P 3 | t e n (FINALE)

~5 years later~

Peace. Finally.

5 years have been fast. Lisa's done with college. She now a professor in Vermont High teacher Defense Against the Dark Arts. Jennie's now in the council of Vermont. Manoban's back in the powerful family council. Jisoo is now living with Rosie. She's also part of the council taking up her brother's rank. Rosie has her own pet shop with the help of Lisa and Alice. Alice is now abroad helping those specials that doesn't know where they can get help.

Jihyo, Jihoon, Junkyu and Asahi is with Alice helping her. The Legatums still trains and still help around the world.

Earth is a big place for Specials. Lisa and her friends provides protection and help to those in need in their own ways.

June

"Are you ready Lisa?" Rosie asked her cousin.

"Yes... and no." Lisa muttered.

"Lali that's ok. It's normal to feel that way. I mean YOU'RE getting MARRIED!" Alice said excitedly.

"I know— but what if I trip?" Lisa said.

"You won't honey." Grace said.

"We'll walk you Lisa" David said.

Lisa teared up and Rosie immediately hugged her, Alice follwed and so is David and Grace.

"Thank you guys." Lisa said. "Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for giving me a place to eat, sleep, and feel the love of a family."

"No problem dear. Besides you're my sister's child. My niece. I won't let you be alone and far from your family." Grace said tearing up as well.

"Hey that's enough crying Jennie won't like it if she walks down the aisle with that crying face." Alice said touching up Lisa's light make up. Lisa wore a simple but elegant white tux. Rosie wore a pastel pink dress with her hair in a braid designed with flowers.

The wedding's theme was a fairy type theme. Jennie's pick of course.

Meanwhile...

"J where's my bouquet?" Jennie asked.

"Uhmm." Jisoo said frantically looking over the room. "Its here somewhere." She said opening the box of Jennie's heels.

"That's the box of my heels dumbass!" Jennie said. "It's my wedding day. It should be perfect Jisoo."

"Yes mam!" Jisoo said saluting before running out of the room to find Jennie's bouquet.

===

This is the day..

The day Jennie has been waiting.

The day she will finally get to live a life she deserves from the beginning.

She's very grateful to Lisa. She's glad that Lisa never got tired of her. She's glad that neither of them gave up on each other. Finally, she found the love she was looking for. A kind of love that she saw with her parents. 

===

Walking down the isle seem so surreal to Jennie. It felt like dream come true. As a soft melody is being played, Jennie walked down the isle slow and steady fixing her eyes only on Lisa. Jennie smiled thinking that she will spend the rest of her life with Lisa. 

As everyone watch Jennie walk, Jisoo can't help but tear up. Her and Jennie grew up together and she's happy that her cousin is finally living her dream life. She's finally happy again. Finally full of life. 

"Thank you Lisa" Jisoo whispered.

===

After the wedding they all headed to the reception and welcomed the newly weds. When it's time to give messages to the newly weds, Rosie was first to say a few words.

"Lisa, Jennie, congratulations on this very wonderful day. You both went through a lot of thing together and apart. But you guys survived it all. To Lali, I'm very proud of you! I'll always brag about you being my cousin, but really you're a sister to me, legally and by heart." The guests laughed. "To Jennie, I've known you ever since I entered Vermont. You are one of the people who accepted me quickly. You made me feel safe in Vermont High. Please take care of my cousin." Jennie smiled and nodded to Rosie. "I love you guys both. Please know that I'll always be here for the two of you. We all will be."

Everyone clapped and Rosie went to give the couple a hug. The mic then passed to Jisoo. 

"Uhmm... I really don't know what to say. I've known Jennie my whole life. I know everything abt her. Even the smallest of details. She's more of a sister to me than a cousin. She helped me even though she can't do anything abt the situation. Especially when my brother died. Jennie stayed strong for me. I looked up to Jin so much that I can't function well when he passed. But Jennie was there for me to pull me out of the darkness even though she's facing the same situation as me. Maybe worse." Jisoo by now is tearing up while Jennie is already crying. "Lisa is the best friend I could ever ask for. She proved to me, us, that it doesn't matter who your ancestors were every people has their own opinions and moral. Congratulations to the both of you. I love you guys so much."

Jisoo then went to Jennie and hugged her first then Lisa. At this point they are all crying now. 

A joyous occation. A very life changing event. Lisa and Jennie are very grateful to the people who attended the wedding. They're very glad that a lot of people love them and support them. Jennie and Lisa looked at each other lovingly.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

They heard the people hitting their glass with a spoon or fork. Lisa and Jennie smiled at each other and gave what the guests wants. Lisa pulled Jennie into a passinate kiss as everyone cheered and clapped for them. 

A happy ending.

Finally. 

We made it. 

=====

IT'S DONE!!!!

This is a very interesting rollercoaster ride.

Thank you everyone for reading and supporting this one. I know that we went through a lot of waits and almost discontinuing this story. But it always sturcked me that I don't want to leave my readers hanging because I know how it feels.

No matter what happens I'll always come back and finish a book.

Thank you for being with LIsa and Jennie in Vermont High. I hope that the ending lived up to the book's momentum.

Vermont High is finished..

... but there's something new comming..soon..