Chapter 6 - Two K's in One Day

"James, I want a corndog."

"But we just ate."

"So?"

"Fine."

He laughed as we got in line at a corndog stand. I was starving. I didn't eat enough at the pizza place. I couldn't. With Kol and everything. Kol's words were killing me on the inside I couldn't take it. 'You like Kol' and 'No you dont!' Was all that was going through my head. I wanted to smash my head with a brick.

James handed me the corndog. As he took out a five dollar bill. I smiled and thanked him and took a bite out of it while we started walking around the food court. Suddenly, Elijah came up and hooked James' arm.

"We have to go. You, Klaus, Rebekah, and I. We have to go to New Orleans." Elijah said.

"But-"

And they were gone. Suddenly, I heard a chair rattle and I saw Kol in front of me. "Ooh, your date left. Harsh." He said, walking closer. "But as l'm here you want to do something?"

I sighed. "Sure." He did his weird smile thing. It was actually really adorable, but I didn't want to be obvious about it. Wait did he want to.. Or did I want to?

"Lets go to my house?" He asked.

I thought about it.. "Yeah, sure."

I second later we were at the Mikaelson's house. Nobody was home, because James, Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah left to go to New Orleans..

"I'm hungry." I said. I felt so fat, considering Kol has seen every piece of junk food I've ate today. Kol led me into the kitchen and I picked a piece of fruit out of their white bowl. I could use something healthy. Kol started to walk out.

"Wait, Kol," I started, "will you unzip my dress? It's a little.. too tight." He looked at me with a surprised looked. "Uh, yeah sure."

Kol walked over and placed his hand on the zipper. He started to unzip the dress. When he unzipped it as far as he could, he started to pull the sleeve down. Kol moved closer to my neck and I could feel his breath. Suddenly, he started to kiss my neck. He used his vampire super speed and pushed me in a corner. I kissed his lips. Was he the right thing? I wasn't going to think about it now.

He left a trail of kisses from my chest to the top of my neck.

"Kol," I said as he looked up at me, "I love you."

In a blink of an eye we were in his room. Did I mean it when I loved him? Or was it just in the moment? Right now I didn't give a shit. All that matters is me and Kol, together yet again.

"Why here?" I asked.

"Because a bed is squishier and easier to roll on." He said with a smirk. I smiled.

***

Beep Beep. I looked at my phone. No text from James or my friends, but an unknown number.

Unknown number: Meet me at the abandoned bar in New York at 12:00. And come alone.

Me: Umm, okay. I'll be there.

I was a big girl, I could do this. I looked at my clock. It was 11:30. I looked over at Kol, who was sleeping like a little angel. I took my robe and wrapped it around me. I walked over to Kol and kissed him on the forehead, and left. I went to the boarding house and put on a pair of jeans, a white shirt and boots. Almost the same thing as yesterday. I took Damon's keys and took his car to New York. I walked around and looked for an empty bar. I suddenly saw a building covered in boards with a sign above it that red "Brandy's Bar." I walked in between the wood that guarded the bar and looked around.

"Hello." A voice said. I turned around. Shit.

"Kai." I said.

He got up from the old, drusty chair he'd been sitting on. I could feel the cold air brush against my face from the outside.

"Ciara, nice to see you again. Haven't seen you since the 90's how've you been?" Kai said.