P 3 | f i v e

Ps. Didn't proof read.

"Lisa!" Jisoo shouted Lisa's name. Both Lisa and Jennie looked at Jisoo and gave her a confused but worried look.

"What? What's happening?" Lisa asked.

"It's Pops he said he has a leads on your parents. He's going there now." Jisoo said and Lisa immediately stood up. She looked at Jennie and Jennie gave her a nod and a smile.

"Go." Jennie said. Lisa didn't hesitate and ran inside the house and go to where Reese is.

"Pops." Lisa called.

"Lisa one of my men found something in the old Manoban Manor." Reese said. "But I don't know if you would like what they found."

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"They're both dead Lisa. Gordon turned them to stone by some black magic. He took their essence to find you." Reese said.

Lisa back away a couple of steps. She grabbed on to the nearest thing she can grab on.

"Lisa." Jennie called for her.

"Don't you dare mind control me Jisoo." Lisa glared at Jisoo. "I have to go."

Lisa walked out of the house with her friends trying to stop her but but they can't. Lisa's too strong for them.  Lisa's too powerful.

"Lisa please don't." Jennie begged. Lisa looked at her with anger raging eyes. "Hey, it's me Nini. Please Lili stay here."

Lisa's gaze soften. She broke down in tears knowing that she will not have a chance to meet and know her parents. Gordon took that away from her.

Her own blood.

"It's ok Lisa we're here for you. We will give Carol and Harold a formal funeral." Grace assured Lisa.

Lisa continued to cry until she can't anymore. Some of the guests left even some of Lisa's friends but Jennie, Jisoo, Jihyo and Jihoon.

-

Funeral Day

"We gathered today to mourn the death of Harold and Carol Manoban. May their soul rest in peace." The priest started.

Lisa was just there standing emotionless beside the Park's. The Yoo family are also there to mourn Carol. Reese also showed up. Jennie is also standing beside Lisa for support. Lisa's friends are also there to pay their respects.

After the funeral Lisa stayed behind and just sat infront of her parent's grave.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get to you guys sooner." Lisa said emotionless. "I wish I could've discovered my skills much earlier."

"I'm so sorry Mom and Dad. I'll avenge you. I promise."

-1 month later-

"Lisa time for dinner." Grace told Lisa.

"I'll be there." Lisa replied.

"Mom is Lisa gonna be ok? It's been a month and she's still the same." Rosie asked.

"She will be honey. It's hard losing both parents. Let her mourn." Grace said as she sat down her chair to eat dinner.

"Mom can we take Lisa to camping? The squad wanted to take Lisa out of her room for at least a day or two." Alice asked.

"If she wants to then go. I also don't want Lisa to just lock herself up and push everyone away." Grace answered. Alice just nodded and sit down.

Grace, Rosie and Alice ate in silence as they also wait for Lisa to come out of her room and eat. After a few minutes David arrived and he greeted his children and wife.

"Hi Dad." Rosie and Alice greeted their father.

"Hi hun." Grace greeted her husband. "How's work?"

"It's ok." David answered as he sat down his seat. "Where's Lisa?"

"She's still in her room Dad." Rosie answered. David sighed and started to eat. After a few minutes of eating the Park's finished and is now cleaning up. Grace decided to knock on Lisa's door once again.

"Lisa?" Grace called. "Can I come in?" She knocked a few times again and got no answer. Grace then opened the door to Lisa's bedroom. She walked to Lisa's bed and found no Lisa.

"Lisa?!" Grace said in panic. When there are no signs of Lisa and a window is open she immediately went downstairs and called her husband.

"David! David!" Grace shouted. Alice and Rosie ran to their Mom out of worry.

"Why are you shouting Mom?" Rosie asked.

"Hon what's the problem?" David asked.

"Lisa. She's gone. Her window's open." Grace said in panic.

"What?" Alice and Rosie said and immediately called their friends.

The Park's and Lisa's friends went out and search for Lisa.

Rosie is with Jisoo, Jennie and Junkyu. The four went to the cemetery and saw no signs of Lisa.

Alice is with Jihyo, Jihoon and Asahi. They went to Reese and Lisa's not there.

Grace and David is with Dara and CL. They went to Vermont High and the temple that Lisa trained but no sign of her.

-

"Where the heck is Lisa?" Jennie said in distress.

"Calm down Jen. We will find Lisa." Jisoo said to console her cousin.

"How can I? We went to all the places we knew Lisa would go to. Even the unexpected ones and she's not anywhere! So tell me Jisoo, how can I calm down?!" Jennie furiously said.

"I understand what you're feeling right now but now is not the time to feel like that. We're all stressed because we can't find Lisa and God know's what the hell is she doing now but we have to stay focused and find her ok? We all care about Lisa and that's why we will find her." Jisoo assured her cousin. When Jennie is calmed down Junkyu got a call from Jihyo.

"Hey did you find her?" Junkyu asked.

"Kinda. Uncle David just got a call from the ministry they said someone broke into Gordon's jail cell and took him. One of the guards saw Lisa. We're now headed to the Manoban Manor." Jihyo explained.

"Ok we're on our way." Junkyu said and end the call. He looked at Rosie, Jennie and Jisoo.

"Lisa broke into Gordon's cell and took him. Jihyo said they might be at the Manoban Manor." Junkyu hurriedly said.

"Oh no." Jennie muttered under her breath.

She knows what Lisa's doing. And she knows that nothing can stop Lisa.

But it doesn't hurt to try

Right? Jennie thought.

=====
Update!!

I actually doesn't plan on updating this now but oh well :))

I hope you guys are enjoying this. Thanks for the love that you're giving to this book.

If you don't know I'm also writing AUs in Twitter.

@Haneular_08_20

I have two on-going SaTzu AU there and more to come :))