P 2 | f i v e

"LET. ME. GO!" Lisa shouted standing up and breaking the chains. Gordon flew across the room from the impact.

Lisa just gained a lot of strength and power. She doesn't know where it came from but she's thankful. She's not gonna let Gordon win.

She just can't.

"Boss! They used magic on her!" One of Gordon's thug said. Gordon just smirked and bring out something from his coat. It's a syringe.

What the? Lisa thought.

"You think I didn't predict all of this?" Gordon asked. He take the syringe and stabbed his arm with it. Emptying the syringe he tossed it and looked Lisa straight in the eyes. "I'll win tonight little Manoban."

Gordon attacked Lisa. Lisa can feel that Gordon became stronger than earlier. Gordon clenched his hands into a fist and slowly raised it. Lisa can feel the ground shaking.

What the hell? Lisa thought. She's confused. The walls and the ceiling started to crack. Lisa doesn't know what to do. She's not yet trained well. She still doesn't know the ropes of her elements. There's no water around. She has no choice but use her other elements.

The ceiling started to fall and lights went through it. Lisa, once again, is full of confusion. When the four walls fell Lisa can finally see where they are. They are in a plain field. In the distance you can see a big manor towering the trees.

"You see little Manoban I always came prepared. I know your friend's trick. I know how much strength and power your friends gave you. There's no escape here little Manoban. So give yourself a favor and take the staff." Gordon said. The staff is in his left hand.

"I won't let you win." Lisa scowled.

"Brave." Gordon devilishly smiled. He hold out his right hand and a whip chain flew onto it. He whipped the chain making a thunderous sound.

What to use?? Lisa is still deciding what she should do. Gordon walked to wards her while Lisa starts backing away thinking what she should do.

"Running away little Manoban?" Gordon chuckled.

Lightning! Lisa thought. She immediately raised her arms and the sound of thunder can be heard. Gordon didn't mind it. Lisa bring her right arm down causing a lightning to land to Gordon. But Gordon is quick, he immediately dodged it careful not to get his whip chain touch the lightning. Lisa bring her left arm down causing another lightning to land. But Gordon dodged it once again.

Lisa thought she has to do something new. Something that can change the future. But Lisa has no idea how.

Gordon whipped his chain to Lisa causing Lisa to fly back. It landed on Lisa's side. Lisa got up holding her left side.

"Look I don't want to hurt you little Manoban. I just want you to touch this staff and we could all stop this. You could finally see your parents." Gordon said. Lisa perked her head.

My parents? Lisa thought. She's interested. But... She still can't let Gordon win. So with the given strength Lisa stomped her feet causing to form a crack between Lisa and Gordon. As it slowly open Gordon walked backwards. Lisa opened her skill of Emotion.

Pissed

He's pissed. Lisa did something new. Gordon didn't see this from his prediction. He gritted his teeth and formed a metal bridge to go near Lisa again. Successfully doing so he whipped Lisa once again not hitting her on her stomach. It knocked Lisa's oxygen off. She can't breathe.

"You don't want me to be mad little Manoban." Gordon said through his gritted teeth. Lisa got up again she formed a sharp icicle and threw it to Gordon. Gordon used his chain whip to break Lisa's icicles. Lisa dis it again and again and again.

While Lisa is throwing icicles to Gordon, he  got a surprise prediction. The future is changed. Gordon gritted his teeth. He's in rage.

Gordon whipped Lisa again sweeping Lisa off her feet. When Lisa is down Gordon sent metals to Lisa pinning her down. Lisa fought it but Gordon is fueled by his rage. He's stronger. Lisa is getting weaker by the second. All of the strength and power that were given to her was drained. She knows she's done. She can't fight anymore.

"I told you little Manoban. I win." Gordon spat with rage in his voice. A prediction of future flashed through his eyes and he smiled devilishly. Gordon placed the staff on Lisa's forced open hand. "There's no more escape little Manoban."

When Gordon finally placed the staff on Lisa's hands it took Lisa two seconds before her eyes lit up. It's green. The staff also glowed. The staff transformed into a metal staff with a moon shape at the top. Gordon smiled removing the metals on Lisa.

He succeeded.

Lisa rose from where she was lying and her clothes changed into a red and black suit. Her black hair turned into an ash gray colored it also grew from shoulder length to her waist.

Gordon kneeled before Lisa.

"Welcome back Ancient One." He bowed. All of Gordon's thug gathered around and did what Gordon did.

"Welcome back Ancient One." They all say at the same time.

"It's good to be back." Lisa said, no, The Ancient One said. "Rise"

Gordon stand up and faced the Ancient One. She smiled to Gordon. Sound of helicopters and cars are suddenly heard. Gordon looked around worriedly.

"I apologize Ancient One. I didn't know they would dare to come here." Gordon bowed. The Ancient One just chuckled.

"It's fine. It's been a while." She smiled devilishly. She raised her staff and when she bring it down lighting starts to rain on the helicopters and cars. The helicopters fell and caused a huge explosion. The cars immediately ran to where there's no lightning but only few got into safety. The Ancient One flew and hovered to where the one who got into safety and said.

"Go and tell the world the Ancient One is back. Tell them there's no one can stop me now. This is me giving you mercy. Go!"

-

Hyunjin is in a call. The girls already woke up. They still have no news what happened to Lisa. They don't know if Lisa succeeded or not. They are worried.

Hyunjin dropped the call and returned to where the girls and Lee Know are.

"So?" Jennie said. They can't read his face. Jisoo can't read his mind.

"We failed." Hyunjin stated. The girls' face is filled with confusion, hurt, worry and anger. "She's back."

"Who?" Rosie asked.

"The Ancient One."

=====
Update!!

School is coming so......

Please be patient with me!!! I promise I will finish this story!!

Pls continue to vote, comment and follow me!!

Ps. Didn't proof read

Shout out to @/Benita742 thank you for your comments!!! I enjoyed it lol!