P 2 | f o u r t e e n

Ps. Didn't proof read.

"You're late." Gordon smirked.

"Why are you here?" Ms. CL questioned.

"Uhm... Let me think of a reason." Gordon said posing a thinking pose. "Sight seeing?" He chuckled.

"You're not welcome here." Ms. CL reminded him. It's been years since most of the Manobans are banned to enter Vermont. The last Manoban who entered before Lisa was her father, Harold.

"I know." Gordon smiled. "But I'm just visiting my niece."

"She's not your niece you monster. She's a part of the Parks." Jennie spat.

"Ohh aren't you little Jennie? I must say your parent's blood smell so sweet and feels so warm." He smirked. It ticked off Jennie and was about to jump on Gordon but Jisoo stopped her.

"Jennie don't he's just provoking you." Jisoo whispered.

"Oh wait. Aren't you Jin's sister?" He asked and laughed. "What a weak brother you have Ms. Kim." Jisoo stopped herself from attacking him. Gordon saw how Jisoo's jaw clenched and also her fists. It made him satisfied.

"Leave now. The ministry's warriors are coming." CL warned them. "Don't cause a fight in this school."

"I'm afraid we can't do that." Gordon smiled devilishly. "You see I'm not the boss." He smirked.

"I am." They all turned to look at Lisa walking towards them with a smirk on her face. Her eyes are glowing red and her clothes are transforming to the Ancient One's clothes.

"Lisa?" Rosie said. The Ancient One then laughed and stood beside Gordon.

"Lisa? Sorry she's out of reach. She already surrendered her body... to me." The Ancient One said proudly.

"No, no, no..." Jennie said repeatedly. "What did we do wrong?" She asked her cousin who's trying her best to calm her.

"You should've said your goodbyes earlier when she can still hear you." The Ancient One said. Jennie's eyes are now filled with tears and is falling down to her cheeks.

"You're lying. Lisa said she'll come back. Lisa said to wait for her." Jennie said. "YOU'RE LYING!"

"Me lying?" The Ancient One laughed. "Maybe it was your stupid friend who's lying."

"We're giving you a chance to surrender yourselves." Tzuyu stepped forward. Jennie and the others looked at her confusedly.

"Or what?" The Ancient One questioned.

"Or you'll taste the power of the Legatums." Charyoung then stepped forward and stand beside Tzuyu with Mina on the other side.

"Legatums?" The Ancient One chuckled. "They really made you huh? Well get ready to be dead young girls."

The Ancient One then attacked them with a fire ball. The students and teachers ran to safe place and prepared themselves for a battle. The Legatums then activated their Legatum powers, their eyes turning black.

"You need to get inside her head. She's still there." Mina said to Jisoo and others. They nodded and split up to different places where the Ancient One could hear them.

All of them are now focused on fighting. Jisoo and the others tried to get close to the Ancient One but they're not succeeding. Gordon's men always distracts them and get them far from the Ancient One.

"Fuck! This approach is not effective guys!" Jisoo shouted as she fights hand on hand on one of Gordon's men.

"Language Chu!" Rosie shouted.

"You really care about that now?" Jisoo fired back.

"Aigo stop fighting you two!" Alice scolded them motioning her hands around to choke the enemy with vines.

"What are we gonna do?" Jihoon shouted.

"Where the heck is your brother Jisoo?" Jihyo asked Jisoo.

"How would I know?" She asked back. "Where's Asahi and those two Bang?"

"I saw them somewhere there." Jihoon pointed near to where Gordon is.

"Th fuck? Why did they went straight to him?" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Let the Jisoo they know what they're doing." Alice replied.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jihyo called out.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked as she sped up to Jihyo's side.

"Can you make a way for us to get close to Lisa?" Jihyo asked.

"Jihyo that's dangerous! No one knows what will happen if you got close to her." Jeongyeon said sending a large rock to the enemy that's approaching Jihyo.

"We have to Jeong. We have i get close to her. We can bring Lisa back." Jihyo said desperately.

"Please Jeongyeon. We don't have much time. Any minute now Lisa will be gone." Rosie begged. "Forever."

Jeongyeon is now thinking hard on wether she would make a way for them or not. It's dangerous. And besides the Ancient One is fighting the Legatums. There's so much power going on between them. Jihyo and the others might get caught in between. She doesn't want that to happen.

"Please Jeongyeon, I beg you. We can stop this battle if we can get closer to Lisa." Jisoo said to Jeongyeon.

"Fine." Jeongyeon said firmly and started to use her skill of element, earth type, to make way for Jisoo and the others.

"Thank you Jeongyeon!" Jihyo said.

"Just go quickly and bring Lisa back." Jeongyeon replied. Once Jeongyeon cleared the way Jisoo, Jennie and Rosie were the fastest to get closer to where the Ancient One and the Legatums.

"LISA! LISTEN TO ME!" Rosie shouted and the Ancient One's attention was averted to Rosie.

"LISA I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR US. PLEASE WIN THIS FIGHT LISA!!" Jisoo shouted.

"Shut your mouths you little bastards." The Ancient One.

"See what I mean?" Lisa said to the Ancient one in her mind.

"Shut up. Your weak you can't defeat me. Their calls for you are useless." The Ancient One fired back.

"You know the offer still stands. Let me help you. Give this body back to me and we'll get your body back." Lisa offered again.

Meanwhile Jisoo and the others are trying their best to shout so Lisa could hear them. The Legatums now have a hold on Lisa's body since Lisa is trying to get the control without the Ancient One noticing.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't need your help." The Ancient One said.

"Ok then prepare to fight my friends." Lisa said and the Ancient One can hear and feel that Lisa is smirking. "I'll give you the rest of my powers."

"What the hell are you doing?" The Ancient One asked. She returned to reality and noticed that she's being held by the Legatums.

"LET GO OF ME!" The Ancient One said as she release a powerful dark energy which made everyone flew away from her.

"Lisa surrendered so don't bother calling her out. It's not happening." The Ancient One said. "I'm now the owner of this body. Prepare to feel my wrath." She said as her eyes turned crimson red.

=====
Update!!

Thank you guys for the 20k reads and 1.7k votes!!