12.The Truth-pt. 1

The last week of the first semester has come. At school, the students were having less and less homework. Christmas was around the corner, and everything felt different. On the streets the smell of Christmas cookies and mulled wine was spreading, the whole town was decorated.

At work Henry and the others weren't doing anything special because as Christmas was coming, there wasn't as much crime as usually, so the most time they spent out of the Man cave or Junk 'n stuff. On Sunday night it was snowing and in the morning everything was white.

"I can't believe we're actually having white Christmas."-Ally said excited while walking with Henry to school.-"Yeah, I'm very excited."-Henry said.

The whole day Harry was provoking Henry. Every time when Henry was around, he'd just kiss Ally's cheek or lips. While she was talking to him, Harry would come and wrap his hand around her shoulders, waist or just hugged her from behind.

No matter how hard Henry would try to ignore it, it was pissing him off so much and Harry was just laughing at it. On the last lesson, the whole school got an announcement that on Thursday they won't have lessons and that they can stay home.

"Hey Ally, I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out on Thursday since we don't have lessons?"-Henry asked when he walked up to her.-"Yeah sure."-she smiled and closed the locker-"We can maybe throw a party at the Man cave."-she whispered and winked.

"Yeah. Good idea. Ray will be happy because we didn't have a party on Friday because you weren't there, and we didn't want to have it without you."-Henry smiled.-"That's so nice from you guys."-she smiled.

As she finished her sentence Harry came to them, hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.-"Hi Boo."-he smiled.-"Hi Harry."-she turned to him smiling and he kissed her on the lips. 

Henry was pissed again, and Harry looked at him and smiled ironically.-"What are your plans for tonight?"-Harry asked Ally.-"Nothing, I think."-Ally said.-"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 and we'll go ice-skating."-he said and kissed her cheek again.

"Sounds good for me."-she smiled.-"I took her ice skating first. I thought her how to ice skate."-Henry was thinking.-"Are you okay, Henry? You look mad."-Harry said.-"I'm good."-Henry responded and sarcastically smiled.

"I hope you're not jealous because I'm taking my girlfriend, who happens to be your best friend, on an ice-skating date."-"Why would I be jealous?"-Henry said coldly.-"Well, good then."-he smiled ironically and kissed Ally's lips again.

That was the last straw. Henry was now very mad and attacked Harry.-"You stupid!"-he said madly grabbing him by his shirt.-"Henry!"-Ally yelled in shook.-"What's wrong, Hart? You're jealous because someone else is kissing your crush?"-he asked.

"She's not my crush!"-Henry yelled and pushed him away.-"You wouldn't be reacting like this."-Harry said and punched Henry in the face.-"You wanted this!"-Henry yelled and punched back.-"Guys!"-Ally was yelling.

"What? You can't handle a few punches, Hart?"-Harry said.-"You stupid two-sided jerk!"-Henry yelled and attacked him.-"Henry!"-Ally yelled and somehow separated them. She stood in front of Harry turned to Henry.

"What's wrong with you!?"-she yelled at him.-"He punched me first!"-Henry yelled.-"Yeah, but you attacked him! What's wrong?"-"Nothing! He's provoking me the whole day!"-"What do you mean?"-"He means when I kiss you or hug you."-Harry said and Ally looked at him.

"Is that true?"-Ally turned back to Henry. Henry didn't say a word, he was just looking at her.-"Henry?"-she said but he was still quiet.-"Look everyone! Hart's secret is out! He's so scared to admit that he's keeping quiet!"-Mitch yelled and the whole hallway laughed.