10.The Winter Dance-pt. 4

After school, Ally and Henry went together to the Man cave. They came down the elevator and when they came out Piper ran to Ally.-"Is that really true!?"-she screamed.-"What?"-Ally asked confused.-"That Harry asked you to be his date tomorrow."-Jasper added.

"Henry!?"-Ally yelled and looked at him.-"I had to."-he smiled.-"And you'll regret it."-she said and lifted him up with her powers.-"Ally, let me down."-"No."-she smiled ironically.-"Please."-"Why did you tell them?"-"I had to. Do you guys know how was she blushing? She looked like a tomato."-he laughed.

Ally rolled her eyes and turned him upside down.-"Ally!"-he screamed.-"What? You're scared?"-"Ally please let me down."-"No, I like you up there."-she laughed.-"Ally let him down. I think he got what deserved."-Jasper laughed.-"Fine."-she said and carefully put him down.

"So, you never told us what you said. Yes, or no?"-Henry smiled.-"Come on, Ally. We all know what you said."-Ray winked.-"Yes, I said yes! Can you leave me alone now!?"-she blushed.-"I'll prepare you tomorrow. You have to look like a princess."-Piper said and Ally smiled.-"She already does."-Henry thought-"Henry, stop! God, I'm driving myself crazy."-he winced.

On Friday, Ally was excited the whole day at school. All the girls were around her asking her if Harry really asked her to be his date. But some of them were very jealous because he asked her and not them. After school Ally went home and her mom noticed that she's acting way different than usually.

"Hey Ally. Can we talk?"-she asked.-"Yeah, sure. What's up?"-Ally walked up to her.-"What is happening today?"-she asked smiling.-"Fine, I'll tell you. Today is the Winter dance and Harry asked me to be his date."-she said excited.

"What!? No way!"-Molly said surprised-"You like him, right?"-she asked.-"Yes."-Ally sighed.-"My baby is in love!"-Molly yelled happily and hugged her tightly.-"Piper will come at 6:15 so we can get ready and then Harry will pick me up at 7:45."-Ally said.-"Okay. Great."-Molly smiled. Ally went up to her room and decided to draw something until Piper comes.

At 6, Ally took a shower and washed her hair. While she was drying it, Piper came.-"Hi, hi girl!"-she said when she walked in.-"Hi."-Ally smiled.-"Oh, you washed your hair, great. We'll straight it."-she smiled.-"Okay. I just have to dry it and we can start."-Ally said.-"Okay. I'll find a perfect dress and shoes."-Piper said and walked in the closet.

After Ally dried her hair, she heard Piper yelling from the closet.-"Ally! You're going to be the prettiest there!"-she yelled-"Look at this dress."-she came out with a silver dress.

"I have never put that dress on in my life."-"Really? Why?"-Piper asked.-"I don't know. My mom bought it for my 15th birthday, but I never wore it."-"You'll wear it tonight."-she smiled and put the dress on the bed.

Ally was looking at the dress, it was a silver dress full of diamonds on the upper part and the skirt was made of tulle.-"And you're going to wear these heels."-Piper said coming out the closet with silver glitter heels in her hand.

"Don't you think they are too high?"-Ally asked.-"Who cares, the heel is not too thin. You're going to look like a princess."-she smiled.

They started with the preparing. Firstly, Piper did Ally's make-up with glitter eyeshadow. After that she straightened her hair out.-"So, how do you like it?"-Piper asked.-"I love it."-Ally smiled.-"Let me see which earrings are we going to put."-she said and Ally gave her the jewellery box.

"Oh, I found ones."-she smiled and took out a pair of silver swinging earrings-"These swinging earrings look so good on you."-she smiled.-"Okay. I'll put the dress on and we're done."-Ally said and stood up.-"We have to take pictures too."-Piper said.-"You don't have to mention that. That's obvious."-Ally laughed-"I hope the dress still fits."-she sighed and took the dress from the bed.-"It will. Don't worry."-Piper smiled.