11.The Love Triangle-pt. 3

After a while he fell asleep. He was sleeping till about 8 and then his phone woke him up.-"What?"-he said in a sleepy voice taking his phone.-"Ally?"-he mumbled-"Hello?"-he answered the call.

"Hey Hen. What are you doing?"-Ally asked.-"Looks like I fell asleep in the afternoon but I'm not doing anything. What's up?"-"I was bored a little, so I decided to call you and ask you if you want to hang out."-"Sure. I'm on my way."-"Great. Just come in my room."-Ally said and Henry hung up.

Henry walked downstairs where his parents were.-"I'm going to Ally's."-he said walking towards the door.-"Is everything okay between you and Ally?"-Jake asked.-"Yes. Why?"-Henry asked confused.-"You were always hanging out with her and now it's like you hang out less."-Kris said.

"Yeah... well..."-"Did you get in a fight?"-Jake asked.-"No, the thing is that... Ally... has a... boyfriend."-he said quietly.-"Oh."-Kris looked at Jake.-"Are you okay with that, honey?"-Kris asked.

"Why wouldn't I be. Nothing happened between us. She just started to hang out with him more. That's it. And now if you don't mind, I'll leave. Bye."-he said and slammed the door.-"Are you okay with that, honey?"-Henry was imitating his mom-"It's not like I'm her ex-boyfriend."-he mumbled and walked to Ally's house.

"Ally?"-he said when he walked in her room.-"Ally, it's not funny. Where are you?"-he said looking around. He took out his phone and called her.-"Yes?"-"Ally, where are you?"-"Give me a second."-she said and hung up.

Henry was standing in her room when she came in through the window.-"Hi Hen."-she said and jumped in the room.-"Ally, where were you?"-"Come, I'll show you."-she smiled and grabbed his wrist.-"Why are we jumping through your window?"-Henry asked.-"Stop asking questions and follow me."-she said and climbed from the window to the tree.

Henry followed her up the tree.-"Ally, what are we doing?"-Henry asked.-"Come on. Be careful and don't slip."-she said and climbed from the tree on the roof.-"Are you insane?"-Henry whispered.-"Just come."-she said and continued walking on the roof. Henry followed her and caught up with her.

"Your mom will kill us if she sees us up here."-Henry said but Ally ignored him and continued walking. She stopped and sat down.-"Come on. I don't think you're hanging out on the roof often."-she smiled and Henry sat next to her.

"Why are we here?"-Henry asked.-"I wanted to show you the view. It's beautiful at this time of the year."-she said looking at the stars in the sky.-"Wait. I'm confused. How do you know it's like this at this time of the year."-he asked confused.

"While growing up, I didn't have any friends. While I was in Astrakane, at night I would sneak out on the roof of the building and sitting there for hours looking at the stars."-she said quietly-"When we moved here I thought I'll have a normal life but my mom didn't let me anywhere, so I sneaked on the roof when she wasn't at home."-she continued.

"And you would sit here for hours?"-"Not only here."-Ally mumbled-"Come with me. I'll show you my secret place."-she said and they stood up. They walked to the mount Swellview and went in the woods.

"Ally, where are we going? We're almost at the top of the mountain."-Henry said.-"Come here."-Ally whispered when she stopped next to a bush. Henry walked up to her and stopped opposite her.

"What am I going to show you is a secret place and no one knows about it. Just me and, from now, you."-she smiled and moved the bush. She pulled through the bush and Henry followed her. After a few steps, Henry lifted his head up and saw the whole Swellview.

"What is this place?"-Henry asked amazed and sat down next to Ally.-"As I told you, I love looking at the stars. Once when I ran from home at night while my mom was working, I came on mount Swellview and accidentally fond this place."-she explained.