Chapter 18 - Plan A in Action

"Katherine, who you texting?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." She said, keeping her eyes glued on the phone.

"Chris?"

"No," she started, looking at me, "Karson."

I chocked. Karson? And Katherine? I wanted to vomit at the though of them? Gross.

"What are you texting about?" I asked, nervously. I hope they weren't texting about me, because it would make it that much awkwarder, if that's even a word.

"Is it okay if he comes over?"

"Um, yeah."

She did HER signature smirk, which looked almost as funny on her as it did on Damon. A few minutes later he was here. Karson was cute, considering he looked like my ex boyfriend.

"Hey, Katherine." He said as he sat down next to her and put his arm over her. Katherine moved closer and put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. It was awkward to look at.

"Karson, you and Katherine?" I asked, awkwardly. He smiled and nodded. I fake smiled and walked out of my house. As I left, I still listened to their conversation.

"Thanks, Katherine. I appreciate it. I really think we got her." I heard Karson say. But I ignored him and kept walking. What an ass. Using Katherine to get me? Sweet, but stupid, in my opinion. I want Kol. And only Kol. I suddenly got a text.

Unknown Number: Meet me at the grill, please.

Me: Okay, sure.

I guess I was going to the grill now? I walked across the street - which happened to be the same street the grill was on - and I walked in. I looked inside, and suddenly someone rushed out. I rubbed my eyes, for they sped out so fast I got dust in my eyes from the horrid dirty floors. I walked over to bar and sat down. I ordered a drink then I heard someone sit next to me. It was Kol. Lucky me.

"So, you wanted to meet me here?" I asked, not shocked.

"What are you talking about? I'm still mad at you." He said, taking a sip of the bottle he had just compelled the bartender to give him.

If he wasn't the one who texted me then who was? Gosh, I didn't need another mystery. These get very annoying after a while if you've failed to notice.

I didn't like that Kol was still mad. Was his family safe? If so then he shouldn't be mad at me anymore.

Unknown Number: Your the doppelganger.

Me: Um, I think you have the wrong person. I'm not a doppelganer.

Unknown Number: Yes you are. You're Alexia's doppelganger.

Me: Who's Alexia?

Unknown Number: You'll see soon.

***

AN: I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER I CRY:( I'M ALSO WORKING ON A NEW BOOK TO SO LMAO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHORT, CRAPPY CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL<33