P 3 | n i n e

Ps. Didn't proof read.

=====

Waiting. That's all they could do.

After Tzuyu ran to them and told that Reeese is in critical condition, Lisa and her friends immediately went to the R Manor.

They all waited outside of Reese's bedroom waiting for good news.

"It's all my fault." Lisa said pacing back and forth. "If I hadn't let that sword control mme Reese wouldn't be like this."

All of her friends just looked at her with pity. They know that Lisa didn't mean what she did when the xursed sword was clutching on her.

Jennie couldn't take it anymore and interrupted Lisa's pasing. She hugged Lisa and whispered comforting words. Lisa just sobbed.

After a while Reese's personal doctor went out of the room and Lisa immediately sprung out of Jennie's embrace and stood infront of the doctor.

"How's he?" Lisa asked immediately.

"He's gonna be fine." Lisa released a breath she didn't know she was holding and the others cheered. "He took a pretty big hit but thankfully he was brought here right away. Did he ever tell you where he gets his immortality?"

Lisa shook her head and said. "No, he hasn't said anything to me about that."

"Well, Reese gets his immortality by taking up souls. Hiw should I phrase this. It's like Reese eats souls. But no worries he only consumes the souls of those who wronged him and is bad. He  doesn't prey on the innocents." The doctor said. "Reese  hides little souls around his house and he must've take some while he's being brought here in his bedroom. He's healing and he just need some rest. You can enter when he's awake."

Lisa thanked the doctor and let Hyunsuk show the doctor out. Lisa then dropped on her knees and cried. Jennie comforted her.

"He's ok now Lili. You don't have to worry about him." Jennie said.

"He'll be ok. He's Reese." Tzuyu said.

=====

"So— How are you feeling?" Jisoo said walking to the big garden towards where Lisa is seated on a bench. Jisoo sat down and look at the sky, watching as the sun sets.

"Mixed. Mostly guilt." Lisa muttered, Jisoo nods her head. After a few minutes of silence Lisa spoke again. "I'm sorry Soo. I really am. I'm sorry I turned into that person."

"It's fine Lisa. I understand you. You were angry and sad about your parents. You were blinded by rage. I just hope it doesn't happen again because I hate to see my cousin so upset." Jisoo said not batting an eye to Lisa.

"I know you're pissed at me. I understand. Let me make it up to you guys. I know I hurt you all." Lisa said. Jisoo just hummed.

After a few minutes of silence Jisoo spoke again. "I like you for my cousin Lisa. You make her happy again. You brought her back." Jisoo finally looked at Lisa. "Please promise me to never, ever, let her go though that again. It brought back memories of when Jennie learned that her parents died."

"I promise you Jisoo. I will do my best not to get her through that again."

=====

"Dinner's ready." Rosie yelled. It's been a few hours of Lisa and Jisoo talking at the bench. It's now dark and all the lights has been lit.

Jisoo and Lisa stood up and went inside. The two sat down at the dining table. When they were complete they all started eating and talk about stuff.

"Thank you guys." Lisa said out of nowhere. her friends all stopped eating and stopped talking to look at her.

Lisa drank a bit of water and cleared her throat "Thank you for being there for me despite of me scaring you and hurting you. Thank you because you never gave up on me."

"Of course Lisa. You'd do the same for us." Jihyo said.

"We're a family here. We help each other and never give up on anyone." Jihoon said.

"I admit you were pretty scary tho. With all that black veiny thing and that dark aura." Junkyu jokingly said. They all laughed including Lisa.

"We will always be here for each other. no matter how tough it gets. we're here for one another." Alice said.

"Let's please not get too sappy." Dahyun joked.

"Oh yeah way to ruin the moment Hirai." Rosie teased. Dahyun went red, looking like a tomato. They all laughed.

The night was filled with love, laughter, and joy. they're all finally happy again. No casualties (except Reese), no worries, no enemies.

We're getting close.

Closer to a happy ending.

Closer to finally living the best dream.

Wait's almost over.

Soon it'll just be happy news.

Slight problems that can easily be fixed.

Normalcy.

Family.

Wedding.

Kids(?) (Lisa: Do I want kids?)

College (Best college for maybe Tzuyu and Dahyun wuth their non-special mates)

Works (Jihoon: Ughhh do we have to?)

Peace.

Finally to peace.

=====

"Is everything ready?"

"Are you ready?"

"Is everything set?"

"Oh, I'm excited"

"We're gonna get through this."

"It'll be over soon."

"Congarts. You've done it."

"Goodluck."

=====

It's vacation!!!!!

I'm finally done with freshman year! I'll be a sophomore in college next school year. Closer and closer to getting through it.

How are y'all??? Sorry for the slow update. Been really busy with myself and acads lately.

What do you think will happen next chapter? Is it something good or bad? Tell me in the comments!!

Thank you guys for your continuous love for Vermont High. thank you for almost 200k reads!! When I started this book I never thought I'd make it this far. I thought this will be another book that I'm not gonna finish but here we are. Closer and close to the finish line. Thank you for the votes and follows!

Love y'all my lovely readers!!

Until the next update! see yaaaa