P 2 | p r o l o g u e

For months 'Lisa's protection squad' never let Lisa walk alone in the grounds of Vermont. They also never fail to defend Lisa. For many occasions the protection squad shielded and defended Lisa in so many ways. Jisoo and Jennie even got into a fight one time.

~~~~~

"Fuck off Lee." Jisoo said while Lisa is behind her scared.

"Why would I? That bitch is a part of the murderer family. They also murdered your brother why are you defending her?" The Lee kid said.

"So what? Your family doesn't define who you are and besides she grew up in a Park household." Jisoo defended.

"Ohh I see what's going on here. You're protecting your girlfriend." The Lee kid said.

"Say one more word and you'll end up in the hospital wing." Jennie spat. She just teleported beside Jisoo.

"You think I'm scared of you? I'm higher grade than you which means I'm older." The Lee kid said raising his hand up and closing it to a fist making Lisa run out of air to breathe. Lisa fell to the ground. She can't breathe. She also can't use her skill because she can't focus. She's scared.

Jennie then looked at the near wooden bench and slammed it to the Lee kid's head making him out of focus and lost control of Lisa's air. Jennie then immediately ran to Lisa and knelt beside her.

"Are you ok?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Did something hurt?"

"I-I'm f-fine." Lisa stuttered catching her breath.

"You little bit-"The Lee kid started but Jisoo was quick to get a look in his eyes.

"I want you to smack your head hard." Jisoo commanded. The Lee kid did as what he was told and punched his own head. "Now I want you to say sorry to Lisa and tell her that you'll never bother her again. And if I saw you 6 meters away from her you're dead to me." Jisoo compelled him.

"I'm sorry Lisa and I promise to never bother you again." The Lee kid said.

"Now scram." Jisoo commanded and the kid ran as fast as he can.

"You ok Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. Thank you Chu." Lisa smiled.
~~~~~

Over the course of 3 months Jennie and Lisa became closer. Jennie started to talk more to Lisa. Jennie didn't know why but she felt really comfortable with Lisa. For her Lisa is warm, lovely and happy. She envied her because she can be happy despite what's happening to her.

The two adult Parks are also finding clues on where Carol and Harold may be. They have been digging some stuff and went to all possible places but it's all dead end. But they didn't give up. They have to find them. They have to.

-

"Lis let's go." Rosie called for Lisa. It's Saturday and they are going to the Kim household to have a practice session. Lisa's extra class with CL are getting some attention so CL decided to have Lisa's friends with them and call it extra curricular.

The three young Parks went inside the car and David drove off to the Kim household. When they arrived Jisoo welcomed them at the front door.

"Ayeee you're here now. Let's go they're waiting." Jisoo is wearing a sports bra and leggings with a pair of rubber shoes.

When did she get so hot? Rosie thought tp herself. When she heard Jisoo giggled then looked at her, her fave turned red. Alice and Lisa were confused but they let it go.

"Hey guys sorry we're a bit late." Lisa greeted their friends. Lisa then walked towards Jennie and smiled at her. "Hi Nini!"

"Hey." Jennie said showing her gummy smile.

"Someone's happy." Jisoo muttered under her breath. Jennie heard it and shoot a death glare to Jisoo.

"Ok let's start?" Bobby asked. He's the oldest here so he will be the one who will guide the others. The others agreed and sat quietly.

"Ms. Lee said we should focus on Lisa's element skill. Now that Lisa knows the basics of her 8 elements we should try to combine it all and have Lisa not to collapse." Bobby explained. Lisa went to the center of the room where a bunch of her elements surrounds in a container. She took a deep breath.

This room where they currently are, are made for training purposes.

"Keep calm Lisa. Just feel the elements around you." Bobby said to her.

Lisa closed her eyes and focused. The last 8 months Lisa learned how to control her elements individually. She learned how to not let her other elements show accidentally.

The elements around Lisa slowly ascend. The others were intently observing Lisa. They are ready in case something happened.

Find us

Find us

Focus

Find us

Find us

Find us

Focus

You can do this Lisa.

Find us

Find us

Focus

Ruffi you know what to do.

Find us

Focus

Store them here

Focus

Now let wait and let her come to us

Focus

Gordon what if Resse's prediction came true?

Focus

It won't

Focus

Focus

Focus

Focus

*Claps*

Lisa's friends applaud Lisa or the improvement she did. Lisa peacefully controlled the elements. When she open her eyes she looked at Jisoo. She knows Jisoo was reading her mind. The two just stared at each other with a knowing look.

Don't tell them yet please.

Jisoo nodded and smiled as if nothing happened.

"Lili! You did it! You finally can control all of it!" Jennie praised Lisa.

"You did very well Lali!" Alice said.

"Thank you guys. I wouldn't have done it if you guys aren't helping me." Lisa smiled.

I'm coming for you Gordon. Lisa thought which made Jisoo worried.

=====
Season/Part 2!!! From this chapter there will be lots of action! So please be patient with me because it's my first time to write something action.

Ps. Didn't proof read.