t h i r t e e n

"Lisa are you ok? We came as soon as Ms. Lee called us." Grace said entering the room with David where Lisa is with Alice, Rosie, Jisoo, Jihoon, Jihyo, Jennie, Asahi and CL.

"Grace." CL called. Grace looked at her confused by CL's emotion. "Her mom talked to her."

"What do you mean talked to her? Did she came here?" Grace asked.

"No Grace. She telepathically talked to Lisa while she's doing her routine. The element of water to be exact." CL explained.

"Then?" Grace asked. "What did she told you Lisa?" She asked.

"To find them. Mom she told me to find them. But I don't know what to do. I feel mad about them leaving me." Lisa started and tears once again came crawling down her cheeks. Grace hugged her and caress her head saying comforting words. "And she told me her name."

"What's her name?" Grace asked.

"C-Carol Ma-Manoban." As soon as Lisa said those name Grace froze and break her hold to Lisa.

"What did you say?" Grace asked slowly. Grace looked at CL but she looked away knowing the truth behind that name.

"Carol Manoban. That's her name." Lisa said looking at her mother who has a shocked face. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Caca?" Grace said tears started to roll down her eyes. David put his hand on top of Grace's shoulders.

"Caca?" Rosie asked as she looked at her parents and Alice. Alice has also a confused looked but for a moment it hit her.

"Aunt Caca?" Alice said then looked at her mom. "Is it really Aunt Caca Mom?" Grace can't form any words so she just nodded. Rosie still confused of what's happening and who's Caca.

"Who's Caca Mom? Dad? Alice?" Rosie asked them.

"It's her sister Rosie." CL answered. "Her older sister." Rosie and Lisa shared the same expression on their face. Surprised.

"Lisa we need to open your briefcase now." David said.

-

On their way home was quiet. The tension can be cut with a knife. The revelations that happened earlier still sinking in to them. The younger girls' friend just stayed silent and swore not to tell anyone what they just saw and hear.

It's dangerous.

When they got home the family gathered in the living room while Lisa went to her room and grabbed the briefcase that has an unopened envelope that's attached on briefcase. Once she got the hold of it she went downstairs to the living room then sat down.

"Let's get some answers." Lisa stated. She put down the briefcase on the coffee table and grabbed the envelope that is attached to the briefcase.

=====

Dear Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban,

Our dear child. You must be a grown up lady now. If you opened this before you're 16 we might be getting weaker to hold your skills. When you were a child we did something to delay your three skills.

Pranpriya we didn't leave you because we didn't want you or we didn't love you. Me and your father's life is dangerous. We both left our households just so we could raise you. And because of that we earned enemies. Your dad and I realized that we didn't want this life for you. We want you to have a normal life. That's why we left you in the orphanage where my sister works because I know in her care you will be fine, my daughter.

By the time comes my daughter find us. With the help of Grace and her family find us. You're the only one that can stop them. We believe in you Pranpriya. We love you our daughter.

For Grace,

My sweet little sister. I know you will get attached with my daughter. Harold told me. Thank you for taking care of Pranpriya. I owe you a lot Cie. I know I didn't had the time to say my goodbye to you that night. I'm still sorry for that. I hope you know that these 2 years since I left home, I was there. I was watching you have a wonderful family. I hope to see my beautiful nieces soon.

Love,
Carol Manoban & Harold Manoban.

Briefcase pin
032797

=====

When Lisa read the first paragraph she can't help but to cry making her unable to read the letter so David continued. As he finished reading Grace and Lisa are a sobbing mess.

"Oh my sister." Grace cried Alice rubbed her moms back while Rosie comforted Lisa.

"Can I open this now Lisa?" David asked as she saw that Lisa can't at the moment. Lisa nodded and David opened the briefcase with the pin that's written in the letter.

When David opened it a bunch of papers welcomed them. David grabbed the papers reading it before setting it aside. It's newspapers

July 31, 1996
Manoban family are in distress after their youngest, Harold Manoban left home.

August 5, 1996
Yoo family are in war with the Manoban family after their youngest Manoban left with their first born daughter Carol Yoo.

October 30, 2004
When will Manoban's ruthlessness end?

November 28, 2010
Manoban family attacked the Special Ministry.

December 12, 2010
Manoban family stole of the greatest prophecy. The council is now sending an army of warriors to the Manoban Manor.

December 15, 2010
Thousands of warriors died at the attack on the Manoban Manor including:

James Hamada
Jordan Kang
Leslie Kang
Ronald Bang
Kenji Bang
Ezekiel Park
Peter Kim
Lily Kim
Seokjin Kim
Bernard Son
Lenard Hwang
Ashton Lee
Jieun Lee

Our greatest heroes may rest in piece.

Manoban family will pay.

When David gone through all of the newspaper a handkerchief with CY initial, fancy old box and a notebook are seen under all of the news paper. David gave Grace the handkerchief causing Grace to cry harder. She misses her sister.

"Lisa you should be the one to open this." David said. Lisa gathered all her strength to open the box.

When she opened it and a necklace is resting. A violet amulet with gold chains trapping it. Lisa held it up and looked at it carefully. Grace looked at what Lisa's holding.

"That's your mother's" Grace said calmly and got up and went upstairs after a few minuets Grace went to the living room again holding a similar box in her hand. Grace sat down and opened the box showing a similar necklace but Grace's is a green amulet. "These are the heirloom of Yoo family. There are a total of 6 in our family." Grace said.

"Each color represents a Yoo characteristics. The first one is that. The violet amulet that represent Yoo's Majestic appearance. The second one is this. The green amulet that represents Yoo's abundance. The third one is the yellow amulet that represents Yoo's hope and happiness. The fourth one is the blue amulet that represents the Yoo's responsible nature. The fifth one is the red amulet that represents Yoo's love. The last one is the white amulet the represents Yoo's purity." Grace explained. "But each color also has a dark side."

"We'll help you Lisa." David stated. "I know Harold. He's a good man unlike his family. He was my best friend." David said sadly at the thought of his best friend.

"We'll help you find them Lisa. I miss Carol. I miss my sister." Grace said.

"We'll help too Lisa." Rosie said smiling at her.

"I'm in Lali." Alice smiled.