P 3 | o n e

Ps. Didn't proof read

"Jis where's Jen? Is she not going with us?" Rosie asked Jisoo.

"Nah, she's not coming. I mean you know what happened to them." Jisoo said.

"Yeah... It's sad." Rosie said.

"We're near." Jihoon said slowing down the car. Outside the car we can see the large temple where Lisa is now staying for her training.

5 years ago Reese, Hyunsuk, the Legatums, Grace and Rosie successfully pulled Lisa from her own mind. Since Reese revealed to Lisa that she's not just the usual prodigy but she's equal to the Big 3.

Throughout those 5 years Lisa also learned her 4th skill which is knowing the past. Lisa can see the past of an event by touching something connected to it. Lisa also started her special trainings to contain her new discovered power.

That time when Reese and the others were inside Lisa's mind and the door is slowly closing, if Lisa didn't release the energy ball, all of them would be trapped inside Lisa's mind.

"We're here." Jihoon said turning the engine off.

The 9 of them took two cars in the first car, which is a SUV, are Rosie, Jisoo, Jihyo, Dahyun and Jihoon as the driver. The second car has Junkyu, Mina, Chaeyoung and Asahi as the driver.

They all exited the car and went to the entrance of the temple.

"Shoes off, jewelries off, bags off." Said the temple guard without looking at the group of friends.

Thankfully they've visited there a lot of times so they already left their bags and jewelries in the car. They walked to the shoe closet and put their shoes in. They they went inside the temple and waited in the waiting room.

"Hey Junkyu." Jisoo called her cousin.

"Yes?" Junkyu answered.

"What happened to your arm?" Jisoo asked noticing the big wound on Jukyu's right arm.

"I was training with big sister yesterday and you know. She lost control again and yeah. But it's ok I cleaned it and all." Junkyu answered. Jisoo sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.

After waiting for some minutes Lisa entered the waiting room wearing a simple but elegant white dress and a pair of sandals. Lisa smiled at her friends.

"Hey." Lisa greeted.

"Hey!" Her friends greeted.

"How's the training?" Jisoo asked her.

"It's going good." Lisa smiled. "I can do this now." Lisa closed her eyes for a brief moment and then opened it. The waters glowed and float around her. Lisa then motioned her hands to Junkyu. Everyone looked at him and the floating, glowing water went to Junkyu's arm.

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked Junkyu and he just shook his head looking at his arm with wound.

"Next time always dodge left. Your sister likes to attack left side because she calls it the weak side. Karate chop her shoulder and she'll surely back down. That's her weak spot." Lisa told Junkyu. The water glowed more and Junkyu feels tingly feeling through his arm. After 5 minutes the water went back to where it was and Junkyu's arm is healed.

"H-how'd you know my sister did it?" Junkyu asked looking at his healed arm.

"I saw it Kyu. My fourth skill remember?" Lisa chuckled.

"How tho? The healing? I mean you don't have a fifth skill right?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"I learned how I can do a bunch of things with elements. Water has healing components. That's why I can heal with water. I can also heal with plants and herbs the monks taught me." Lisa smiled. She then scanned the room.