3.Danger Secrets-pt.5

Henry, Jasper and Piper went downstairs and prepared the snacks and sat on the couch. Everybody brought their own blanket to wrap themselves in it.

"Ally's powers are so cool."-Jasper said while putting the DVD with the movie in the DVD player.-"Yes but we shouldn't ask her about her dad and past so much."-Henry said.-"I agree, she'll tell us more about it when she'll be ready to tell us."-Piper said.-"Yeah, you guys are right. But when I'm so interested, I mean, not everyone can be Dr Dark's daughter's friend. You get it right?"-Jasper whispered.

"Yeah dude, but it's hard for her, just don't ask her anything because it's upsetting her."-Henry whispered.-"Okay guys, I'm ready to get traumatized!"-Ally said coming down the stairs wrapped in a purple blanket.-"Don't worry, it won't be that bad."-Henry laughed.-"Is everything okay?"-she asked.-"Yes! Is Lilly asleep?"-Piper asked.-"Yes, now we can watch that movie in peace."-Ally said and then winced because she heard another huge thunder.

"Everything is set up now we can watch it!"-Jasper said and stood up.-"Yay!"-Piper said. Jasper sat next to Piper and Henry pointed on a place between him and Piper for Ally and she sat there. They turned off the lights, took the bowls of popcorn from the table and the movie started.

"Are we sure about this?"-Ally said worried a little.-"It'll be okay. We're watching it together."-Piper said. They were sitting on the couch stick with each other in their pyjamas and wrapped in blankets. During the movie they were sitting in silence tense while the thunders were quite loud. Suddenly they heard steps behind them, and Piper gasped turning quickly which scared Ally and she screamed and pressed herself up against Henry and covered her eyes. Jasper stopped the movie and when they turned the lights on, they saw Lilly on the living room door.

"Lilly, you scared us to death!"-Ally said breathing heavily and pulling away from Henry.-"Can I watch it with you?"-Lilly asked.-"Yeah sure."-Henry said.-"No! Are you crazy!?"-Ally looked at Henry-"Lilly this is a scary movie, you can't watch it."-Ally turned to Lilly.-"Please! I already watched scary movies with mom and dad."-Lilly made a puppy face.-"If she wants then let her."-Piper said.-"Okay, but if you get nightmares, it's your fault, not mine. Understood?"-Ally said.-"Yes."-Lilly sat between her and Piper under Ally's blanket.

They continued watching the movie and the scariest parts have come. The thunderstorm was wild, the wind was blowing, the thunders were very loud. The movie ended and it was about 2 in the morning.-"So, Ally what do you think?"-Jasper asked.-"It was scary."-Ally responded.

"Hey, you know that late night show. It now on TV!"-Piper said.-"Let's watch it then."-Henry said and Ally took the remote and changed the channel. They were watching it but after a while they fell asleep. Lilly's head was leaned on Ally, Piper's on Lilly, Jasper was lying on the other side of the couch and Ally's head was on Henry's shoulder. The TV automatically turned off after they fell asleep.

When Molly came home, she saw them on the couch sleeping. She went to check them.-"They are so cute."-she whispered and smiled. Then she took out her phone and took a picture of Ally sleeping on Henry's shoulder. She looked at the picture and walked upstairs to her room.

When Molly woke up everyone was still asleep, and she didn't want to wake them up. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast. She decided to make waffles. Meanwhile she was making waffles everyone slowly started to wake up. Lilly was the first and she woke Ally and Piper up, then Jasper and Henry woke up too.

"Good morning, guys! I see you were up till late tonight."-Molly said from the kitchen-"Who's hungry, I made waffles!"-she said and Lilly immediately ran to the kitchen and sat down. The others slowly, still asleep walked to the kitchen and sat down.

"You guys had fun last night?"-Molly said and sat down.-"Yes we did."-they responded.-"I'm glad."-Molly smiled.-"We watched The red balloon!"-Lilly said.-"Ally, you let her watch a horror movie!?"-Molly said shocked.-"She said she can watch it so I let her. Also, she was less scared than us four together."-Ally said and took one more waffle.

After they finished their breakfast Henry, Piper, Ally and Jasper were a little more in her room. Then they got ready, and they left. Molly helped Ally to clean up everything from last night and after that Ally went back to her room with Lilly.

"Girls! Lunch is ready!"-Molly yelled from the kitchen.-"We're coming!"-Ally yelled back and they walked back downstairs. They sat down to eat.-"Oh Ally, I'll send you a picture and you tell me what you think."-Molly said and took out her phone.

She sent Ally the picture of her sleeping on Henry's shoulder which she took last night. Ally unlocked her phone and saw the picture.-"Mom! What is this!?"-Ally said.-"You and Henry."-Molly smiled.-"Oh God! We were asleep!"-Ally rolled her eyes.-"But you were still cute. You could make a really cute couple."-Molly smiled again.-"Stop! Henry is my best friend!"-Ally said a little upset.-"Okay, okay."-Molly chuckled.

After lunch Ally helped Lilly to pick her stuff because her mom was taking her home today because Ally has school tomorrow. When Claudia and Lilly left, Ally sat on the couch in the living room.-"All of your homework is done?"-Molly sat next to her.-"Yes."-Ally responded.-"Good, can I talk to you about something?"-Molly said in a quiet voice.

"Did something happened?"-Ally asked worried.-"No, but this is quite serious."-Molly sighed.-"Okay, you know you can tell me everything."-Ally said.-"Well, it's been only a few weeks since you, let's say, started living a normal life and going to school and making friends. I see that you are in a good group of friends and you're working. You seem really happy."-Molly said.

"Well, yeah, I'm really happy."-Ally smiled.-"And that's why I thought that now it's time to start this conversation with you."-Molly said.-"You're scaring me a little now. Just tell me what's going on."-Ally stared to worry more.-"Can you tell me what exactly happened that night when your dad died?"-Molly asked calmly.

When Ally heard that question her heart started beating fast, she tuned pale, her hands started shaking and she got flashbacks from that night.-"Ally?"-Molly held her hands.-"Yes... mom...?"-Ally stammered.-"Is everything okay?"-Molly asked.-"Y-yeah. It is. I mean, I told you everything."-Ally said quietly.-"Ally, I know it's a very hard thing for you to talk about, but I have to know."

"Mom, I already told you, dad was electrocuted with one of his machines. It was a big thunderstorm outside and it happened!"-Ally said in a shaking voice.-"And what happened with your powers? I mean, did you feel anything, I'm suspicious a little about how you just lost your powers."-Molly said.

"I didn't feel anything mom! I just lost them. Dad is dead, deal with it. Also, we have proof, we don't have our marks on our arms which could disappear only if he died. So please, stop asking questions about that night!"-Ally said and started shaking even more and breathing very heavily. She's got a panic attack.

"Ally, calm down, I'm sorry, I should never ask you this. Ally breathe, breathe. It's okay, don't think about it anymore. It's okay."-Molly said in a calm voice to calm Ally down. Ally was holding her hands tightly and slowly started to calm down.

"Everything okay? Are you feeling better, sweetie?"-Molly asked. Ally just nodded.-"I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking about how much can this upset you. You know what, we will never talk about it, okay? We'll forget it, you don't have your powers anymore and the most important is that you're happy and that you have a normal life now. Okay?"-Molly said very fast.-"It's okay mom, don't worry."-Ally said in a quiet voice.-"Go rest a little."-Molly said and walked her to her room.