12.The Truth-pt. 5

Dear Ally,

I felt that you're going to look for me or Stefan after you get the fake news at school. I wrote this letter just the moment before Harry came and took us away in hope that you'll find it. Yes, we knew about Harry and you. Harry faked his death so he could go back to Astrakane to make a new plan how to get you and make you what your dad wanted to. From the very first moment, when you first walked in, I knew you were Dr Dark's daughter and I wanted to warn you about everything, but I never had a chance. Before your dad died, he gave us Harry to take care of him, we were scared so we did what he said. Just after Harry told you and Henry everything about his big secret and showed you, he came here and took us away. Before he left, he said that he's taking us back in Astrakane and that he's going to kill us there. So don't look for us because when you find this letter, we'll probably be dead. I hope he didn't hurt you or Henry up on that mountain. Be careful Ally, he's very dangerous and powerful but I know you guys can fight him and get rid of him. Stay strong and brave because I have never seen a girl this brave and strong who went through a lot of bad things and after all that walking on the streets happy without any scar. Stay with Henry because I'm sure even if I haven't met him in person that he's going to protect you with his life and he won't let anyone touch you. I'm sending you lots of love and hugs.

Elisabeth

Ally read the letter out loud and tears started running down her cheeks.-"Does this mean that Harry killed his only family?"-Henry asked quietly and Ally nodded.-"He's a monster."-Ally sobbed.

"And she knew everything and wanted to protect you but she couldn't."-Henry mumbled.-"Yeah."-she nodded and put her hand over her mouth looking at the letter.-"Come, I'll take you home."-Henry said and they left.

When they walked in, they saw Molly sitting on the couch with teary eyes.-"Is everything okay, mom?"-Ally asked worried.-"You guys probably already heard that Harry died yesterday in a car accident."-Molly said quietly.-"Yes, we did."-Henry mumbled.

When Harry's name was mentioned, Ally remembered everything; the night, the letter. She teared up and ran up to her room and slammed the door.-"She didn't receive it well, did she?"-Molly asked.

"She didn't. I'll go upstairs and try to calm her down."-Henry said and ran upstairs. He slowly walked in the room and closed the door. Ally was sitting on the bed looking at her feet. She lifted her head up and ran in Henry's hug.

"I can't believe this. This is too much for me. I can't handle this."-she was crying.-"It's too much for everyone. But you're strong and you can get through all this, I know that."-he whispered rubbing her back.

"I dated my biggest enemy."-she mumbled.-"We all make mistakes."-"I know."-"Do you want me to stay here for the night, so you won't be alone?"-Henry asked.-"No, I'll be fine."-she mumbled and looked down.

"Okay. But if you need me, call me. Even if that's in the middle of the night. I'll come. If it's needed, I'll bring Piper too."-Henry said calmly looking her in the eyes.-"Okay, I will."-Ally sobbed and nodded.-"Good night."-Henry hugged her and walked towards the door.-"Good night."-Ally whispered and Henry left.

Ally took a shower and put on her pyjamas. She sat on her bed and took her diary.

"Dear diary,

today was one of the worst days in the whole world. Harry faked his death so he can escape and think of a new plan how to finish dad's job. He killed his aunt and his uncle. They knew about me and Harry. Luckily, Henry was here for me the whole day to keep me on my legs. He wanted to stay here for the night but I didn't want it because I need some alone time. We'll hang out tomorrow and spend the holidays together with Piper, Ray, Jasper and Schwoz. It'll be awesome.

Till next time,

Ally."

She wrote down and closed the diary. She put it back in the drawer and sat on her bed.-"This is weird. With Henry, I forget everything."-Ally was thinking-"Yesterday, we were so close to each other and our noses were almost touching. To be honest, I wish he kissed me. What am I thinking?"-she got confused.

"I think I just realized something. I never liked Harry, I never liked anyone. Henry is the one who I liked and had a crush since always. His eyes, his hair, his smile, his personality. Him. I think I have a crush on Henry."-she was thinking and smiling.

"This time, I'm not going to mess up. I'll keep it as my secret, at least till New Year or maybe longer. He probably doesn't feel the same and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'll wait a little and then I'll tell him. What happens, happens."-she smiled and walked to her fluffy bag chair where was Henry's hoodie.

She took it and hugged it. She sat back on her bed still hugging the hoodie and thinking about Henry. After a while, she put it back where it was and laid in bed. She turned off the lights and rolled over looking at the wall next to her bed.

She was looking at the pictures on the wall thinking about Henry and all the funny moments they had. Suddenly, she got a notification on her phone. It was a message from Henry: 

"Hi, I know it's a little bit late, but I wanted to make sure you're okay."-she read the message and smiled.

"Yes, I'm good. I was just about to go to sleep. Thanks for caring."-she sent the text.

"Great. Good night. See you tomorrow. :)"-he responded.

Ally smiled and put the phone back on the nightstand. She was looking at her phone thinking about Henry until she fell asleep.

To be continued...

A/N:

Alright guys, this is the end of my very first book. I hope you enjoyed it, Ik it's not that good but I tried my best. As you can see this is not the end of this story. Lmk if you want me to post the second book which is continuing on this one and it's just getting better. So just leave a comment with your thoughts and if you want to read the rest of the story. :)