t w e l v e

-1 month later-

"Wah Lisa you look good!" Rosie complimented Lisa. Lisa is currently wearing her duel outfit. Today is their first monthly evaluation.

Monthly evaluations are made to know if the students are improving on handling their skills.

"See for yourself Rosie. It's my first time to see you on that outfit.

For the past month Lisa's sudden collapses has now ended. Well she hasn't collapse or have a strange dream for quite a while now.

"Girls Ms. CL is waiting for us. C'mon!" Alice said to the two younger girls. "Btw you look wonderful Lali!"

Lisa quickly thanked Alice and went their way to the evaluation theater. The place is like an amphitheater but the difference is the evaluation theater has a thick glass wall that separates the stage to the audience.

CL, the dean/principal of Vermont, is calling the students one by one to do their evaluation.

"Good morning High School. Today is our first monthly evaluation for this school year. I expect nothing from each of you so don't be nervous. Just be honest and true to yourself and your improvement will show." CL said making the students applause. "We will start now. Let's begin with year 1 class A."

"That's us." Lisa muttered.

"Don't be nervous Lis. We're here." Rosie smiled at Lisa that made Lisa smile back.

Ryujin Shin - A-

Yedam Bang - A

Chan Bang - A

Abegail Vermont - A+

Minho Lee - B (Lee Know)

Jisoo Kim - A+

Jennie Kim - A+

Jihyo Park - A

Jihoon Park - A

Roseanne Park - A+

"Lalisa Park." CL called for Lisa. She's in the backstage along with her classmates. Jisoo, Rosie, Jihoon and Jihyo reassured Lisa. They understand her because it's her first time.

You can do this Lalisa. Control your self.

Lisa walked to the stage and looked at CL who's smiling at her. CL nod in assurance to make Lisa slightly comfortable. Lisa then took a deep breath and smiled back to CL.

"Whenever your ready Lisa." CL said to the mic.

Lisa closed her eyes to concentrate and feel the water around her.

Focus on water Lisa.

The water then slowly ascended and went around Lisa. Her start is so smooth it made CL smile.

Find us.

Stop

Find us.

I said stop.

Find us.

Stop it!