P 3 | s i x

Ps. Didn't proof read.

Kill him.

I know you want to.

Kill him.

Avenge your parents.

Kill him. NOW!

Lisa shook her head harshly as she heard those repeating voices in her head.

"They're persistent aren't they?" Gordon told Lisa with a menacing smile. Lisa kept quite as she sharpen her sword or should I say the sword heirloom.

It's a sword that has been passed through generations. That sword holds the family's legacy. The Manoban's history. Lis can feel it.

Lisa can hear it.

"The first time I held that sword was hell. But as time goes by it's amazing." Gordon said. He's in chains sitting inside a cell under the Manoban Manor.

"Shut up or I'll slice you in two right now." Lisa said with the sword pointing to Gordon and her eyes turning red crimson.

"That's right. Let it all out little Manoban. Let that beast inside you out." Gordon said. Lisa retracted the sword and continued on wiping it with a cloth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath calming the voices down.

"What did you do to my parents?" Lisa calmly asked.

"Carol and Harold? Hmm.. Let's see." Gordon said. "Those two sure are a pain in my ass. I imprisoned them in this very cell. I must admit they're very hard to crack. I had to threaten them with something they hold very dear." Gordon smiled as he tell what he did to Lisa's parents.

"I didn't know you existed until that one moment where those two called out your name. Pranpriya."

Lisa looked at Gordon with no emotion showing on her face.

"At first I was so confused. Is that a name of a shop? A building? A brand? A food? Until it struck me. My little brother, your father has always said to me that he wants to name his child Pranpriya. I really don't know the meaning of that name. I didn't care. But when someone by the name of Lalisa Park enrolled to Vermont just a little more digging and I knew it was you. The daughter of my little brother."

Lisa calms herself down as she listens to Gordon's story.

"And right there and then I knew you were the key to my problems. Not until you destroyed it." Gordon's face turned to a scowl. "You destroyed everything I did for 2 decades. Everything I built. Everything I held dear. I was close to unlimited power and yet you had to destroy it. So I also had to destroy what's most important to you. Your parents." That ticked Lisa off. She put the blade of the sword against Gordon's throat and stared at his dark soul.

"What did you do to my parents?" Lisa said the words one by one in a very firm tone.

"I imprisoned their souls and destroyed their bodies." Gordon said and started to laugh devilishly.

"WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM?!"

"Somewhere deep. Somewhere you can't reach. The Pacific Ocean." Gordon laughed out loud and Lisa can't handle it anymore. The rage, the anger, the pain. It's all building up. Gordon's throat is now bleeding because Lisa's pressing the blade too hard.

"Go on kill me my little niece." Gordon challenged her. Lisa heard footsteps coming towards them.

"Lisa don't!" Lisa heard someone shout. Lisa didn't bother to look since she knows who that is.

"Kill me." Gordon said with a deep voice.

Kill him.

He deserves to die!

Kill him!

"Lisa please don't. Don't get bloods on your hand please." Jennie begged. But Lisa's too far gone.

Lisa's eyes turn black with a hint of red.

"KILL ME!"

KILL HIM!

"Lisa don't! Don't give in to the sword. This is not you my child." Reese said trying to pull Lisa out.

"C'mon little Manoban. You want me dead right? I destroyed your parents."

"Don't listen to him Lili please I beg you."

"You want to destroy me right?"

Destroy him!

"Lili please come back to me. Come back to Nini."

"Lali stop this now please." Alice said.

"Buds please put down the sword." Jisoo said.

As they exchange words. Lisa is in between. She's fighting the voices but it's feeding from Lisa's rage and anger. Jennie Reese and the others are trying to pull Lisa out of the darkness but Lisa's still in the same position.

The temptation is too strong.

The sword it too strong.

The darkness is too strong.

Reese tried to walk towards Lisa but there's an invisible barrier separating them. Lisa put it up when she arrived there with Gordon.

"C'mon kid. You'd be doing your parents a favor." Gordon said.

"No, no, please Lisa. Please you can walk away." Jennie said. At this point she's crying because she's losing hope on pulling Lisa out of the darkness.

"You destroyed my parents. You imprisoned them and put them in the depths of the Pacific Ocean." Lisa said with so much anger. "You don't deserve to live. You deserve to die."

Before Jennie could even talk to stop Lisa, Lisa beheaded Gordon. Everyone in the room is speechless. Lisa held Gordon's head from it's hair with her left hand. The sword is now dripping with Gordon's blood. Lisa turned to her family and friends with nothing but darkness in her eyes.

"Lisa.." Rosie whispered.

Lisa drop Gordon's head and waved her hand in front of her. The barrier opened Lisa walked towards the exit. Jennie was about to come near her when Lisa raised the sword at her.

"Lisa, my child put the sword down." Reese stopped Lisa. He stood in front of Lisa as he try to take the sword. "It's poisoning your brain Lisa. Please let me take it." lisa just stood there and pointed the sword to Reese.

"Get out of my way." Lisa lowly said.

"No, my child. I can't let you get drowned in that darkness like it did to my family. Please hand it over." Reese pleaded.

"Get out of my way or I'll kill you."

Kill him. The voices whispered once again.

"Pops get out of the way please." Hyunsuk said as he try to push Reese out of the way.

"No I won't lose my granddaughter without trying. Please Lisa put the sword down." Reese said. Lisa's temper is rising.

"Pops please."

"Lisa put the sword do-"

"POPS!" Hyunsuk shouted. Lisa has stick the sword in Reese's heart.

"I said get out of my way." Lisa retracted the sword and exited the underground cell.

"No, no, no Pops!" Hyunsuk cried as he hold Reese in hir arms.

=====
Update!!!

Long time no update hihi. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I've been dealing with things in life but expect to have more updates this month. I'll try to finish this book before the second half of the year.

Thank you very much for enjoying this book. Your words are very much appreciated!!

If you guys don't know I'm in twitter as well :)) @/HaneulAr_08_20

Have a great day guys!!