Chapter 20 - Siya Later Karson, Hello Alexia

I slowly opened my eyes to see Karson.

"Hi." I said. I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes, that seemed like they were the opposite of Kol's. I saw more, kindness, which you wouldn't expect from a psychopath - or so he says.

"Hi." He said back, smiling. This felt perfect. Karson had to be the one.

He suddenly sat up and picked up his phone.

"Oh, shit. I have to go." Karson said as he got up and put his shirt on. I got up and did the same.

"Yeah, I should get going too." I grabbed my purse from the table beside us and walked to my car. Before I got in a gave Karson one last kiss.

When I reached the house I parked on the driveway and knocked on the door.

"Ciara!" Stefan said, "where were you?"

"With Karson, we stayed at the grill all night."

"Someone upstairs is waiting for you, so I would head up there."

I nodded and headed up the stairs into my room. I suddenly saw someone sitting in the corner of the room. It was..

"James."

"Oh, hey, Ciara. Long time no see."

"Yeah, you know I've been busy and stuff-"

"No time to catch up we must get going."

He took my hand and we vampire super sped into a random swamp in Louisiana. I felt my foot sink into the gross mud.

"Why are we here?"

"Someone needs to meet you, goodbye now." And he was gone. What the hell!?

I suddenly heard a rustling in the bushes. What a lame entry. Suddenly a girl appeared.. who looked exactly like me.

"Who are you?" I asked, shocked that I had actually had a doppelgänger. The text! It wasn't a lie!

"Alexia."

Suddenly she put her hand out and I started screaming. The ringing was killing my ears. My reflection was getting blurry. The last thing I felt was a drop of blood come out from my nose. Everything was black after that.

***

I finally woke up. My vision was still a little blurry, but I was under a light. I tugged at my arms. Damnit, they were cuffed to the chair. I opened my eyes all the way and looked to the side. I saw I was the only one in the room.

It looked kind of like a doctors office, but with a lot more tools. I don't think that was a good think, though.

"Hello?" I screamed. "Anyone here?"

My doppelgänger, Alexia, walked in. She took a needle from the little side table and pushed it into my neck. Everything went black, once again.

A minute later, I heard loud bang noises coming from inside. I opened my eyes a little, but then I was completely awake. I suddenly saw a figure above me.

"Kol?" I said, my voice sounding deeper than usual.

"No, Karson. Let's get you out of here." He picked up my some-what lifeless body in his arms and took me out.

On the way out I could see Alexia on the floor, he neck covered in blood. Was this the end? Was she dead?

***

AN: sorry this is terrible but I've been really busy/upset lately so I'll be posting more often bc i deactivated my vine. Please like and comment!