f o u r

"Ok Lisa. Let's start." CL said in the mic. They are in a room where people can tests their skills and there is a think glass wall to protect the people who observe in case of something. There are mic in the observation room connected to the speakers in the room where people test their skills.

"Since you discovered your first and second we'll try something about your second. Some people have the skills of elements that includes water, fire, air, metal, ice and in some cases blood and lightning." CL explained to Lisa through the mic. Lisa then nodded. "Someone will bring you things you can use for us to know if you have all of the skills of elements, which is rare, or not ." CL then press a button and someone came in the room where Lisa is with a cart full of things. The guy arranged it on a table and bowed to CL. "Thank you Kevin." The guy then exited the room.

"Now Lisa. I want you to close your eyes and and concentrate on your surrounding. I feel everything around you. Focus on that and put your energy to that." CL told Lisa. Lisa closed her eyes not knowing how exactly she would do it but she did anyway. She concentrated and focused on the things around her.

Focus.

Feel your surroundings.

Focus on your energy.

We believe in you our dear sweet child.

~~~~~

"We got to go!" A man said.

"What about Panpriya? ****** are you out of your mind?" A woman asked holding a 2 years old child in hand.

"We have to go. They're coming!" The man then hurriedly shoved their stuff in a luggage.

"This child deserves a better life than this ****** and you know that." The woman then put down the child to her crib and argued with the man.

"I don't know where else to go *****. I don't know what to do! I also want Pranpriya to have a better life than what we have right now. She doesn't deserve our enemies." The man answered the woman. He stopped what he's doing and sat down the bed with his head on his hands.

"What about that orphanage nearby? We still have time." The woman suggested.

"I don't know *****. I don't want to leave that child." The man said with sadness laced in his voice.

"****** we have to." The woman's voice broke.

We have to.

We need to.

~~~~~

"AAAHHHH" Lisa shouted. Tears coming out of her eyes.

What was that? Who are they?

"Lisa!" Rosie shouted. Lisa still has her eyes closed. The water, fire and metals floating around Lisa. The ground they're standing shaking. "Ms. CL! Do something!" CL then pressed a blue button. Then smoke came out of the vents where Lisa is. After a few seconds that ground stopped shaking and the floating things around Lisa dropped, so as Lisa.

"Lisa!" David shouted entering the room carrying Lisa. They then went to the hospital wing in Vermont. David placed Lisa on a bed and some doctors and nurses went near them and checked on Lisa who's passed out on the bed. The nurses then guided the Parks to the waiting area.

"Mom is Lisa gonna be alright?" Rosie asked her mother with teary eyes. "She's gonna be ok right?"

"She will hun, she will be fine." Grace caressed her daughter's cheeks reassuring her. CL then joined them.

"How's Lisa?" Grace asked with worry dripping on her tone.

"She's ok. Might take 30 minutes for her to wake up. Grace and David can I talk to both of you in private?" CL said to them.

"Sure. Rosie can you go and accompany Lisa? We'll just talk ok?" David said to Rosie and she nodded running to where Lisa is.

"We should go to my office." CL said and walked to her office. Grace and David followed her. Once they got into CL's office they sat down and CL closed the door for more privacy.

"Grace, David I have never in my life felt that kind of power ever since you know what." CL told them.

"Do you think it's her?" Grace asked CL.

"Can be. But I don't know." CL said. Thinking hard she continued. "If it's her we have to make sure that she can do it. The future of Vermont and all of us is in her hands. But I'm sure to say Lisa has all of the skill of elements. All of the elements. You might've not felt it because Lisa is close to you guys but I can feel my blood slowed from circulating my body. She can control water, fire, earth, metal, air, ice and blood. Also lightening, I heard from the doctors and nurses that a while ago the clouds turned gray and lightning starts to strike. That's a rare case."

"What should we do? We can't just announce to people what we think because of what happened." David said.

"It's a good thing you discovered Lisa's skill and brought her here immediately. But don't worry about what happened earlier I'll handle it, and leave Lisa to my care. I'll be the one helping her with her skills. We can have early lessons for her skills before school starts just so she can learn the basics." CL said to both of the Parks.

"That's good Chaerin." Grace told CL. "When will Lisa start?"

"Next week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10AM to 2PM." CL said looking at her calendar. After that they went back to the hospital wing to see Lisa.

Lisa is sitting on her bed talking to Rosie.

"It was crazy Lisa. I have never seen anything like that!" Rosie exclaimed telling Lisa what happened earlier.

"I heard something earlier when I closed my eyes." Lisa started. Rosie then hummed in response and Lisa continued. "When I was telling myself to focus on what Ms. CL told me I heard a voice. It's a man and a woman."

"What did they say?" Rosie asked Lisa.

"We believe in you my dear sweet child." Lisa said. Rosie then showed confusion on her face. "Then after that it felt like a movie before my eyes. I can't see their faces. The man was packing stuff hurriedly. And the woman was holding a child in her arms. The man was saying that they have to go. But the woman worries about the child. Must be their daughter. Then they were talking about having to give their daughter a good life. They can't because they have enemies the man said. And then the woman suggested to give her to an orphanage. And that's it." Lisa finished.

Grace, David and CL heard everything. They looked at each other with wide eyes.

Could it be?