P 2 | f i f t e e n

Ps. Didn't proof read.

"It's time." Tzuyu muttered. Chaeyoung and Mina nodded as the Legatums' eyes glowed black to silver to white. The three faced their palms to the Ancient One.

The Legatums started chanting and Jisoo, Jennie, Rosie and the other looked at them confusedly.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Jisoo asked. As they watch the three release a beam-like to the Ancient One.

"She's gaining power! What the hell are you doing!" Jeongyeon shouted. They can't reach Chaeyoung, Mina and Tzuyu because they're floating.

"They're giving her their powers. We shouldn't have trusted them! They're just making her more powerful!" Jihyo said.

Jeongyeon tried to hit the Legatums with bug rocks but there's an invisible barrier around them. They can't hurt the three or make them stop.

"Ugh! What the fuck are they planning?" Jeongyeon shouted.

"Let them! Just clear out Gordon's men!" Asahi shouted. Since Asahi has a skill of knowledge they trusted him and start to knock out Gordon's men. One by one the group knocked the enemies out. After they cleared out the enemies they all looked back to the Ancient One and the Legatums. They stopped. The Legatums fell on the ground and Jisoo and the others rushed to catch them. The Ancient One is still floating absorbing the powers that the Legatums and Lisa gave.

She felt so powerful. Powerful than ever. She felt like a god with all the power she has. She felt unstoppable, inevitable.

"I, the Ancient One, shall reign and rule this world! Kneel before me and you'll receive my mercy. Kneel and you shall be saved." The Ancient One said as her eyes turned dark purple.

"What are we gonna do?" Jisoo asked as she hold the unconscious Chaeyoung in her arms. She looked around to find Ms. CL. Once she located the headmistress, she's down on her knees, obeying the Ancient One.

"D-do a-as she s-say." Chaeyoung weakly said.

"I'm trusting you on this one Chaeyoung." Jisoo said. She motioned the others to do what the Ancient One say.

"You all are unmatched with my powers now. Guess you're savior is a weak one." The Ancient One laughed. Jennie is now doing her very best to stop herself from attacking.

Lisa isn't weak. Jennie thought to herself. The Ancient One read it and laughed out loud.

"You're the lover right?" The Ancient One asked Jennie and she just looked at her with a straight face. "A brave one. You're also strong if I admit. But not as strong as me."

To be honest, everyone knows Jennie likes Lisa. It's pretty damn obvious. Lisa is the only oblivious one to be honest. Jisoo and Rosé often tease Jennie infront of Lisa but Lisa take it as a joke.

"I must admit you're a beautiful one. But I guess not enough for Lisa to see." The Ancient One laugh. "Or maybe Lisa just don't settle for less. Maybe you're not enough for her."

Jennie is really trying her best not to attack and calm down.

"Jen don't listen to her. She's just provoking you." Jisoo said to Jennie.

"Silence! I did not ask for your opinion." The Ancient One said to Jisoo.

"Don't b-be pro-provoked. He's c-coming." Chaeyoung weakly said to Jisoo. Jisoo looked down to her with a curious face.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo whispered.

"M-mr. R." Chaeyoung breathed out.

"Who?" Jisoo asked.