*O* 23

23

I left and drove to the nearest restaurant. I decided to buy food for the children. But I didn't tell Ken this. I just said I want to take a walk and have some fresh air.

After parking my car, I straightly walked inside the restaurant and directly went to the counter because I didn't want to waste time waiting for the crew to come to me since I'm in a hurry. I  said what I want to have.

"Is that all Ma'am?" the crew asked after repeating my order.

I nodded, "Make it faster," I commanded. "Take out," I added.

She nodded, "We will Ma'am. Just take a sit Ma'am while preparing your order. We will just call you when it's done," she pointed at the empty chair where it was placed in the corner.

I turned my back against her and started to walk towards the chair she pointed.  I sat on the empty chair while waiting.

I chose healthy foods but I made sure kids would like it. I ordered a lot dahil marami sila. I added the sisters.

After the scene earlier, Ken continued teaching the Kids. I felt guilty because they were interrupted by me. Their doing stopped because they noticed I was out of myself.

I scowled so as I remembered what I felt when Ken said I am cute. I still don't know why I suddenly felt that. It was just a simple compliment but those words made me feel tingly.

Maybe that was the first time I was complimented with that word? I used to be complimented with beautiful, pretty, gorgeous etc.

'Baka yun nga ang rason.'

That idea and excuses is what I believe in.

After a few minutes, my name was called so I stood up and went to the counter. I paid before taking my order and the crew asked her colleagues to help me carry my order and put it inside my car.

I drove away and went back to the orphanage. I felt my forehead folded  when I saw Ken and Kids together with the sisters outside from afar because I was fifteen meters away, seems like they were waiting for someone.

My eyebrows met when I got a clear look at them and was able to hear what they were saying. I stopped driving, just meters away. I didn't know why but I had this feeling that I needed to.

All of them are panicking, worries plastered in their faces and fidgeting at their position, and do not know what to do. They can't notice me because they are all busy.

"Ano ba kase ang sinabi niya sayo?" the one sister who is standing beside Ken asked him.

Ken turned to her, "Sabi niya  maglalakad lakad lang po siya dito at lumanghap ng sariwang hangin," Ken looked so worried.

'Are they looking for me?'

"Baka andon lang siya sa loob? Tignan natin ulit sa loob at baka nakaligtaan natin ang iba kaya hindi pa natin siya nakikita," she suggested trying to make Ken feel calm.

He shook his head, "Pero po kanina pa po tayo naghahanap don sa loob. Natignan na din po natin lahat pero wala pa rin tayong nakita kahit ni kunting bakas wala po," he pulled his hair out of frustration.

'Tsk'

I sighed and drove to their front. They turned their heads to me and Kids fastly ran to my direction.

"Ate Charlyn!!!!!!" kids called out of my name.

I opened the door carefully because I know the kids might be hit with it. Ken was standing in front of me the moment I climbed down and held my shoulder.