f i f t e e n

"Lisa?" Rosie and Alice are now finding where Lisa is after the cafeteria mess that happened earlier. Alice knew that something like this will happen.

Why?

Because no one likes Manobans.

They're bad news.

They're the curse of specials.

They're frauds.

They're murderers.

They're thieves.

They are everything bad you could think of.

"Lisa please where are you?" Rosie called out again. After a few minutes of finding Lisa a voice called the two Park.

"Girls?" It was CL standing at the end of the hallway.

"Ms. CL?" Alice said.

"If you're looking for Lisa she's ok. She's in my office." The two younger girls sighed in relief knowing that their sister is fine. "She's all calmed down. I heard what happened. Can you go look for your group of friend?" CL asked.

"Of course Ms. CL." Alice said. "Come on Rosie." She said. The two girls went back to the cafeteria where their friends remained, still eating their food but quietly.

"Guys." Rosie called. The others looked up and looked at the two sisters. "Ms. CL wants to see us all."

"Where's the Kims?" Alice asked.

"They haven't got back yet." Jihoon said shrugging his shoulder.

"Hoon can you go look for them and tell them that we need to go to Ms. CL's office?" Alice asked.

"Sure." Jihoon said. He smiled slightly and got up his seat to find the three Kims.

-

"You might know why I called you guys here. Now as much as I don't want to tell this to anyone, I have to. Now that you know what Lisa have and who she is. It's time for you to know what's really happening here." CL said. The group of friends are now in CL's office. Lisa is currently resting after a 30 minutes of crying. "Lisa, she's not like us. She's more than us. You see, Me, David and Grace were the first one to know about this."

The group of friends listened intently. All of them are curious on what CL is trying to say.

"The first time Lisa came here I already felt her power. I felt her unseen power. As the head of this school I've seen and felt powerful specials. Like Jisoo's big brother. Seokjin is a powerful student especially he came from a very powerful family. Lily and Peter those two are my batch mates and their skills are exceptional. But Lisa's I've never felt someone like her." CL said to the group of friends. "Lisa is a Manoban and we all know how powerful Manobans are. They predict things. Before Manobans was banned in Vermont, I have met a lot of Manobans. But only two of them stood out. That's Resse Manoban and Harold Manoban. Those two are such good men. They exceed the Manoban characteristics. They were different. Now before Resse disappeared 20 years ago, he published 30 years worth of newspaper. Resse predicted the Manoban attacks. He predicted the deaths in Manobans attack. And one of his prediction is coming true."

"I heard about this. The greatest prediction of Resse Manoban." Jisoo started. The others turned to looked at her. "His prediction has something to do with the greatest prophecy. The one the Manobans stole."

"That's true Jisoo." CL said. "Now can you tell me what that prediction is?" Her friends looked at her expectantly then she brought out her phone.

"I found a newspaper in Jin's room the day he died. I took a picture of it because I don't understand why the date was in 2 years from that day." Jisoo said scrolling through her phone to find the specific photo. "Here. It said 'Our Hero Pranpriya Manoban Saved us from the Cruelty of the Manoban Family. The Manoban Members who Caused Bad Things Are now in Custody.'" Alice and Rosie gasped.

"Ms. CL I'm g-" Lisa said entering CL's office but stopped when she saw the people in the room.

"Lisa you're finally awake. Join us please." CL said motioning for Lisa to sit beside her. "Lisa could you tell us your full name?"

"Why?" Lisa asked confused.

"Just say it." CL smiled.

"O-ok." Lisa said then looked at her friend. Then looked down. "Lalisa P-Pranpriya Manoban."

*Gasp*

"Yes. So please I want you guys to help Lisa. I want you to help Lisa fulfill her duty. I want you to help Lisa fulfill her goal. Are we clear?" CL said.

"Yes Ma'am." They all said.

-

"Uh Lisa?" Jisoo called for her. Their talk with CL is now finished.

"Hmm?" Lisa hummed. She doesn't know how to talk to Jisoo after what happened.

"I uh.. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what I said at lunch. I'm sorry for exploiting your identity. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I know it's really not your fault. I know you didn't do any of it. I know-"

Jisoo was cut off when Lisa hugged her. Jisoo was frozen in her place but reciprocate the hug in seconds.

"You're ranting." Lisa said. "It's ok Jisoo I know what my family did to your family wasn't good. I forgive you."

"Thank you Lisa. But now that everyone knows your a Manoban they'll be harsh to you. So I'll be your knight in shining armor." Jisoo smiled at Lisa.

"Me too!" Rosie said behind Lisa.

"I mean... No one touches my Lali." Alice said teleporting beside Lisa.

"We're here for you cous." Jihoon said with a smile beside her is Jihyo also smiling at Lisa.

"Of course I'm in. I mean I'm the strongest here aren't I?" Bobby said earning a smack on the back from Jisoo. But they all laughed at Bobby and Jisoo's antiques.

"I'll be here." Jennie said showing her gummy smile. Earning a confused looked on Jisoo's faced but gasped in surprised. Jennie looked at her and gave her a death glare. "Don't you dare." Jisoo just raised her two hands in surrender.

Asahi just smiled at Lisa then nod. Lisa knows that Asahi will, too, protect her.

"We're here Lisa." Chan said putting his arm around Yedam. Then all of them looked at the last two.

"What?" Chaeyoung said. "Is being here not counted? Of course we're in. Right Mina?"

"Yes." Mina said.

"It's official. We're Lisa's protection squad!" Jihoon said raising his fist in the air. All of them laughed.

I'll find you mom and dad. Lisa thought then smiled.

=====

Update!!

Thank you guys for 2k+ reads!!

I'm happy to announce that season/part 1 of Vermont High is now finished.

This is the end of season/part 1 the 2 will start maybe later if I'm not lazy enough or tomorrow!! This book will consist of 3 seasons. First is this, second is about how Lisa will find her parents with a hint of JL then lastly is of course JL. ;)

Pls vote and follow me if you have the time!!