t w o

"Alice dear?" Grace looked at her eldest daughter. Alice nodded and closed her eyes focusing on the nature around her. Alice can manipulate nature. She can make a flower bloom in an instant. She can revive the dead tree and filled it with leaves in one touch.

Lisa looked around her. The plants are growing. The flower buds are blooming. The trees are growing more branches and leaves. Lisa can't believe what's happening.

Alice then also opened her eyes and felt satisfied with her performance. "I can also do this." Alice said looking at Lisa. Alice disappeared and Lisa was filled with confusion. She looked around her to find Alice but jumped in surprise when Alice was behind her.

"H-how?" Lisa pointed to where Alice was earlier and to where she is right now.

"I can teleport in an instant Lali!" Alice said to Lisa excitedly. "But that's not all. The last skill I have is the Park's classic. I can't do it now because a lot of people will see but the Park bloodline can manipulate light." Alice ended. Lisa still in shock. This is a lot for her to take in. But slowly it's all becoming clear.

"Rosie?" Grace looked at her second daughter. Rosie giddily nod.

"I can talk to animals. I can understand them. That's my first one. The second is I can manipulate people with my special voice. And of course the bloodline one." Rosie smiled.

"Wait what do you mean by manipulate people with a 'special' voice?" Lisa asked her.

"When I sing a melody I can tell them to do anything I want. But I can't change their opinions or what they think. I can't read their minds and control what it remembers. Just their actions." Rosie explained happily to Lisa. Lisa just nods taking it all in.

"David?" Grace looked at her husband and smiled.

"I can turn invisible." David said disappearing. Lisa once again widen her eyes. Looking everywhere as to where David went. "I'm still here Lisa." David then appeared again. And Lisa's jaw dropped. David chuckled. "I can also, like Alice, manipulate nature." David said blooming a flower on the plant beside them. "And of course the bloodline." David smiled at Lisa. "You're turn Grace."

Lisa looked at Grace waiting to know what she can do. Grace smiled at Lisa.

"C'mere Lisa." Grace said pulling Lisa beside her. "I can heal people." Grace then put her hand over Lisa's arm where there's a cut wound. (This happened yesterday when Rosie accidentally dropped a glass beside Lisa, who's sitting on the floor, and Lisa's arm got a cut from the piece of the broken glass.) Grace's hand lit up a bit and Lisa can feel a weird tingling where Grace's hand is. Once it stopped Grace removed the gauze that's covering her wound that's now gone. Lisa touched her arm pressing it lightly.

"It doesn't hurt." Lisa said.

"Because it's healed Lisa. That's my bloodline skill." Grace smiled. "Second is like Rosie's I can manipulate people with my voice. And lastly coincidentally I can manipulate light too just like David's bloodline can."

"So all of you have powers?" Lisa asked.

"You can say that Lali." Alice giggled. "And now you're one of us."

"I can't wait to know what else you can do Lis!" Rosie said excitedly. After all that showing of their skills the family decided to explain everything to Lisa on dinner.

They are now headed to a buffet place where Rosie's the most excited almost jumping out of the car once she saw the restaurant.

"Calm down Rosie. You'll get your food." Grace said to Rosie who's overly excited by the food. They all went inside and went to the table David had reserved for them. Rosie is the first one to get her food gathering as much food as she can. Once they all got their food they went back to their table and explain to Lisa what this whole special thing is.

"So Lisa what do you want to know?" David asked Lisa.

"Everything." Lisa said. She's so curious on what happened earlier.

"Ok let's start at the beginning. What is specials. Well it's someone who got these skills beyond human capabilities. There's a lot of different skills that can be gifted to you but there's only 3 skills per person. One is the bloodline skill and the other two are random." Grace explained to Lisa.

"But I heard a rumor that there's a person who has 4 skills." Alice said to Lisa. "That person is supposed to be the savior of the specials when the time comes."

"Alice where did you heard that?" David asked curiously to Alice. No one's suppose to know that. It's the great prophecy.

"Somewhere in school. Gossips and all." Alice shrugged her shoulders focusing on her food.

"Ignore what she said Lisa. There's no such thing." Grace smiled. "Also we're going to enroll you where Alice and Rosie are studying. Vermont High. That school can help you find your other skills and learn how to control them. But of course there's still education."

"Vermont High? There's a school for specials?" Lisa questioned. She can't believe how normal all of this is to the Parks.

"Of course. It's to avoid having conflicts on controlling your skills in the presence of the normal people." David explained. "We'll go there tomorrow to enroll you."