P 2 | t e n

-long chapter-

"Did you hear what happened to Rosie earlier?" Jennie asked her cousin. They are currently in the Kim manor.

"Yes." Jisoo simply replied. "And that was me."

"What? What do you mean it was you?" Jennie asked her.

"I asked Chaeyoung to hit Rosie." Jisoo answered honestly.

"Are you nuts J? Really? Rosie? You would hit Rosie?!?" Jen furiously said.

"I did it for a reason Jen. And I wouldn't really hurt Rosie. I did that to prove something." Jisoo explained. Jennie tilted her head sideways giving Jisoo a curious look.

"I think I know what it is." Jennie told her cousin.

"She's not Lisa." Jisoo said.

"Her reflex was so fast." Jennie said.

"And the last time we know, Lisa is still improving her reflex." Jisoo told Jennie. 3 days after Lisa showed up Jisoo has been suspicious of Lisa. At first she thought that was just because of what she experienced at the Manoban manor. But as she analyze it more she's not acting like Lisa.

This Lisa is more elegant, sophisticated and too composed. She move like a royalty. Her moves are precise and calculated. She always reads history books, and hell did Jisoo knows Lisa hates history because as Lisa said to her once, history can't do anything for me when I'm working a 9-5 job.

"And she's been reading history books. And we all know Lisa doesn't like history." Jisoo said.

"Should we tel them?" Jennie asked.

"No, not yet. They won't believe us. We need a concrete evidence." Jisoo said.

"How are we going to find a concrete evidence?" Jennie asked her cousin.

"Ms. CL is the one in charged of that." Jisoo simply answered.

"Ms. CL? She knew?" Jennie asked her.

"Yes, I told you earlier she called me. We discussed about that and she's the one who told me to test Lisa." Jisoo answered honestly.

"Ok. So we just need to wait?"

"Yes we just need to wait Jen."

- next day after class with Legatums -

"How long did you know Mr. R?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu.

"Since I was a child." Tzuyu simply answered not bothering to look up to Chaeyoung. They are currently doing their school works in their study room.

"How?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"My parents knew him." Tzuyu coldly answer once again.

"Hmm... Do your parents know about this?" Chaeyoung asked. Again.

"Yes." Tzuyu answered.

"Where are they? I haven't seen you bring your parents to any family day." Chaeyoung, once again, asked.

"They're dead." Tzuyu said with no emotion in her voice or whatsoever.

"Oh sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked." Chaeyoung sympathetically looked at Tzuyu.

"You don't have to say sorry for the things you're nor responsible of." Tzuyu said still not looking up to Chaeyoung. "And please enough with the questions. It's making me dizzy."

"Oh ok. Sorry. I just really want to know you since we're gonna be on the same team you know." Chaeyoung explained herself.

"Hi! Sorry for that giant yoda." Tzuyu's servant/assistant appeared beside Tzuyu. He has this bright smile on his face. Charyoung can tell his personality is opposite to his master.