11.The Love Triangle-pt. 2

They were slowly walking in silence towards Ally's house and drinking their hot chocolate.-"Tomorrow is your first date, with Harry. Are you excited?"-Henry broke the silence.-"Yes but at the same time I'm really nervous."-Ally laughed.

"Piper is going to help you get ready or?"-he asked.-"No, she said that she can't come because she has to go somewhere so I'll be getting ready alone."-she smiled.-"Nice."-"I'll come to the Man cave after the date so you guys will get all the news before anyone."-Ally said and smiled.-"I'm glad to hear that."-Henry smiled.

They continued walking in silence to Ally's house and stopped on the front porch.-"Thanks for tonight. I had a lot of fun."-Ally smiled.-"Anytime."-Henry laughed.-"I felt like a kid. Like I'm 8."-"Me too."-Henry said and they both laughed.

They were standing and looking at each other in silence and suddenly, Ally hugged Henry.-"I have the best friend in the whole world."-she whispered and a tear ran down her cheek which she quickly wiped away.-"I have one too."-Henry smiled at her.

They were standing very close to each other and made an eye contact again. Their faces were very close and none of them moved.-"Should I do it? But I don't know how she would react. I had a lot of fun tonight and I don't want to ruin it. She's going on that date with Harry tomorrow. No, I'm not doing it."-Henry was thinking.-"Good luck tomorrow. I'm holding my fingers crossed."-he smiled.-"Thanks. See you tomorrow."-Ally smiled and walked in.

***

The whole Sunday morning Ally was spending with her mom. The afternoon, she spent getting ready. She went to get her nails done, she washed her hair, Henry called her if he can come and take her notebooks for something. She was standing in front of the mirror for hours trying to find the perfect combination for the date.

"Let's see what's the time."-she said walking to the desk to check the time-"It's 4:20. When is Harry going to pick me up? At 5. Okay, I have time. No, I don't!"-she started panicking and quickly did her make-up. She got dressed and started thinking how she is going to do her hair.

She was running around her room in panic when Henry knocked and walked in.-"Hi Ally. What happened here!?"-he asked surprised seeing Ally running around in panic.-"Just find the notebooks I have to go."-she said quickly standing in front of the mirror.

"Are you okay?"-Henry asked worried.-"No, Henry! I'm not okay! I'm freaking out! I don't know what to do!"-she started yelling.-"Hey, hey. Calm down. You'll get a panic attack. Take a deep breath and tell me what's going on."-he said calmly.

Ally took a deep breath and looked down.-"I know I'm not Piper, but I know some stuff too."-he said calmly.-"It's just... this is my first date, and I don't know how to act."-"Just be yourself."-"But what if I say something wrong or what if I do something wrong. I mean, I've never kissed a boy before, except him on the dance and... you."-Ally said quietly.

"Just be yourself and don't think about things like that. Act naturally."-"But what if he won't like me?"-"Then he lost a lot. You are a great person and if he won't like you, then he's blind."-Henry said but Ally was still freaking out.

"Oh my God! I didn't put my necklace on. And Harry will be here soon."-she said and ran to the mirror. She was trying to put the necklace on, but she couldn't.-"Henry?"-she mumbled.-"Yeah?"-"Can you help me with my necklace?"-"Sure."-he smiled and walked up to her.

He took the necklace and stood behind her. Ally lifted her hair up and Henry buttoned the necklace up. While Ally was fixing her hair, he lifted his head up and looked in the mirror. He was looking at Ally thoughtfully not thinking about anything other than her.

"You look great"-he mumbled.-"Thank you."-she sighed and turned to him.-"Calm down. I see that you're still nervous."-Henry said quietly.-"Is it that visible!?"-Ally panicked.-"Only I can see it because I know you well."-he said and Ally smiled.