P 2 | t h i r t e e n

Ps. Didn't proof read

"Are you girls ready?" Reese asked the Legatums. It's been two whole months now. The ancient one was expected to attack any minute now.

By this time Mina and Chaeyoung also cracked Tzuyu's shell. The three arr now closer than before. The Legatums trained hard for the past month. They also discovered their Legatum powers which Chaeyoung and Mina were clueless of.

"Yeps." Chaeyoung said

"We're ready pops." Tzuyu said to Reese.

"Ready." Mina said.

"Ok you know the plan yeah?" Reese said to them.

"We go to Vermont and keep an eye to the Ancient One." Mina said.

"Then when the Manobans attacked that's where we front and hold the Ancient One back." Chaeyoung said.

"If we take the Ancient One down then we can lock her up if we don't we'll have to fight her." Tzuyu said making Reese nod at them.

"You three are ready. Remember to call your servants whenever you feel like you can't take the enemy. Don't hesitate to call for some help. That's very important." Reese reminded the three. "Off you go, you three."

The Legatums went out of Reese's manor and went to school.

-

"Any improvement to Lisa?" Jisoo whispered to Rosie.

"I don't really know Jis. We've been talking to her about the past and she doesn't seem to mind." Rosie whispered back. They are now in Vermont. They're with Jihyo and Jihoon in the court yard. 'Lisa' is currently with Jennie at the cafeteria. They are whispering to each other because some students might hear them talking.

Alice, Rosie, Jennie and Jisoo gain their control to their skills now. After 2 months of getting everything back on track they finally did it.

"I'm having a bad feeling today." Jihyo said to them.

"Why?" Jihoon asked his cousin.

"I don't know. Gut feeling you know?" Jihyo replied.

"Then keep on guard. We don't know what will happen today or one of these days. Be alarmed. They can attack anytime they want." Jisoo said. The Parks just nodded their head. After a few minutes of sitting and casually talking at the courtyard. Chaeyoung went to them.

"Oh Chaeyoung-ah." Jihyo greeted.

"Hey." Chaeyoung greeted back. "Jisoo I have to tell you something."

"What is it? You can tell me infront of them." Jisoo said.

"It's about Lisa." Charyoung said. The Parks then turned their full attention to Chaeyoung.

"Oh you know now?" Jisoo said and Chaeyoung just nodded.

"You won't believe this but Reese Manoban called me, Mina and Chou Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said which made Jisoo and the Parks shocked.

"What do you mean called you? Isn't he missing?" Rosie asked.

"No, he's not. He's not hiding and he did not disappear. He's just staying in his manor." Chaeyoung whispered.

"Why would he call you?" Jihoon asked.

"Because we're the Legatums." Chaeyoung said.

"I knew it." Jisoo said. "I saw your mark the day I met you Chaeng."

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked and Jisoo nodded.

"What's Legatum?" Jihyo asked.

"The Legacy of the big 3 next to the Ancient 3." Chaeyoung simply explained.

"So where does Lisa comes in?" Rosie asked.

"Ok. These 2 months Mina, me and Chou Tzuyu have been preparing for this day. They're going to attack. Any minute now and we want you to come with us and we have to get to Lisa before the Manobans do." Chaeyoung explained.

"Wait what?" Jihyo said. "There will be an attack later? I knew something bad is gonna happen."

"Yes, there will be an attack later today. We don't know the exact time but we need to keep an eye put for Lisa." Chaeyoung said. "Speaking of her, where is she?" Chaeyoung looked around to find Lisa.

"She's with Jennie at the cafeteria." Jisoo said.

"I just cane from the cafeteria and they're definately not there." Chaeyoung said.

"What?" Rosie said with her eyes widen in shock.

"Did you see Jennie there?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, she's asleep at the usual table." Charyoung replied. Jisoo immediately stood up and ran to the cafeteria finding Jennie asleep.

"Damn it!" Jisoo muttered. The Parks and Chaeyoung followed Jisoo to the cafeteria. They wake up Jennie and started asking her questions.

"Jennie where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"She's..." Jennie looked around and her eyes widen when she did not see a single track of Lisa. "She was just here earlier. She was eating."

"Do you remember what happened before you feel asleep?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Not much. All I can remember is I went with Lisa here because she told me she's hungry. I wasn't hungry so I told her that I will not get any food. When we sat here she started eating then she offered me this sandwich and I.... ate... it..." Jennie said realizing what 'Lisa' did.

"We had this talk repeatedly Jen. Do not accept any food or drinks from her." Rosie said.

"I'm sorry I forgot." Jennie said defensively.

"Let's split up and find her. We can't let her be alone. Not in this time." Jihyo told them so they did. Jisoo and Jennie are together, Rosie and Chaeyoung then Jihyo and Jihoon.

When Chaeyoung saw Tzuyu and Mina, Rosie and Chaeyoung told them that Lisa went missing. The two then joined them into finding Lisa or the Ancient One.

At this time they are fighting against time. They don't know if Lisa's plan to take over will succeed. They don't know where Lisa is. They don't know when will they strike. It's just a matter of finding Lisa and get to her first before Gordon. If they're late even just a millisecond they could lose this war. They could lose Vermont. Their secret would be known.

"We have to be quicker. They're near." Chaeyoung told Rosie as the both of them are running around the school finding Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo went to Ms. CL and informed her about what will happen.

"Ms. CL it's time." Jisoo told the headmistress.

"I can feel them. Where's Lisa?" Ms. CL asked.

"That's the thing. She tricked Jennie." Jisoo answered. CL then pressed her hidden button. It's the button where Vermont will be locked up. No one will get in, no one will get out.

"We're too late." Ms. CL said. "I feel them inside the Vermont. They used the teleportation tube." As soon as Ms. CL said this to them, they ran to the teleportation area. They ran as fast as they can because it's 5 minutes away from Ms. CL's office. Jennie tried to teleport there but there's a barrier protecting the teleportation area.

As soon as they arrive they're late. Gordon and his army already entered Vermont. But Lisa is still no where to be found.

"You're late."

=====
Update!!!

Slow updates... I'm so sorry these past few weeks have been really hard for me and I'm losing content for this book. But I'll still try my best to end this book in a good way. JenLisa crumbs are nearing!!

Pls continue to support me and this book!! Thank you for the 18+k reads!! I love you all!!

And if you have time please check out my new book called 'GROUNDED'!!