P 2 | t w e l v e

-The night Lisa was kidnapped-
-Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Lee Know POV-

"I can't fucking believe them." Jeongyeon angrily spat.

"Yah, language." Nayeon scolded.

"I just don't get how they can defend that Manoban. They're menace! She shouldn't be in Vermont for fuck's sake." Jeongyeon said as she angrily went in to the cabin she shares with Nayeon.

"Minho-yah please leave us." Nayeon politely asked Lee Know. He nodded and went to his room. Jeongyeon sat on her bed still angry.

"Jeongyeon-ah, Lisa is different from her bloodline. I can see that at school. She's humble, she's nice and she knows how to respect other people. Her family doesn't define who she is." Nayeon told Jeongyeon as she approach the younger girl and sat in front of her.

"Are you seriously defending her? Why are you defending her?" Jeongyeon irritatedly asked Nayeon. She hated it. She hates the fact that Nayeon is defending Lisa. "Her father ruined the reputation my family has. Our family went downhill because Aunt Carol decided to join that Manoban. Don't you understand that Nayeon?"

"I do understand Jeongyeon. Believe me, I do. It's just Lisa doesn't have anything to do with what her parents or bloodline did. It's not her fault she's born with that bloodline. And besides I know Lisa's mom knew what would happen to her when she decided to be with Lisa's father." Nayeon explained. "Let me ask you one thing Jeong. Look at me." Nayeon cupped Jeongyeon's face and gently force the younger to look at her but Jeongyeon can't. "Hey look at me Jeongyeon." She tried again. She waited for a few seconds until Jeongyeon is finally looking into her eyes.

"If you're in their shoes. You're family doesn't approve me. Your family hates me. What would you do?" Nayeon asked the younger girl.

"I would still choose you." Jeongyeon answered.

"Why? Your family hates me. They don't like me for you. So why would you choose me? Why would you go against your family who thinks I'm bad for you?" Nayeon asked once again making the girl realize everything.

"Because I love you. Because I know who you really are. Because... I know no matter what they say I'd still choose you." Jeongyeon answered carefully.

"See? Now you get why your Aunt Carol did what she had to do. I'm sure your Aunt Carol isn't that blind not to see through Lisa's father. I know that your Aunt saw something good in him. I know she saw that he's not like his family. My family is close with Mr. Harold so I know what kind of man he is. He went rebel against his family for your Aunt. Anyone can be changed with love Jeongie. And besides Lisa didn't grew up in that toxic household. She was taken care by your Aunt Grace. So please... Please Jeongyeon-ah. I want you to understand Lisa. I want you to give her a chance to get to know her." Nayeon pleaded. Jeongyeon now has tears rolling down her cheeks as Nayeon made her realize everything. She pulled the older girl into a hug and cried silently. She knows she has to apologize to Lisa sooner or later.

"Now let's check on them to see what's happening yeah?" Nayeon said breaking the hug. She stand up and kissed the younger girl's forehead. "Let's go."

"You go ahead I'll just fix myself." Jeongyeon said. With that Nayeon left their shared room and went to Lee Know's room.

Nayeon told Lee Know that they should check on the others, he agreed and they went to where their friends are.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon's fixing herself to look presentable. She doesn't want to let the others know that she cried. After that she went to where the others are.