P 2 | t w o

Dinner Time!!

"Hey Lisa!" Jisoo called out. "I'm gonna introduce you to someone."

They are now heading to where the dinner. It's an open space area. It has roof but no walls only the pillars that holds the roof. There's a room connected to that place, it's the kitchen.

"C'mon they're here." Jisoo said. Lisa looked at the group of people seated at the table in the middle of the open space. Lisa saw the weird girl.

"Eagle girl!" Jisoo called out. The weird girl shot Jisoo a death glare.

Damn she's quite intimidating. Lisa thought.

"Nah she's not." Jisoo whispered to Lisa.

"Stop with the mind reading Chu. I know you can control that." Lisa whisper-yelled to Jisoo. Jisoo just chuckled and went to the weird girl.

"How's Korea?" Jisoo greeted her with a hug.

Jealousy

Lisa looked around. Who was that? Lisa just shrugged it off and focus in the two girl talking.

"By the way I want you to meet someone." Jisoo said. Her arm is now draped on the shoulders of the weird girl. They seemed so close.

Jealousy

Again? Who was that? Lisa looked around once again but saw nothing of that emotion to the faces around her.

"I want you to meet Lisa." Jisoo said pointing to Lisa. Lisa walked closer to them. "And her sisters."

"Hi." The weird girl smiled widely.

"Dahyun this is Alice and Rosie the Parks that I've been telling you about. And this is their adoptive sister Lalisa." Jisoo said. The two older Parks just smiled shyly at Dahyun.

"I'm Dahyun. Jennie and Jisoo's cousin." Dahyun said offering her hand which Lisa took.

Embarrassed

Jisoo let out a suppress laugh that she's been holding. Alice, Lisa, Jennie and Dahyun looked at Jisoo weirdly but she just waved her hand.

"Nothing." Jisoo said straightening herself again.

"These are my friends. That's Nayeon, Yeji and her twin brother Hyunjin, Jeongyeon and Minho, or what he likes to be called, Lee Know." Lisa greeted them and offered a hand shake.

"Dinner is ready." A helper said. We all took a seat and started eating.

"So Lisa tell me your skills." Dahyun suddenly said breaking the silence of the room. "I'll guess your bloodline."

"That is where she's good. Guess the bloodline by their skills." Jisoo said making Lisa form an o shape to her mouth and repeatedly nodded.

"Well first emotion." Lisa started. "second Elements."

"What Element?" Dahyun asked.

"Water" Lisa answered. Dahyun nodded causing Lisa to continue. "And lastly prediction."

Shocked

Anger

Sadness

Who's angry? Lisa thought. Lisa looked at Jisoo with an unreadable face.