Epilogue

"Girl, sure ka na ba sa desisyon mong yan? 'Di na mababago? You still have time to back out." Almyra is still trying her charm to convince me not to proceed to my next plan. 

"Psh! Everything is set so she's hundred percent sure 'bout it, Almyra. Stop convincing her," Luna answered on my behalf. 

Kim sighed and wrapped her arm around Almyra's shoulders. "Why can't you just support Charlyn? Ken is the best guy we've ever met. He has a big heart, decent, and handsome." 

Almyra rolled her eyes jokingly. "I'm just kidding, okay? Kahit hindi niyo sabihin yan, Charlyn have my support." She winked at me. 

"Thank you for helping me set everything up," I said wholeheartedly, appreciating their support and efforts. They helped me buy things that are needed like flowers, candles, teddy bears, docarations, chocolates, school supplies, and gifts for Ken. Yes, I will ask his permission to court him. 

"You have us. Para saan pa't magkakaibigan tayo," Luna answered back. 

"Be ready. He already arrived." I heard Kim's voice so I looked at the entrance only to be welcomed by his simple yet stunning smile. He was dressed in black polo shorts partnered with faded maong pants. His hair was neatly combed and still wearing the eyeglasses I gave to him. 

Suddenly, my whole body started to shake out of nervousness. I also feel the beams of sweat forming on my exposed skin above. I watched how he roamed his eyes around. Our classmates are also here and Hanz together with his group from other sections. Hanz's consciousness came back last week and got out immediately. 

He walked towards my direction. I can't read his expression because my nervousness takes all my strength to name emotions. 

"Ken…….," I uttered his name the moment he was only meter away from me. 

"Charlyn, ano 'to? Para saan 'to?" confusion drawn in his face. 

I gulped as I reached for his hand. "I want to court you, Ken." 

I received no response from him and remained silent. He was just staring at me and that reaction scared me. 

"Please, let me court you." 

I was shocked when he slowly took his hand off my grip and my mouth parted with my eyes widened in horror as I heard people around me gasping after hearing his answer. "Hindi pwede, Charlyn." 

What the fvck?! Did he just reject me?! Did he just fucking dump me?! 

Week had passed after one of the painful parts of my life happened. I am not hypocrite to say I didn't feel mad, sad, and hurt. Who wouldn't be? I was just rejected by the man I love when I thought he felt the same way? I assumed he likes me too because of what he showed to me before my proposal. 

Tangina, paasa. 

What irritates and pains me more is the fact that he didn't chase me after I ran away from embarrassment. And he didn't even approach me although we were just in the same room. Like what the fvck?! I deserve an explanation why?! Why the fudge he turned me down?! 

I am still thankful that that embarrassing and pride-taking moment didn't broadcast. People who were there at the event remained silent. 

My friends, like me, can't believe what happened. They were all expecting to hear yes as an answer from him, not "hindi pwede, Charlyn." Almyra wanted to make Ken feel her wrath but we didn't let her. I've got too much shame.