4.The Kiss-pt.5

Ally got bored so she took the weapon which was next to her and started playing with it. In the next moment, when Henry lifted his head up, he saw the weapon in her hands pointing at her.

"Ally!"-he jumped to her and took the weapon from her-"Are you insane!? You almost blasted yourself!"-he said.-"But I want to play with it!"-she said trying to take it back.-"You'll hurt yourself!"-he yelled.

He put the weapon on his desk and leaned against the door again. Ally was sitting on the bed in silence.-"Henry, I'm bored."-she suddenly said.-"Okay."-he responded not lifting his head up from his phone.-"Are you mad at me?"-"No Ally. I'm not mad at you."-he said still not lifting his head up.-"Okay, but you seem like you are."-she said and looked down.

Suddenly she stood up and walked to Henry.-"What's wrong?"-he lifted his head up. She smiled at him and took his phone out of his hand.-"Hey! Ally, give me back my phone."-he laughed. Ally muted his phone and threw it on his bed.

"Ally, what are you doing?"-he asked looking at her confused.-"Nothing, just... I'm a little bored."-Ally said in a soft voice.-"Yeah, me too. I should call Ray and ask where are they."-he said wanting to walk to his bed and take his phone but Ally stopped him.-"What?"-he got confused.-"Stay here."-she said smiling-"Let's do something."-"What do you mean?"-Henry asked confused.

"I know I was telling you that I love you before."-she said looking deep in his eyes-"And I think that you love me too, but you don't want to tell the truth."-she said slowly wrapping her hands around his neck and getting with her face closer to his.

"No. Ally, look."-he said slowly taking her hands off-"You don't know what you're doing, okay? You're confused and your mind is washed out."-he said. Ally laughed softly and looked him deeper in his eyes.-"Henry, you're so cute."-she said and wrapped her hands around his neck again-"Don't lie, because best friends don't lie to each other, right?"-she said getting closer and closer with her face to his.

Their noses were touching and they were looking each other in the eyes. Henry started getting butterflies in his stomach and Ally didn't stop getting closer. Henry realized what is she about to do.

"Ally, don't."-he said but Ally ignored and kept slowly getting closer.-"No. Ally, no. Al..."-she cut off his word kissing him on the lips. Henry didn't push her off. It happened not to be just a little kiss, it turned in a little make out session. After about a minute they heard Ray opening the window. Henry quickly pushed Ally away, but they already saw them.

"I didn't just see that."-Ray started laughing. Henry was looking at them entering through the window and then at Ally who was smiling.-"I really didn't expect this."-Piper laughed.-"You kissed Ally!"-Schwoz yelled laughing.-"No I didn't! She kissed me."-Henry was blushing.

"I don't think it was just a kiss."-Ray said and winked at Henry.-"Just fix her already!"-Henry yelled and walked to the other side of the room.-"Okay, okay. Ally, come and sit on the bed so I can check on you."-Schwoz said and Ally sat on the bed.

While he was checking and scanning Ally's head, Ray walked to Henry who was standing next to the desk and looking at the weapon.-"Hey, kid?"-he spoke out.-"Yeah?"-Henry lifted his head up.-"You used the moment to finally kiss her, huh?"-he was smiling.

"No dude! She kissed me, but she doesn't even know what she's doing because her brain is washed out with this weapon."-Henry said upset and pointing the weapon.-"Okay, okay."-he said sarcastically.-"I'm serious! Also, you're the one who said that I can't date her or something. Then why are you mocking me!? I don't like her!"-Henry whisper-yelled.

"Calm down Henry. I know. But it was fun to see you kissing when we came in."-he laughed. Henry looked at him mad and wanted to leave but Ray stopped him.-"Hey, kid, I'm joking. Let me see that weapon."-Ray said and Henry showed him.

"Okay, I checked on her and it's nothing serious, her brain is just washed out."-Schwoz said.-"Maybe with the weapon can help us to bring her back to normal."-Piper said. Henry brought the weapon and handed it to Schwoz.

