P *4*

Charlyn Zhasha POV

*Blag!*

The loud sound woke me up. I get up and held my head. The wine I drank earlier brought me a serious headache. I can still feel the impact of it. I scowled as I smell myself, liquor smell, forgot to wash myself.

After what happened in school, I went straight home. I didn't mind my class because all I wanted was to be alone. I got enough for this day and I didn't want my rage to add up. I had to calm myself, that's why I drank.

"Charlyn! Open this fucking door!" I heard a loud voice from the outside.

I lazily walked towards the door and opened it only to be welcomed with a hand directly flown on my cheeks by a grumpy woman. My head turned to the right side as my eyes widened.

"Mom!" I heard his voice with a hint of disagreement on what his mother did and the next thing happened, he was holding my cheeks where his mother laid her hand, making me face him.

"Are you okay?" he tried to hide his worried look but he failed.

"Don't touch that disgraceful daughter!" his mom commanded him but he just threw a glance to her mother and back his eyes to me.

My head heated because of what that woman did. My annoyance shifted to this guy so I unconsciously pushed him hard and he fell on the ground, looking shocked.

His mother immediately came to him and helped him to stand.

In just a blink of an eye, she was in front of me, "How dare you push my son!" she angrily said and for the second time, her hand laid on me.

"Mom! Stop!" Zian shouted.

She ignored her son, her eyes never left on me, "And who the hell do you think you are to curse the dean?! Huh?!"

I remained silent while my eyebrows furrowed and my fist circled, looking at her sharply.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and continued, "We thought you already changed for better. We were all expecting you to not go anymore 'there'. But when I got home, a call from the school welcomed me. Charlyn, first day. First day of school you went to the dean's office because of your abominable attitude not once but twice. Charlyn Zhasha Mendez, you are not kid anymore to lecture you so many times. You're old enough to know what is right and wrong, what not to do and what you must do. Where did we lack for raising you? We gave everything you want and need. We dressed you, we accepted you and we let you live," she calmly said, "When will you learn, Charlyn?"

I laughed sarcastically after I heard her speech, "What did you say? Do I have an abominable attitude? Hahahahaha!!!" I laughed again at that thought, "Let me ask you. Hindi ba ugali ng kasuklam suklam ang nanampal agad without knowing the whole story? Without hearing my side?" I firmly said as I felt my eyes start to water.

She pursed her lips and evaded my gaze, feeling embarrassed, "Hahahaha bakit pa ba ako nagtataka? What's new? Why did I expect you to do that? You never listen to me, Right? Hahahaha," I paused and made myself look fierce, "And you were here asking me so many questions like that. Bakit ko pa ba sasagutin ang mga tanong na yan? Huh?!" I couldn't stop myself anymore, the same as my tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I didn't bother myself to wipe my tears nor stop, letting it stream and fall.

Nanatiling nakatitig lang ako sa taong nagpabago sa akin while my vision fully blurred because of the tears, "Where did you lack for raising me? Are you dumb? Kung sino man ang unang taong nakakaalam sa tanong na iyan ay kayo before me! Because you are the one who raised me! And you were saying na binigay niyo lahat ng gusto at pangangailan ko? No! You are wrong!" I pointed at her as I yelled.

I gulped and bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying hard. I don't want to break down nor show anyone how weak I am, especially to them. I had a hard time doing that but I still successfully did. I wiped the tears left on my cheeks. I took a large amount of air and looked at them one by one.

I looked away when I saw pity on Zian's eyes, pity for me. I walked to his mother who was looking at the ground, not wanting us to have eye contact, "Stop asking those fvcking questions because you're just making yourself stupid," I said slowly.

I saw how her throat moved, was gulping hard then she turned her back against me, started to leave.

I looked at my shoulder when I felt a soft hand on it, up to his face. The sympathy was still there so I diverted my gaze on the door, not wanting to see his eyes.

"I am so sorry for what she did," dahan dahan niyang sabi, afraid that I might get his words wrong.

"Stop asking forgiveness for someone's fault," I calmly said.

"But I still have to say this and do because—"

Napatigil siya sa pagsasalita when I looked at him and saw the sudden changes of my reaction. I shrugged my shoulders, "Will you please stop acting like you have to care for me?! Look, Zian! Dahil sa pangingialam mo nadamay ka! I pushed you accidentally because of my rage towards your mother! I don't want you to get involved," I shouted as he remained silent, "And please don't show any sympathy for me because I don't need that. You're just making me feel more pathetic," I put my hands in front of him, begging.

"Ok," he shortly answered and started to walk out of my condo.

I sat on the sofa and started to massage my head. I inhaled and exhaled so many times to calm myself. This day is the worst.