Chapter 14 - Finn Mikaelson, The Liar

"Finn? Like Finn Mikaelson?" I chocked. James told me he was dead. Finn suddenly held up Elijah's phone.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked trying to look ahead of him.

"I'll give you a choice. You can save Kol, Elijah, Klaus, or Rebekah. Your choice." He said. Kol? What happened to Kol? What the hell did he do with Kol!

"But you'd only be able to save one. I'll keep the others." Finn said. Klaus could save himself, I bet.. Same with Rebekah. But I loved Kol.. and maybe I kind of liked Elijah..

"I choose Kol." I said. I needed to see him and make things right.

"Okay, he's at the Skull Bar in New York." Finn said. I nodded and used my vampire super speed. I was officially in New York, The Big Apple as some people like to call it. I looked around and looked for the Skull Bar, and found it. I ran inside and saw Kol sitting drinking from a bottle. He wasn't in any danger at all..

It was a trick. Oh my gosh. Now Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus would be stuck in a terrible situation because of damn love. I can't believe myself. I'm so selfish and I probably just ruined a few good friendships I could've had.

"Kol?" I asked, coming closer to him. He turned around and faced me.

"Ciara." He said with a smile as he ran over and hugged me. Was he not mad at me anymore?

"It's a K! Kol, your name starts with a K!" I said. He suddenly frowned at the topic of the goddamn curse. Ciara, put yourself together.

"Ciara, no, that's just a bunch of bullshit." Kol said as he sat back down. He took another sip from the bottle he had taken. Before I could say another word to him I got a text.

Elijah / Finn: oops, bad decision. Now Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus could possibly die because of your stupid love. Better luck next time.

Me: where are they, Finn.

Elijah / Finn: you expect me to tell you? They're all over the place. You'll never find them. Bye

I looked over at Kol. What happened to him? We were in love, but one little thing and he leaves me forever.

One question buzzed in my mind. Where was James? Wouldn't you think he'd at least know about any of this shit considering Finn is his uncle? But I bet not, because James is a bastard. I hate him.