P 3 | t h r e e

Ps. Didn't proof read.

"WELCOME HOME!" Lisa's friends shouted as soon as she entered the Park household. Reese is also here along with Hyunsuk, Jackson and Bambam.

"Awee guys." Lisa awed she placed her bags down and went to her friends to hug them.

"You finally finished your trainings buddy." Chaeyoung happily said to Lisa.

"Thanks bud. I wouldn't have done it if you didn't pull me out of my mind." Lisa humbly said.

"Nah you did all the job Lisa." Mina said hugging Lisa. Tzuyu then gave her a fist bomb and smiled genuinely at her.

"Hey Lisa."

"Hey Jeongyeon." Lisa greeted happily. After the war in Vermont Jeongyeon slowly accepted Lisa as her cousin. Now, she has no bad blood with her whatsoever. The Yoo family also accepted Lisa since she's the biggest reason why they won the war with the Ancient One and the Manobans.

"How's the training?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It was great." Lisa smiled. "I learned lots of things from Master Oh. How about you how's the family?"

"It's good. They're still doing their best to find Aunt Carol and Uncle Harold." Jeongyeon answered.

"How about you and Nabong?" Lisa cheekily smile.

"Well still going strong. She actually has lots of friends in college compared to me." Jeongyeon smiled at the mention of her girlfriend.

"Hey Lisa!" Nayeon greeted.

"Hey Nabs." Lisa said and hugged Nayeon.

"I'm glad you're back home. We can finally be complete for another camping trip!" Nayeon happily said. Lisa just giggled.

"Heyyy" Jisoo greeted her with a hug.

"Hi Jis." Lisa said.

"I'm sorry she's not here Lisa. She said she's busy." Jisoo apologized.

"It's ok Jis. We all know Jennie takes it by heart when someone broke a promise to her." Lisa said and smiled to Jisoo.

"I know where she will be. Do you want to go to her?" Jisoo asked. Lisa looked around and saw her friends and family talking to each other and eating the food.

She saw Jeongyeon, Rosie, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu having an eating competition. She saw Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo talking to each other. The boys are outside talking and the adults are also talking.

I guess it wouldn't hurt seeing her today.

"She's at the Green Fields Cemetery. She's at her parents grave. Just go their if you want to see her right now. I'll tell them if they look for you." Jisoo said smiling at Lisa before going to where Rosie is.

Lisa contemplated whether to go or not. It's been 2 years since Lisa last saw Jennie. It's been 2 years since they last talked. Lisa misses Jennie. So much.

After thinking of it for a few minutes she decided to go and meet Jennie. She take her coat and wear it and leave the house. She walked to the cemetery since it's just meters away from the Park's household.

When she arrived she immediately walked to where Jennie's parents' grave are. She knows it since Lisa always accompany Jennie whenever she's going here. When she arrived she saw Jennie.

She's sitting on the grass with her back facing Lisa. She has her headphones on and her laptop on.

Jennie never changed. She still makes her schoolworks here.

She slowly approached Jennie contemplating if she will talk to her or not.

"Why are you here?" Jennie suddenly said. She's still typing to her laptop.

"I- uh.. I" Lisa can't find the words to say to Jennie. She took a deep breath and started to talk again. "I missed you Nini."

Jennie stopped typing.

"Well I don't so get out of here." Jennie firmly said.

"I'm sorry. Jen I'm so sorry for breaking that promise and for leaving your side for 3 years. I'm so sorry that I had to leave. I'm sorry that I didn't got to college with you." Lisa apologized. Jennie put her laptop aside and stand up. She took her headphones off and turned to Lisa.

"I don't care about that promise Lisa. I don't even care if you left my side. And I don't fucking care if you didn't went to college with me." Jennie said with full of anger. "I was mad at you because you hid it from me. I was mad because you registered to that college when you're already bound to leave because of your training. I told you Lisa if you would've became honest back then I wouldn't be mad at you. I would've understood you. But you didn't tell me. You chose to hide it from us."

By now Jennie's tears are starting to fall as she say each words. Lisa is also tearing up. Lisa slowly walked to where Jennie is.

"Stop. Don't come near me." Jennie said but Lisa didn't listen to her. She still walked towards Jennie. When she's close to Jennie, Jennie tried to push Lisa away but she won't budge.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me Jennie." Lisa said engulfing the crying Jennie into a hug. She still trying to push Lisa away.

"Get away from me!" Jennie shouts but Lisa just continued to hug her.

"Please forgive me Nini. I'm back. I won't leave anymore. I won't hide anything anymore. Please." Lisa begged as she bury her face on Jennie's neck.

They both cried until they can't anymore. They both released that heavy feeling they were feeling ever since the day Lisa left for training. When they both calmed down, still in the arms of each other, Lisa spoke.

"Can you forgive me?" Lisa break the hug and cupped Jennie's face. "Please forgive me. I can't have another year without seeing you and not talking to you." She begged.

Jennie just looked at her.

"Please Nini. I can't live peacefully knowing that you're still mad at me. You know I care about you right? I'm so sorry." Lisa said but Jennie's still not saying anything.

"Throughout those 3 years all I thought about was you. I asked myself 'how is she?' 'is she ok?' 'is she still mad at me?' I asked myself that over and over again. My master once told me that I should get rid of those thoughts because it will ruin my training, but I told him I can't. He asked me why. I said...

Because I love her."

=====
Another update lmao

This is a Christmas gift for you guys hehe I hope you enjoyed your Christmas with you family and friends!!

Thank you for reading!!! Please leave your feedback in the comments and follow me if you have the time!!