P 2 | s e v e n

*tak*

The four girls looked at the window in Rosie's room. They looked at each other still not saying anything.

*tak*

Another one.

Jisoo you go. Rosie said in her mind. She knows Jisoo is listening. Jisoo looked at Rosie and the others. Jennie and Alice nodded and Jisoo begun to walk to the window. Jisoo looked outside the window and saw someone she's not expecting to see.

"Lisa?!?" Jisoo exclaimed the three girls immediately ran to where Jisoo is. They looked on where Jisoo is pointing and saw a beat up Lisa.

"Oh my god! Quick inform the others." Alice said jumping off the window of Rosie's room. It's not that high so she landed on her two feet safely. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosie ran to their family and informed them.

"Lali! What happened to you? How'd you get out of there?" Alice asked her little sister who is now a sobbing mess. Lisa's clothes are torn. She has bruises all over her body. Blood here and there. Alice didn't know what to do.

"Oh my god! Lisa!" Grace said kneeling to where Lisa is. Grace immediately put her hand on Lisa's wounds and heal her quickly. But it barely did anything. She's severely wounded.

"Let's get her inside." David said carrying Lisa in his arms. He then went to Lisa's room and place her on her bed.

"Alice go get the med kit." Grace said and Alice immediately obeyed her mother. "Rosie get a basin with warm water and a clean towel." Rosie obeyed her mother as well tagging Jisoo with her.

"Who did this to you?" David asks Lisa but she can't answer. She's still crying.

"David let's not ask her question. She's still shaking! Let me heal her first go back to the living room. All of you." Their guests followed Grace and went back downstairs.

After cleaning Lisa's wounds, cleaning her and changing her clothes Grace let her rest and went back to the guests. It's still Rosie's birthday anyway.

-

A week later, Lisa is still not talking. They can't talk to Lisa. She wouldn't speak up. Everytime Rosie, Alice, Jisoo or Jennie would start a conversation with her she'd just nod or shake her head. Her face hasn't also shown any emotion.

"Hey Lis let's eat." Rosie said peeking through Lisa's door. Lisa's back is facing Rosie. Lisa just nodded. Rosie stayed for a while observing Lisa. After a good 2 minutes she closed Lisa's door and went to the dining room where breakfast is served.

"Still the same?" Alice asked Rosie. Rosie then sadly nodded her head.

"Let her. I'm sure that girl went through a lot this last 2 months." Grace said placing the foods on their table.

"I wonder how Lisa got out of there." David thought out loud. Silence embraced them. After a few minutes Lisa came down to join them.

"Lisa come here sweetie." Grace called her. "You should eat to regain your strength."

Lisa just nodded and eat silently.

"Is Lali going back to school now?" Alice asked.

"Depends if she's feeling better and if she can go." David answered. "Are you ready to go to school Lisa?" Lisa just nodded at him.

"I'll get your stuff ready then." Grace said kissing the top of Lisa's head. Grace went upstairs to get Lisa's uniform ready. After they ate Lisa got ready and went to school with Alice and Rosie.