I *12*

I *12*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

Bzzzzzzzzzzttt! Bzzzzzzzzzzttt!

The vibrate of the phone woke me up.
I get up and grabbed my phone from the bedside table and answered the call.

"Why?" I immediately asked, and didn't bother to greet who it was.

"Why you didn't arrive at our meeting place?" response from masculine voice.

I already knew who it was.

Pery

"I was busy," I nonchalantly said.

"Oh c'mon Charlyn, I know you well. Flinging with someone is the most important for you and refusing any dates is not your nature. So don't give me that as an answer to my question."

"Eh sa busy nga talaga ako e."

"No. Tell me the truth. Bakit hindi mo ako sinupot sa date natin?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I was busy. That's the truth," I firmly said, starting to get annoyed.

I heard his sigh from the other line,
"Ok. Ok. But when did you start refusing dates?"

"Nong busy na ako," I shrugged as if he was in front of me.

"What the fudge..........," he cussed, "Charlyn I'm serious."

"And do you think I am not?"

"Damn! Why are you like that? Why wouldn't you just answer my question?!" he exclaimed, reaching his temper.

"Are you dull? Didn't I already answer you?"

"Your answer is so far."

My forehead folded, "How is it far?"

"I should get dates as answer. Hindi kagaya nung sinagot mo."

"Bobo!" I yelled.

"What did you say? Ulitin mo nga," his voice had a hint of unbelieve.

"Bobo," I repeated, doing what he said.

"What the fvck!" 

"Nong busy ako ang sinagot ko sa tanong mo. Kailan ba ako naging busy?"

"Yesterday."

"I really need to explain first before you get huh?" I sarcastically said.

"Don't change the topic, Char. Why didn't you arrive?" bringing back the first topic we had.

I felt my eyebrow met, "T*ngina! Paulit ulit ka ng tanong eh! Ilang beses ko ng sinagot yan! Busy nga ako! P*ta! Busy ako! Don't you have the brain to understand my excuse?" I can't contain my vaxiation anymore.

'This guy makes my blood boil.'

"The reason why I keep asking even if you already answer it is because I can't accept your reason! Charlyn I waited there for six hours! I may look like stupid there waiting for someone that had no plan to meet me because she was busy! Because you were busy! Fvck! I was excited to see you again but you didn't arrive!" he's angry too.

"Ah so it's my fault?"

"Yes!"

I laughed at his answer, "Pathetic. Who do you think is in my life to act like I have responsibility to you?"

He didn't respond so I continue, "Alam mo kung saan ka nakatayo kapag may bahay ako? Sa labas. Ibig sabihin, kung ilagay ang mga gamit sa kanilang tamang lalagyan, eh sa basurahan ka ipupwesto dahil hindi ka mahalaga."

"Char........."

I rolled my eyes, "So stop acting like you have a big part in my life."

I didn't wait for his answer and ended the call. I threw my phone to the bed.

"Such a waste of time," I whispered as I went to the bathroom.

After doing my stuff, I immediately drove to school. I hurriedly ran to my room and I was thankful that Mrs. Fara didn't arrive yet.

I decided to sit beside Ken. I fastly feel the eyes of everyone nailed on me. Wondering why I sat beside this guy, I guess.

My guess was proven when  Jiro came up to me and asked me why I sat here.
"Nothing. I just want to," I indifferently answered.

"Answer my question properly Char," he firmly commanded.

I stood up and faced him with my head up, "Ano ba kaseng pake mo kung nakaupo ako dito? Why? Is it yours? Are you envy?"

His eyes became sharp, "I am jealous."

I laughed, "T*ngina! Hanggang ngayon ba naman paninindigan mo parin na mahal mo ako eh no? Kaya ka nagseselos?" I badly looked at him, "Hindi ko na nagugustuhan ang mga ginagawa mo kaya tigilan mo na Jiro kung ayaw mong makita ang ibang ako," I threatened.

He was about to talk when Ma'am Fara arrived. And she immediately discussed.

This section, you can do whatever you want. Except fighting. So once the teacher caught one of us fighting, they would bring us to the office.

After Mrs. Fara did her job, she called me and Ken. Kaagad naman kaming pumunta sa kaniya.

"Bakit po Ma'am?" Ken asked while I was just staring at Mrs. Fara.

She played with her pen, "I just want to know kung kamusta na ba yung pinapagawa ko? Did you already start?"

We simultaneously nodded.

"Good," she turned his eyes on me, "So may natutunan ka na ba?"

"Yes Ma'am," I politely answered.

"Really? That's good. Is Ken good at teaching?"

I swiftly looked at Ken and back to Mrs. Fara, "He really is," I answered honestly.

Mrs. Fara moved her gaze on Ken, "Is Charlyn easy to teach?"

Ken looked at me before he answered, "Opo Ma'am," and shifted his eyes back to Mrs. Fara.

Mrs. Fara alternately looked at us with a wide smile drawn in his face, "Ok. So there's no problem."

We quickly went to our seats when Mrs. Fara dismissed us.

Time went so fast.

Jiro and I are walking towards the outside of the campus. We decided to study at the coffee shop again.

We were about to enter inside when my phone rang. I was planning to decline it but I answered it when I saw Zian's name.

"Wait, I will just answer this call," paalam ko kay Ken.

He smiled, "Sige."

I walked away as I put the phone beside my ear, "Why?"

"Dad have business gathering now and the family should be there too."

"You mean I should go?" I asked, confirming my thought.

"Yes," he fastly answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Will that be quick?"

"Dad told me that it will be."

"Psshhhh! Okay okay! Just text me the location," I hung up the phone, didn't wait his answer.

I ran to Ken, "Teka lang. May pupuntahan lang ako. Just wait me here okay?"

He nodded, "Sige. Hihintayin kita dito," he agreed with a smile forming in his lips.