L *11*

L *11*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

"You may go," our last teacher dismissed.

I looked at Ken who is currently fixing his thing. I took my purse and stood up, planning to go to him.

But I stopped and sat back in my chair.

'Why will I go to him first? He should be the one to go to me because I am a girl'

Seconds ago, I decided to go with him.

'Ako naman ang may kailangan diba? So dapat lang na ako ang lalapit'

I only had four steps when I took aback. I sat back on my previous chair.

'Pero kahit na! I am still a girl and he should be the one to do that because he's the man!'

I pulled my hair out of frustration, "This is sh*t," I whispered to myself.

Again, after a minute I stood up. I took a large amount of air. This is the last decision. For real. I will go to him.

I turned my eyes on him. When I decided to go to him, the two other nerds came up to him so Ken stopped from doing his stuff. They were talking, maybe related to our subject.

I sighed and sat again on my chair.

"Bakit kase nag-inarte ka pa Char? Yan tuloy wala na," I said, talking to no one.

I put my elbow above the armchair and placed my chin on my clasped hand. I was just watching them and waiting for their dismissal.

The atmosphere lightened when at last their conversation ended. Dali dali akong tumayo and was about to go when Leo emerged to my sight.

I was planning to ignore him and continued what I would do when he blocked my way.

I looked up, "What?!" I irritatedly asked.

"Let's date tonight?" he invited with a big smile plastered on his lips.

"I'm busy and there's something that I have to do. So excuse me."

I slightly pushed him and when I thought he would not mess with me, he held my arm, making me go back to my previous position.

"Ano ba?! And will you take your hands off me?!" I yelled out of asphyxiation.

Binitawan niya naman ako at nakangiseng tinignan ako, "Mukhang nagbabago ka na Char ah?"

"Don't you understand the word 'I am busy?'. Do I have to explain to you the meaning of that? Leo I am busy so I can't go with you tonight."

I looked at him badly before I left him, and didn't wait for his answer.

I loosely breathed when Ken was still in his position, checking his bag. I walked up to him and he turned around.

"Kanina ka pa ba r'yan? Lalapit na sana ako sayo kanina kaso lumapit naman si Leo kaya tinignan ko na lang muna ang bag ko kung kumpleto ba," he explained even I didn't ask as he took his bag and stood up.

"Ok. So let's go?" pag-aaya ko.

He nodded and we started to walk out of the room.

"Saan mo gustong mag-aral?" he spoke while we were walking.

"Library."

"Maganda roon. Tahimik," he paused, "Pero ilang oras na lang magsasara na yung silid aklatan e. Kung doon tayo, maiksing oras lang tayo makakapag-aral."