers."-Ray answered and patted him on his shoulder.-"You can't use your superpowers when you can't see?-"Ally asked and stood in front of him.-"Well, yes, I can't."-Henry answered.-"Okay guys if you're ready we can start."-Ray said and walked to Ally.-"Don't be gentle, beat him up."-he whispered on Ally's ear.-"I can hear you, Ray. But can I at least know where Ally is? Please."-Henry said as Ally touched his nose.-"Right here, in front of you."-she said and laughed.-"Thanks."-Henry said.-"Okay, okay enough flirting!"-Ray said-"We're not flirting!"-they both said annoyed.-"Whatever, let's just begin."-Ray said and Ally just waited for a second and punched Henry in the face, not to hard and then she punched him in the stomach and slung him over her shoulder, he stayed laying down on the floor in pain.

He tried to fight her, but he didn't see so he couldn't.-"Okay, okay can you stop please? Don't hurt me, please! I can't move anymore."-Henry said while laying on the floor still blindfolded.-"I'm not even close to you."-Ally said and laughed a bit.-"Yes kid, you can take that off."-Ray said.-"Did I hurt you?"-"No, I'm fine."-Henry said getting up and taking off the blindfold.-"Sorry if I beat you up too much."-Ally said.-"I kind of got used to it."-he said and smiled.-"So, did I pass your test?"-Ally asked.-"Not yet."-Ray answered-"What? How? You saw with your eyes how good she is!"-Henry said.-"Yes but I have to see if she can fight someone stronger than Henry, me."-"Well thanks Ray!"-Henry said sarcastically.

"Come on Ally, let's see how are you going to beat me up."-"Okay."-Ally said and punched him, but nothing happened.-"What!? How!?"-Ally was confused.-" I don't know if you forgot, but I'm indestructible."-Ray said and smiled.-" Oh yeah, I guess I did forget that. Well, whatever, looks like you're better than me."-Ally said and turned a bit.-"Wait you're just going to give up?"-Henry asked.-"I never said that."-she said, smiled and turned to Ray and started punching him everywhere.

Ray tried to stop her and punch her back, but she moved every time. In the end she punched him very hard in the stomach and pushed him on the floor.-"Looks like your indestructibility doesn't work with Ally."-Schwoz said and laughed.-"Shut up, Schwoz!"-Ray said and got up.-"You're very good. In one moment, I thought that you're really giving up."-Ray said.-"So, did she pass?"-Henry asked.-"Yes, she did but there is going to be one more fight. Ally, these are your bubble gums. Every time when there is an emergency you just blow one and you'll transform into your costume."-Ray said and gave her the little tube full of blue and red balls and with her name on the tube.-"Thanks Ray."-she said and smiled.-" But who is she going to fight?"-Henry asked and stood next to Ray.-"You! Kid blow that bubble!"-Ray said.