H *2*

H *2*

Charlyn Zhesha POV

After Dean asked the two about what happened and why they ended up on that way, she shifted her gaze to me, looking at me straight with sharp eyes. "So it was all your fault?" she asked but her voice sounded more like a statement.

I just looked at her blankly, and didn't bother to answer her question. The moment she realized that she couldn't get any answer from me, she put her elbow above the table and placed her chin on her intertwined hand, staring at me badly like I am that a bad person for her. "First day of school, you already disobeyed the rules in this school. First, you didn't attend your first class and second, you made these two fights. Alam mo ba na ikaw ang may pinakamaraming record dito sa school to the past years? And now, you're the first student who got here but for the same reason. Charlyn Zhesha Mendez, when will you learn? You are in senior high school now yet your attitude is still trash!" she lectured me.

Just like what I did awhile ago, I just looked at her, starting to get bored by her words.

'Tsk! Paulit-ulit lang naman ang sinasabi, wala na bang bago? Dean's word is such a loathe to my ear. And I don't want to argue with her anymore.'

When she noticed I had no plan to answer, she took her eyes off me, looking away and feeling embarrassed for the two because of my actions.

Pagkatapos ng ilang minutong katahimikan, tumikhim siya at tumingin ulit sa aming tatlo. "Go to your class now and the next time I saw you doing unacceptable into my eyes, I will make you sign in," she warned and stared at me "Especially you!"

I just nodded and turned my back against them, and started to walk out of her office.

Nasa labas na ako nang maramdaman ko ang pagsunod ng dalawa. I scowled when I heard them whispering something related to me. I stopped and turned to them. They almost bumped to me, looking shocked for my suddenly moved. I crossed my arms over my chest.  "What?" inunahan ko na silang magsalita.

They looked at each other and gulped. My one eyebrow raised when they started to argue who will speak. "Ano ba?! Dito pa talaga kayo sa harap ko nagkaganyan. If you have something to say, say it now because I still have class!" I irritatedly said.

"Tatanunginlangsananaminkungsinoangmahalmosaamingdalawa!" they quickly and simultaneously said, couldn't understand their words, making my head heated out of vexation.

"Do you think I can understand your words if you two talk isochronous?!" I felt my eyebrows meet so I calmed myself by inhaling and exhaling.

"Sino ang mahal mo sa aming dalawa Char?" Jero bravely asked.

"Oo nga charlyn, sino ba sa amin ang mahal mo at bakit dalawa kaming boyfriend mo?" Mike gathered his guts to asked too.

'Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Kung alam niyo lang na hindi lang kayong dalawa ang jowa ko' I smirked at that thought and looked at them deeply. "None of you two."

Their eyes widened and they were about to talk when I stopped them. I tackled them with a kiss, a torrid one. I laughed the moment I saw their reaction, stiffened while their mouth was wide open.

I moved closer to them, "Alam ko namang yan lang ang hinihintay niyo e." I whispered and turned my back, started to walk.

I stopped when I remembered something and faced them, they were still shocked. "And I forgot to say that we're over." I slowly said for them to understand my words clearly.

Their senses went back to reality because of my words and I left, didn't wait for them to speak.

"You're late!" The professor announced, stating the obvious, the moment I entered her class.