5.The Ballet Performance-pt.4

Ally was walking all around her room worried and waiting for the others. Her phone finally rang. She ran to her window, opened it and leaned over.-"Hi Ally!"-Jasper yelled.-"Be quiet and climb up the tree to my window!"-she whispered.

They all climbed on the tree and jumped in her room.-"Oh, I like this Kid Danger cut out in a life size."-Ray laughed looking at the cut out on Ally's bed.-"Give it to me."-she said and put it back in the closet.

"Why do you have that"-Piper asked.-"She was obsessed with Kid Danger. She was sure she'll marry him one day. Right Mrs. Danger?"-Henry looked at Ally laughing. Ally looked at him mad and hit him with a pillow.

"Okay, okay. What's the matter, Ally? Why did you call us?"-Ray asked.-"We have a problem."-she said closing the window.-"Yes, I know that. Can you tell us what is the problem?"-Ray said.-"Just be quiet as possible. My mom is in the next room."-she said and locked the door with her powers.

"Just tell us."-Schwoz said.-"We have a crime spree."-Ally sighed.-"We have a what!?"-Ray and Henry said shocked.-"Can you be quiet? I said we have a crime spree."-"What do you mean we have a crime spree?"-Piper said.

"Henry told me today that if the same criminal commits three crimes in a row, then that's a spree."-Ally said.-"Wait, so you want to tell us that the Ballet twins attacked again?"-Henry said.-"Yes!"-Ally whispered.

"Why we don't know about that?"-Ray was thinking out loud.-"My mom went for a walk today in the afternoon and she came back with an injured ankle. She said that these two guys came and started spraying some kind of spray and sprinkling some kind of powder over people in the park and they started dancing. And so did she."-Ally explained.

"And those were the Ballet twins. How do you know that?"-Piper asked confused.-"She said that they were wearing ballet costumes, and who is the only one who would wear a ballet costume in public."-"The same happened at the birthday party and in the dance studio."-Henry said.

"Yes, they're up to something."-"You said powder and spray, right?"-Schwoz asked.-"Yes."-Ally nodded.-"I think I know what that is, but I'll need a little bit of your mom's hair so I can find out what is that."-Schwoz said.

"What is that Schwoz?"-Jasper asked.-"I think that the powder and the spray are made of the same thing, dance serum."-Schwoz said.-"Really?"-Piper raised her eyebrows.-"I'm not sure, that's why I need your mom's hair."-Schwoz said.

"Okay, I have an idea. We wait until Ally's mom falls asleep, then Ally will bring her mom's hair to the Man cave. Schwoz will test it and find out what is that thing which makes people dance crazy."-Ray suggested.

"No, it won't work my mom falls asleep very late and we have school tomorrow also, it's already a little bit late. I have a better idea."-"Late? It's 10:40 p.m."-Ray said looking at the clock on the wall.

"That's the problem, Ray. As I said we have school tomorrow. This is my plan; I'll zap my mom and she'll sleep till tomorrow morning when she usually wakes up. I'll take a bit of her hair and come to the Man cave. You guys wait for me there."-Ally said and everybody agreed.

"Ally!"-they heard her mom yelling from the next room.-"Follow the plan, I'll text you when I'm on my way."-she whispered and unlocked the door. Piper and the others climbed out through the window and went to the man cave.

"What's the matter, mom?"-Ally said walking in her mom's room.-"Are you hungry? Do you want me to prepare you something?"-Molly started asking.-"No thanks. Good night."-she said and zapped her with her watch.

Ally ran to her room, took the scissors and a little plastic bag from her desk and went back to her mom's room. She cut a little bit of her hair and put it in the plastic bag.-"Sorry mom. But I have to solve some crime in Sewllview."-she said and kissed her cheek.

She took out her phone and called Piper.-"I'm on my way."-she said.-"Okay, everything is ready here."-Piper said.-"Great, see you in a few minutes."-Ally said and hung up. She slowly closed the door and ran to the Man cave.

In the Man cave Schwoz was preparing everything for the test when Ally rushed in.-"I got my mom's hair."-she said and sat next to Henry on the couch.-"You got it? Let me see."-Schwoz walked to her and she gave him the bag with the hair.

"It'll be enough."-he said and walked back to a table where were all the test tubes and the microscope.-"Good."-she said gasping for air.-"Were you running all the way to here?"-Henry asked her.-"Yes."-she laughed.

"Are you sure that this is going to work, Schwoz?"-Jasper asked.-"If you stop asking questions and leave me alone then it will!"-Schwoz said sarcastically.

"Schwoz! Are you done? It's almost midnight."-Jasper broke the silence.-"Just a few more minutes."-he responded.-"Ally! Wake up!"-Henry was waking up Ally who fell asleep.-"Huh? What happened? Where are the twins!?"-she winced.

"What twins? What are you talking about?"-Ray said and Ally looked at him confused.-"Ally, you fell asleep."-Henry said.-"But they were here!"-she continued.-"Jasper, give me a glass of water. She's still sleeping even if she's awake."-Piper laughed.-"Give me one, too."-Henry said.

Jasper brought each of them a glass of water and they spilled it on Ally who screamed.-"What's wrong with you!?"-she yelled.-"You fell asleep."-Ray laughed.-"Of course I fell asleep! I'm tired! I'm the one who was beaten up by two huge dancers and running around Swellview catching criminals."-she yelled.

"Never mind. Schwoz are you done?"-Henry said.-"Yes, I am. And I was right. It is the dancing serum."-"Okay, good. What now?"-Piper asked.-"But there is one more thing. This is made to work temporarily."-Schwoz was explaining-"If you want this to work perennially you have to boil it, and this is not boiled."

"That's why people just stopped dancing at one moment at the park, right?"-Piper concluded.-"Yes, also you can stop it if you spill water on the person which is under the effect."-Schwoz said.

"That's what did Mrs Evans to the kids at the birthday party."-Ally said and Henry nodded.-"But why did the twins want people to dance? I don't get it."-Jasper asked.-"Exactly!"-Henry suddenly stood up from the couch.

"What?"-Piper asked.-"Why do the twins commit crime now? They want to sabotage the ballet performance on Saturday."-Henry said.-"I still don't get it."-Ray was looking at Henry like he's crazy.

"No. Henry's right. They probably made the spray and the powder to work temporarily so they can test if it works. That's why they attacked the dancers who were practicing for Saturday. They're all injured and can't perform."-Ally said.

"Wait, you want to say that they made these two things from the same serum and that they will probably make it work perennially so they can sabotage the ballet performance which is on Saturday?"-Ray said.

"Yes."-Ally and Henry nodded.-"But why?"-Jasper was still confused.-"Jasper! Don't you get it!? If they make the best dancers in the world dance under their control, they could make them to spread the thing through the whole town!"-Piper yelled.-"Oh... that's not good."-Jasper said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"What do we do now?"-Henry asked.-"Tomorrow the group has the last rehearsal and the Dangers will be there to see how will they perform and what."-Ray said.-"You know that it will last the whole afternoon?"-Schwoz spoke out.

"It doesn't matter. You are not coming to work tomorrow. While you are there Schwoz, Jasper, Piper and me will discuss the plan for Saturday."-Ray smiled.-"Okay, whatever. I'm going home because it's 12:35 and we have school tomorrow."-Ally said and walked in the elevator.

"Wait! We're coming, too."-Jasper said and him, Henry and Piper ran in the elevator.-"Bye Ray. Bye Schwoz."-they said at the same time before the elevator closed.