Special Chapter - Infinites

Sol POV

Getting pushed against the wall, I moan lowly as Loki's hands wander my body. With the kids gone and the house all to ourselves, we've given in to our hunger more often than not.

Kissing my neck roughly, I try to catch my breath as his erection pressed against me. "Loki! I have to go, or I'll be late."

He looks into my eyes with fierce hunger, "I'm not going to let that Sorcer stop me from taking my wife."

Bitting down on my skin, I moan, slowly coming undone, "But this is our 5th time."

He chuckles darkly, "Then one more time wouldn't hurt."

Rubbing against me, I gasp, whining lowly, "Loki!"

Looking into my eyes once more, I pout, making him rub his thumb over my lip, "This isn't helping."

"Loki~"

Smiling, he nods, "Fine, but as soon as you come back, I'm not letting you go."

I chuckle, "I would expect nothing less."

Letting me go, he towers over me, running his hands on my skin before fresh clothes appear at my disposal. 

Leaning down for one last kiss, I deepen it as my fingers run through his hair a bit. Letting me go, I smile, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Walking out, I smile, not minding his pending stare. Opening my portal, I step through, finding myself in the heart of New York. The busy people walk around flooding through the streets in their own little world. 

In my yellow sundress, I hum softly, remembering the times I've been here. From the day of my parent's death to when I return to Asgard before Odin's death. So much has changed; I have changed.

Now a mother of two, a wife, a goddess, I would have never thought this would be my life when I was a little girl. Walking up the stairs of the large building, I open the door. Stepping into the room full of books and a grand staircase before me, I smile.

"Hello?"

I hear nothing, then the pitter-patter of feet, "Auntie Sol!"

I look up to see the ginger girl with freckled skin and soft green eyes running down the stairs in her mystic attire. She's changed so much from the bubbly girl who was once conceived by the time stone. 

I open my arms as I always do, running into them, I wrap them around her. "I've missed you, Aevum."

Letting her go, I look down at her, "How has your training been? Have you met anyone new? Has your day been well?"

She smiles warmly as the world around us shifts, leaving us in one of the many rows of books. "Yes, today I learned more about the beings of the universe. Did you know there's a planet full of dragons! Full of them!"

She shows me a picture from the book, looking at the oddly shaped planet. I smile, but before I could comment, she puts the book away as we shift to a different setting. It resembled one of the many studies, but I don't mind as she points out the window. "You see that over there, I went through the park to pick up lunch as I met these girls; they were so nice. I still don't have a phone, so I had to give them Wong's; you should have seen his face when they called. Got a phone after that!"

I chuckle at her triumph before the setting changes once more to the roof of the building. "Besides that, my day has gone well; I'm currently taking a break but look at these! My chrysanthemums are growing nicely!"

I look down at the flower and smile, "They are! Well done, Aevum!"

The setting shifts once more, leaving us in the main room where we stood before. A presence is known; looking up, I see the cloaked man with a few more grays in his hair. I nod my head, "Stephen."

He smiles, "Sol."

Floating down, he lands in front of us; smiling at Aevum, he gives her a fatherly smile, "It's time for your lesson to start."

She nods her head, giving me one last smile, "I'll see you later!"

Rushing off, I look at Strange, "She seems well."

He nods, walking by my side as we make our way to the observatory, "Yes, she is growing with power every day; she getting more anxious to leave."

I tilt my head, "Well, it is almost time."

"I know; I just didn't think it would come so soon."

Seeing the hurt in his voice, I place a hand on his shoulder, "I know, I didn't think so many would follow in his footsteps. I didn't think so many would want to get the stones as he did."

"Well, we can't change anything now; she will have to leave and find the others to prevent what happened to ever take place again."

I nod, looking out to the bright sky, "I just hope they get along; the only thing that can destroy them is themselves. If they can't connect, if there's nothing but strife, then this would be all for nothing."

"Everything will be fine, we still have a few years, and I've already begun to locate a few."

I turn to him, "And the other timelines?"

"Thrown into chaos, but I have faith that my other self can handle it."

"I still don't understand why our verse hasn't been touch, why it hasn't been tampered with. Loki should have been taken a long time ago, but he's still here."

I think for a moment, "I've been looking into it; while I haven't found much, the most I can say is that this universe was hand-made by another entity. This entity doesn't follow the rules of what resides in this world. It's like it's writing out what comes, and our protection is one of those things."

I sigh, "Then I hope it continues to shelter us from the pending war, the madness that sits beyond our stars."

"So do I."

A cup of tea forms in my hand, thanking Strange I take a sip before relaxing. 

"The Infinites. It has a nice ring to it."

He scoffs, "I think it's a bit cheesy."

"What? Come on, that's a good name."

"Sure, but predictable."

"It will stick."

"Ok, maybe, but you couldn't come up with something different."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, the Big Six?"

"Taken."

"Oh yeah, how about the Fantastic 6."

"No, just no."

"Ok, how about the Eternal 6."

I laugh a bit, "What's up with you and six?"

He shrugs his shoulder, sipping his own tea, "I don't know; it has a nice ring to it."

I chuckle a bit, "My name will stick; the Infinites are just fine."

I knew of their greatness, I knew of their potential, I knew that one day the 6 would unite and take the universe by storm.

The End?

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this Fanfic! It is officially over, but I will be coming out with a new story following the Infinite around Mid Fall, so be on the lookout! I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you did too. As always, have a great day!