Schwoz looked at it and found the reverse button.-"I guess that with this we can fix everything."-he said and pushed the reverse button. He pointed the weapon at Ally's head.-"Schwoz. Are you sure this is the right thing? I mean, you won't hurt her, right?"-Henry stopped him.

"The way you care for her."-Jasper smiled.-"Of course! You know that her brain is very sensitive. You could leave a big damage on her."-Henry said pissed.-"Don't worry, she'll be fine."-Schwoz said and hit her right in the middle of her forehead. Ally fell unconscious on the bed. After a minute or two she slowly started waking up.

"What happened?"-she mumbled.-"How are you feeling, Ally?"-Ray asked worried a little.-"Good, but how did we end here? Where is Minyak!?"-she sat up looking at everyone standing around her.

"Wait, you don't remember anything?"-Piper asked.-"No, the last thing I remember is that we were fighting Minyak on the top of the roof and he wanted to hit Henry with his weapon but I pushed him away and then everything went black, until now."-Ally said.

"So you don't remember that you kissed Henry?"-Jasper asked.-"I did what!?"-Ally stood up.-"You kissed Henry."-Piper said.-"And you were constantly saying that you love me and kept hugging me."-Henry said embarrassed and blushing.

"Oh my..."-she sat back on the bed with her eyes wide open."Well, I have to go guys. Bye!"-Jasper said.-"Yeah, let's go back to the Man cave, Schwoz."-Ray said and they walked out the window.-"I'll be in my room."-Piper said walking out and closing the door. 

Ally looked at Henry still confused about everything.-"Ally..."-he broke the silence and sat on the bed next to her.-"I know what you're about to say, but let me say something first."-Ally said quickly-"I really don't remember anything, and you know I was doing it without knowing it, right?"-"Yeah, I know."-Henry chuckled.

"I don't want you to think that it had a meaning, all the things I said and did. Really!"-"Don't worry, we're staying what we were before."-Henry laughed.-"This is so embarrassing."-Ally laughed.-"Wait, you said that you never kissed anyone before."-"Oh my God."-Ally laughed and covered her face with her hands.

"Does that mean that I was your first kiss?"-he asked and Ally looked at him.-"Yes... and I don't even remember it."-she laughed.-"You had your first kiss and don't even remember it."-Henry laughed.-"I just have a bad luck."-"Don't worry, you'll kiss someone one day and you can say then that he was your first kiss which you remember."-"Yeah. Can I ask you something?"-"Sure."-"Did anything happened besides the kiss."-she asked and blushed again.

"Well, it wasn't just a kiss, we technically made out a little."-Henry said quietly and got butterflies again.-"Oh God."-Ally covered her face with her hands.-"Yeah and you told me that you love me like a million times and constantly hugging me."-"Okay, I've heard enough. Let's change the topic of the conversation."-Ally said.

Then Molly knocked on the door and walked in.-"Hey Ally, I'm leaving. Do you want to come with me, or you'll come later?"-she asked.-"No, I'm coming with you. I'm tired a little and hungry."-"Okay, I'm waiting for you downstairs."-Molly said and left.

"Well, see you tomorrow?"-Henry stood next to her.-"Yeah. See you tomorrow."-she smiled.-"So, between us is everything normal, right??"-he laughed.-"Yeah. But let's make this clear, we will never be more or less than best friends."-"I agree with you. Best friends hug?"-Henry smiled and reached out his arms.-"Sure."-she smiled and hugged him.-"See you tomorrow."-she waved and walked out.

"Great that everything is good between me and Henry."-Ally was thinking while walking down the stairs.-"Ready to go, sweetie?"-Molly asked.-"Yeah, let's go. By Mrs. Hart."-Ally waved, and they walked out.-"I can't lose him just because of a stupid kiss which was my first and I don't even remember it."-Ally was still thinking while walking home with her mom.

//
End of chapter :)