P 2 | t h r e e

"C'mon Yej they're probably waiting for us." Hyunjin told Yeji. They're in a nearby lake. After hearing 'that' surname Yeji couldn't take it but get out of there. It hurts her. They lost their dad because of those people. The only parent they have after their mom passed away from cancer.

"I can't face that girl Hyun. I don't care if she grew up in a Park household." Yeji said composing herself. Walking through the trail the two fell into a comfortable silence. Hyunjin knows it's better to be silent than say some things that will cause his sister to tick off.

When they got out of the trail to the lake they saw their friends on the ground passed out. Hyunjin ran to where Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Lee Know and Jisoo is, while Yeji ran to where Alice, Rosie, Dahyun and Jennie is.

"Hey wake up!" Yeji shook her friend. She saw the tranquilizers that's pinned on their neck. She removed it and tried to wake them up again. When she really can't, she tapped into her skill of magic to wake them up. She hovered her hands on them and spoke.

"Probudi se" Yeji casted. Alice was the first one to open her eyes. "Wake up guys!" Yeji said. Yeji looked at her brother and saw that the others are awake. They helped them sit at the dining hall giving them water.

"What happened?" Rosie asked massaging her temples.

"Wait where's Lisa?!" Jennie asked. All of them looked around and got alarmed.

"Oh my god. No. This can't be happening. Lisa isn't ready." Jisoo said. Walking back and forth.

"Who took her?" Dahyun asked.

"Probably the one who's looking for her." Alice said.

"Who?" Dahyun asked.

"The Manobans." Alice stated.

"Oh well it's her family why are we worrying?" Jeongyeon said.

"You don't understand Jeong. They're not supposed to have a hold on Lisa." Jisoo said. "Lisa, she's... she's different from all of us. Have you heard of that Reese Manoban?"

"The one who published a 30 years worth of newspaper?" Lee Know asked. Jisoo nodded.

"What about him?" Nayeon asked curiously.

"One of his predictions were months from now." Rosie said.

"Our Hero Pranpriya Manoban Saved us from the Cruelty of the Manoban Family. The Manoban Members who Caused Bad Things Are now in Custody. That's the headline on March 26th this year of 2013." Jisoo stated.

"Who's Pranpriya?" Dahyun asked.

"It's Lisa." Jennie said. "Her full birth name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban."

"So that means the prophecy is being fulfilled." Hyunjin suddenly said. "I've been having vision of this. About the chosen one."

"Wait you don't mean Lisa is the chosen one is it?" Yeji asked him. The others looked at him intently waiting for his answer.

"What are the skills of Lisa again?" Hyunjin asked.

"Emotion, Elements and Prediction." Alice recites.

"That means they're after her last skill." Hyunjin muttered to himself.

"What? Prediction? Manobans have that skill. It's their bloodline skill." Jennie said.

"Not that. Her fourth skill." Hyunjin stated. The room is now filled with confusion and curiosity.

"What do you mean fourth? Are kidding me now? There's no such thing as fourth skill." Jennie said. "You know what... we shouldn't be talking about this. We should find where Lisa is!"