3.Danger Secrets-pt.6

A week and a half have passed, Lilly, Claudia and Ally were spending a lot of time together. The Dangers had to catch some criminals who robbed a bank and a criminal who robbed Nacho ball. Mitch Bilsky wasn't bothering Ally since the talk with the principal the only thing was, he was looking at her in a weirder way than usually, but Ally didn't really care.

It was Wednesday, Ally was with the others in the Man cave and her mom and Claudia took Lilly to the movies.-"You should ask Ray about the interview your aunt wants to do with the Dangers."-Henry whispered to Ally.-"Okay, I'll ask him. Hey Ray, can I ask you something?"-Ally said and Ray turned to her.

"Yes, what's up?"-he walked up to her.-"Well, my aunt is a journalist from Los Angeles, and she is in Swellview as I already told you. The thing is that she wants and interview with the Dangers because they are very popular there and it will be great for her job. So, I wanted to ask you if it's okay."-Ally said.

"Of course, I didn't know you're popular on the other side of the country. She can do the interview on Friday because you have to be at the Swellview park then."-Ray smiled.-"Why do we have to be there?"-Henry asked.-"A new playground is opening and you are going to look after it so nothing will go wrong."-Ray said.

"And when you wanted to tell us that!?"-Henry said.-"He forgot it again."-Schwoz laughed.-"Shut up, Schwoz!"-Ray yelled.-"Okay, never mind, we know now and that's important."-Ally said.-"Do we have any emergency calls, Piper?"-Henry walked up to Piper who was sitting by the computer and checking the voicemails.-"Nothing."-Piper said.-"Great! Can we get some pizza now, I'm starving!"-Ally said.-"Okay, I'll order."-Jasper said and called the pizzeria to order.

After they finished eating the pizza, Jasper and Ally went with Henry and Piper to their house.-"Hey mom and dad!"-Piper and Henry yelled.-"Hello!"-Ally and Jasper yelled.-"Hey guys!"-Kris smiled.-"Mom? What are you doing here?"-Ally asked confused when she saw Molly sitting with Kris in the kitchen.-"Just talking with Kris."-Molly responded.

"We'll be in my room."-Henry said and they walked up the stairs.-"Do you have any pictures of them when they had the sleepover?"-Kris asked.-"Oh yeah, I have one where they all fell asleep on the couch and one of Ally and Henry."-Molly smiled and took out her phone.

While they were walking up the stairs Ally heard that and turned red. The others laughed and she stopped walking. She wanted to use her powers to break her phone out of her hand. Henry noticed what is she trying and quickly covered her eyes so she couldn't be focused on the phone.

"Are you insane? They can see you!?"-Henry whispered on her ear.-"They are so cute!"-Kris smiled when she saw the picture where Ally is sleeping on Henry's shoulder.-"Mom!"-Ally yelled.-"What? The picture is cute. Did you guys see it? Did Ally show you?"-Molly said.-"No she didn't."-Piper said and they all walked to the kitchen.

"Seriously guys? Henry you too!?"-Ally said annoyed.-"I want to see it."-Henry laughed. They all looked at the picture and laughed. When they walked back to Ally, she looked like a tomato.-"What's wrong, Al? You, okay?"-Henry started mocking her.-"If you don't shut up, I will throw you on the other side of the room!"-Ally said and walked to his room with the others following her.

"Why did you get so upset about the picture?"-Piper asked when she closed the door. Ally ignored her.-"Ally?"-Jasper said.-"I didn't get upset!"-Ally said.-"You looked like a tomato."-Henry laughed. Ally just ignored him.-"Do we have any homework for tomorrow?"-she asked.-"You're trying to avoid the question."-Henry laughed.-"I can't hear you."-Ally said sarcastically and everyone laughed.

"No, we don't have anything."-Jasper said.-"Great!"-Ally smiled.-"Hey Ally, you're staying here or you want to come home with me?"-Molly entered the room.-"Um... I'll go with you. Bye guys see you at school tomorrow."-Ally said and left the room.