P 3 | s e v e n

Hyunsuk and the Legatums was about to bring Reese to Vermont Medicals for Reese to survive but he immediately stopped them and told them to just bring him to R manor. The four argued but Reese's men are already taking him from the four. They didn't have a choice so they just followed.

Once They are in the manor, the men immediately went to the basement where no one is allowed. But since it's an emergency the four needed to see if Reese is gonna be ok. Once they entered the forbidden room they gasped in shock. 

"Don't tell anyone except your friends. Tell your friends you need all the help that you can get." Reese said. "Go to find Lisa. She's walking into a trap. Go to the Pacific Ocean she'll be there and stop her then bring her here. Do whatever it takes to bring her here alive." Reese managed to say before closing his eyes.

-flashback-

"You see Harold, I can do this all day. I have a lot of time right now since you're my priority. I can torture you all I want just to get you to talk." Gordon said. 

"We won't talk." Harold said firmly. 

"Fine by me." Gordon said and waved his hand signaling one of his men. 

One of Gordon's men took Carol and took her to an aquarium full of piranhas. Carol look fearfully at the aquarium of the deadly fish. 

"No! Gordon stop this! Reese will be very disappointed in you!" Harold shouted. 

"Now you bring up Reese? Tell me Harold, where is he right now? huh?" Gordon said lowering himself so he can look Harold

"Beside you my child." A man suddenly appeared beside Gordon. 

Gordon looked at the man beside him and he fell on his back out of shock. Harold on the other hand is not that surprised. He knows that Reese is alive and been hiding. 

"Y-y-you w-what are you d-doing here?" Gordon stuttered in fear. 

"To collect you my child." Reese told him. Gordon is now scared. 

"No please, Reese you can't do this. I'm just continuing my father's legacy. Your great-great grandchild. Please" Gordon begged.

"And where did it brought him? Death, Gordon. This 'legacy' is just death upon death upon death." Reese said. Reese brought out a strange stick and pointed it to Gordon. 

"N-no please I'm a f-family R-Reese." Gordon begged. No matter how many times Gordon begged Reese keeps on mumbling incoherent words.

Reese's strange stick suddenly put out a light going towards Gordon but as soon as it hit Gordon it just reflected and hit Carol and Harold. Reese was shocked but Gordon just smirked. 

"You see Reese I've learned how you can live for so long. I know this little trick of yours. That's why I made this." Gordon said revealing a necklace with a gem.