n i n e

"Hey Lisa! I didn't know you go here too." A girl approached them.

"Hey Jihyo." Lisa smiled. "Well it actually all happened so fast I didn't have the time to tell you."

"I see..." Jihyo said. "So what are my favorite cousin's skills?"

"Hey I thought I was your favorite?" Rosie said behind them pouting with crossed arms.

"Nahh it's Lisa." Jihyo said sticking out a tongue teasing Rosie. "So what's your skills?"

"Emotion, Element and Prediction" Lisa said putting stuff in her locker.

"Prediction?" Jihyo said questioningly and curiously. Jihyo furrowed her brows and her eyes full of curiosity.

Why do they make that face whenever I told them my skill of prediction? Lisa thought

Lisa then explained to Jihyo her skills while walking to their class. It's now second to the last period, Science, and Lisa was feeling off. After talking to Jihyo, Lisa said her goodbye to Jihyo and entered her classroom with Rosie. Lisa sat down beside Rosie.

~~~~~

"Pranpriya our dear child please take care of your self." A woman said caressing a little girl's cheeks. It was the same woman and child from her last dream (kinda).

"We love you Pranpriya. We love you remember that ok?" A man then said and kissed the child's head. Also the same man.

"When you grow older open this briefcase." The woman said pointing to a brown leather briefcase.

"Find us." They both said.

Find us.

Find us.

-----

"Give her to us and we'll spare you." A man in a fancy suit said. They're in a room with man and woman surrounding two people.

"Never." The woman said and the man in a fancy suit slapped her.

"Don't fucking touch her. I swear when I get out of this I'll fucking kill you." The man shouted. The two people are tied in a chair. It was the same man and woman who had a child. But their faces are still blurred.

"Then tell me where the fuck is she. You have no rights to take that child. You have no fucking rights to hide her from us." The man in a fancy suit said.

"We have a right ******. We have the fucking rights to hide her away from people like you." He said and spit at the man in a fancy suit.

"How dare you." The fancy man punched the man that's tied in the chair.

"Remember this day. Remember this day where you hide that child from us. I'll make you regret all of this ******." The fancy man said.

"I'll never regret hiding her from you."

~~~~~

Lisa slowly opened her eyes but closed when she saw a bright light. She hovered her hand over her eyes to block the light.

"Lisa!" A voice said. Lisa adjusted her sight and turned to her right and saw Rosie and Alice. "Thank goodness you're awake. You made us so worried."

"What happened?" Lisa asked sitting up form the bed. She looked at the surrounding and realized that she's in the hospital wing again. "Why am I here?"

"You passed out earlier in Science." Rosie said still with worried eyes. "What happened?"

"I saw them again Rosie. That man and woman. But now it's a different scenario." Lisa said remembering her dream. "I don't think it's some kind of dream anymore."