p r o l o g u e

It's a wonderful sunny day. Today is Monday. In a month school is back so Lisa is spending a lot of time sleeping, eating and hanging out with friends before highschool starts. Lisa is an orphan child who lost her parents in an accident. Or so she thought. She was 2 years old back then.

Lisa was adopted by the Parks at the age of 6. The Parks are a family of four. David Park, the father, the breadwinner, the funny dad. Grace Park, the mother, the housewife, the kind of strict mom. Alice Park, the first born daughter, the free-spirit, the loving sister and daughter. And lastly, Roseanne Park, the youngest, the food lover, the kind hearted one.

And there's Lisa, Lalisa Park, the shy girl, the playful one, the one who likes challenges and would never back down. Lisa is a down to earth person, she would do anything to help others. Lisa always makes sure the people around her are doing fine. Lisa thinks of herself last.

"Lis do you want some pizza?" Roseanne asked. She is currently leaning on the doorframe of Lisa's room.

"Sure." The raven haired girl answered.

"Ok I'll order now and go to my room in 20." The redhead girl said leaving Lisa to herself. Lisa just uttered a quick ok and focused on her phone again. Scrolling through social media she found her friends on vacation. Some are at the beaches, some are at the mountains and some are overseas. But Lisa never felt any envy because she likes it on her bed.

20 minutes later Lisa heard their front door open and close.

The pizza must be here. She thought about standing up and going to the red head's room.

"Rosie what flavor did you order?" Lisa stepped into Rosie's room sitting on the bed.

"I ordered Cheese and Pepperoni." Rosie said, placing the two boxes of pizza on her small coffee table by the bed. Rosie likes eating. That's why her parents decided that it would be better if they put a small table in her room for late night snacks or when she's too busy to go downstairs for a meal.

"Is the pizza ready for me?" A loud voice suddenly spoke, startling both Lisa and Rosie.

"Alice can you please not shout like that. You scared me a bit." Rosie said, hand on her chest to stabilize her heartbeat from the shock.

"Oh well, as if you're not used to it." Alice then plopped down on the floor near the small coffee table. "Right Lali?" She looked up to Lisa.

"Ehhh." Lisa said, taking a bite from her pizza. Alice just shrugged her shoulders and took a slice of pizza.

"Do you guys want to watch some Netflix?" Rosie asked the two.

"Sure." Alice answered. Lisa just nodded her head slightly smiling.

They just watched and ate pizza until night time. Their parents then arrived from somewhere. Lisa and Alice help their mother to cook dinner for all of them. Rosie and her father then just sat in the living room talking about stuff.

-

Jennie Kim, the ace, the popular one, the prideful girl, the smart one, a star student. Jennie is the only daughter of the famous Peter Kim and Lily Kim. Jennie Kim is special, so are her parents. Vermont High is her place.

Jennie can teleport from one place to the other. She can move things with her mind. She can control your mind if you look at her feline cat eyes. She's the most powerful student in Vermont High. Everyone is amazed by what she can do. Everyone follows her. But some envies her. No one dared to fight her because all that dared to surrender 2 mins into the fight.

"Lady Jennie, Lady Jisoo is here." One of their servants said. Jennie clearly is from a very wealthy family. But she's never a spoiled brat. Jennie is well disciplined and respectful just as how her parents taught her to be.

"Yow Jendeuk!" A loud voice said. Jennie looked at her door and saw the one and only Jisoo Kim, her cousin.

Jisoo Kim, the bubbly and playful girl, the one who laughs at a serious situation, the funny girl, the prankster and the second best at Vermont High. Jisoo also attends Vermont High along with her cousin.

Jisoo can talk to animals, she can read people's minds and she can also control someone's mind by looking at her eyes. The Kim's in Vermont High have the reputation of having mind control skills as their bloodline skill.

"Why so loud Jis?" Jennie asked Jisoo, glaring at her. Jisoo then put her hands up in surrender.

"Calm down Jendeuk. What got you so worked up huh?" The older one asked plopping down Jennie's bed.

"Just school stuff. Why are you here?" Jennie asked, kind of annoyed by her cousin.

"I'm bored that's why." The older one answered. "And why are you doing school stuff? Jen, it's still vacation. School aren't up till next month." Jennie just shrugged her shoulders and continued what she was doing while Jisoo roamed around her cousin's room for some entertainment.

Finding the remote to the TV she again plopped down to Jennie's bed and opened the TV. The two minded their own business until it's dinner time.

-

Vermont High, a school for special people with extraordinary skills. Vermont High contains kindergarten, elementary, and high school. In this way they can teach the students to control their skills while still learning the basic things like math, science, etc., but of course they have classes for each skill they have. Vermont High is founded by Frank Vermont. He took the initiative to help the people like him with special skills to control and put it to good use.

Vermont High is located where people with special skills can only enter. It's made this way to avoid normal people from going in. They can't just show people they have these skills that no ordinary human can do. All hell will break loose if they do. It happened once. That's why they made a way so that only people with special skills can open the gate of Vermont High