P 3 | t w o

Ps. Didn't proof read.

After Lisa's friend's visit at the temple she continued her training. She's been training for 2 years now.

Well.. technically she started a week after Reese and the others pulled her from her own mind. But she started the full time training 2 years ago when she finished high school. She was suppose to go to college with Jennie, Rosie, Jisoo and others but she chose to go on the full training because of her new found skill. Her fourth skill.

"Lisa, 1 more year and you can go back home." Her master said. "Are you excited?"

"Yes master, I'm excited." Lisa smiled.

"You seem to have something in mind child. Care to share?" He said.

"Well— there's this friend of mine that I've been missing. She didn't visit me since I got here. When we were in high school I promised her that we will go to college together and that I will never ever leave her side. But then I decided to go here full time even before we register for college and when I told her she was angry."

-flashback-

"How's your new found energy?" Jennie asked Lisa. It's their lunch break and Jennie and Lisa was the first one out of all of their friends in the cafeteria.

"It's ok I guess. Feels weird but ok. My range for skill of emotions have increased and I can feel Mr. Smith getting pissed because a Lee accidentally threw water at him." Lisa chuckled.

"Really? You can guess the owner of the emotion?" Jennie asked and Lisa nodded. "That's so cool!"

"I can feel Rosie's emotion now. She's very irritated because she's hungry." Lisa said. Jennie laughed and they both watch the door.

~

"Lili!" Jennie called Lisa. They're now at the Kim manor for a project assigned to them.

"Yes?" Lisa said.

"Let's go watch the sunset!" Jennie excitedly said, jumping up and down.

"Sure." Lisa smiled and followed Jennie to her room's balcony.

"Woah." Lisa awed.

"I know right." Jennie smiled.

"It's beautiful." Lisa softly said.

Silence embraced them as they watch the sunset together. For Jennie this feels nice because she loves sunsets. And now she watches it with the person she cares about the most.

"What's your plan after college?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it." Lisa answered. "How bout you?"

"College." Jennie smiled. "I'll go to college and take psychology."

"Psychology? Really?" Lisa chuckled. "You're really sticking to anything that links to human mind huh?"

"Of course. That's where I'm good at." Jennie proudly said.

Silence once again embraced the two.